Nancy Did It

I’m not hiding a thing, I just think it would be informative if before you just dismiss what he says out of hand, you should at least hear it yourself and not take the word of others.
Listened to it and it was as bad as I expected. These two guys are dropping with hypocrisy.

They talk constantly about needing the sides but only one side is presented on their show. They whine about how you can’t trust people’w stories if they aren’t allowed to be asked questions like “where did you hear this and were you in the room”.

So by their own standards, we shouldn’t believe Kash Patel because he is making claims that are unsubstantiated. He was never present for any conversation with Nancy Pelosi. Zero. He references no person who actually talked to Nancy Pelosi. He references no call or meeting about national guard with Nancy Pelosi. At no point in time does he say how he came to believe Nancy Pelosi was told other than to say that “she runs the Capitol police” which is itself a lie. If not an outright lie, it’s certainly a lie of omission because she has no more authority than the Majority Leader as the police are run by committee. Levin goes on to decry how the American people are being lied to and that lawyers should be disbarred for doing so. Ironic.

And no one asks Patel how he knows that Pelosi was told.

What a doofus.

Oh and they talk a lot about the transition. Does he expect people to forget that Trump refused to allow the transition to start until late November because he was pouting?

You want to address me, here I am puss....

I could say the same about you....You wanted to deny that Pelosi was involved, then ignores direct interview that states she was....

Just another ignorant asshole.
Provide the link where she was.

I also posted an interview with Kash Patel, who was in the room with Miller, Miley, the POTUS, and Meadows, who says that the request from the POTUS was taken to Pelosi, and Bowser on J4 and denied, and it's in writing....
All that is worth shit, until Miller testified under oath that contradicted what he said at FOX. I already posted the audio of his sworn testimony. Dude, you really are lost to the universe. Bottom line, if you are that stupid as to believe Miller on FOX, versus sworn testimony that tells a story exactly the opposite of what he said on FOX, you have serious problems with honesty.

Retard, that NYT link came from the link YOU posted...

As the U.S. Capitol building came under siege, House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving sought approval from Pelosi to dispatch the National Guard in an episode confirmed by the speaker’s office to The New York Times. Four days later, former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund, who resigned his post in the riot’s aftermath, told the Washington Post it was far from the first time National Guard reinforcements were requested. In fact, Sund told the paper the request was made six times.

You're such an idiot, that you're now arguing with your own link. :eusa_doh:
He's so friggin stupid.

Listened to it and it was as bad as I expected. These two guys are dropping with hypocrisy.

They talk constantly about needing the sides but only one side is presented on their show. They whine about how you can’t trust people’w stories if they aren’t allowed to be asked questions like “where did you hear this and were you in the room”.

So by their own standards, we shouldn’t believe Kash Patel because he is making claims that are unsubstantiated. He was never present for any conversation with Nancy Pelosi. Zero. He references no person who actually talked to Nancy Pelosi. He references no call or meeting about national guard with Nancy Pelosi. At no point in time does he say how he came to believe Nancy Pelosi was told other than to say that “she runs the Capitol police” which is itself a lie. If not an outright lie, it’s certainly a lie of omission because she has no more authority than the Majority Leader as the police are run by committee. Levin goes on to decry how the American people are being lied to and that lawyers should be disbarred for doing so. Ironic.

And no one asks Patel how he knows that Pelosi was told.

What a doofus.

Oh and they talk a lot about the transition. Does he expect people to forget that Trump refused to allow the transition to start until late November because he was pouting?
Ok, so you're fine with the J6 panel editing clips, and presenting hearsay, and one sided narrative without any challenge....But, when something that counters the narrative you want to be true comes along, all of the sudden your all about the adversarial process...Sure.

All that is worth shit, until Miller testified under oath that contradicted what he said at FOX. I already posted the audio of his sworn testimony. Dude, you really are lost to the universe. Bottom line, if you are that stupid as to believe Miller on FOX, versus sworn testimony that tells a story exactly the opposite of what he said on FOX, you have serious problems with honesty.
Thanks for showing that you only believe what lines up with your narrative....Anyone who has the slightest ability to think would read your post here and laugh you out of the room...

Ok, so you're fine with the J6 panel editing clips, and presenting hearsay, and one sided narrative without any challenge....But, when something that counters the narrative you want to be true comes along, all of the sudden your all about the adversarial process...Sure.
You can be a hypocrite if you want to.

Kash Patel isn’t doing any interviews like this with actual journalists. He’s hanging with the worst of the worst Trump sycophants who aren’t going to point out that Kash Patel is clearly talking out his ass and directly contradicting sworn testimony.

You look like a dope for believing it.

Kash Patel isn’t doing any interviews like this with actual journalists. He’s hanging with the worst of the worst Trump sycophants who aren’t going to point out that Kash Patel is clearly talking out his ass and directly contradicting sworn testimony.

Good grief…I see. Nothing penetrates the narrative you must believe…carry on cultist…

Kash Patel IS the worst of the worst

He was installed in the DOD just days before Sedition day to facilitate that

Good grief…I see. Nothing penetrates the narrative you must believe…carry on cultist…
I listened and offered criticism.

Kash Patel is talking out his ass. He never had any conversation with Nancy Pelosi. That’s a fact.

Do you think that Kash Patel met with Pelosi?

I listened and offered criticism.

Kash Patel is talking out his ass. He never had any conversation with Nancy Pelosi. That’s a fact.

Do you think that Kash Patel met with Pelosi?
I didn’t say he did personally…Neither did he….But, I would think that the Chief of Staff to the SecDef would be in a position to know would he not?

“According to Miller's testimony, Trump asked during that meeting whether the District of Columbia's mayor had requested National Guard troops for Jan. 6, the day Congress was to ratify Joe Biden's presidential election victory.

Trump told Miller to "fill" the request, the former defense secretary testified. Miller said Trump told him: "Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights."

Now, what do you make of that?

I didn’t say he did personally…Neither did he….But, I would think that the Chief of Staff to the SecDef would be in a position to know would he not?

“According to Miller's testimony, Trump asked during that meeting whether the District of Columbia's mayor had requested National Guard troops for Jan. 6, the day Congress was to ratify Joe Biden's presidential election victory.

Trump told Miller to "fill" the request, the former defense secretary testified. Miller said Trump told him: "Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights."

Now, what do you make of that?
Well, someone has to ask him the question as to how he knows that it was taken to Pelosi. Why didn’t Levin ask him that? It’s funny how these two toadies were whining about these kinds of questions not being asked of others but fail to do it themselves, despite Levin’s self-congratulating tone about “I’m just asking basic questions” as if he’s some objective journalist and not a total hack.

The Chief of Staff to the Sec of Defense (don’t forget he was installed to that position in November 2020 so he lasted all of three months there) could be making things up, could he not?

Well, someone has to ask him the question as to how he knows that it was taken to Pelosi. Why didn’t Levin ask him that? It’s funny how these two toadies were whining about these kinds of questions not being asked of others but fail to do it themselves, despite Levin’s self-congratulating tone about “I’m just asking basic questions” as if he’s some objective journalist and not a total hack.

The Chief of Staff to the Sec of Defense (don’t forget he was installed to that position in November 2020 so he lasted all of three months there) could be making things up, could he not?
Ok, clearly you are stuck in your bubble….enjoy that.

Ok, clearly you are stuck in your bubble….enjoy that.
Nope. Just asking questions that the right wing bubble won’t ask Kash Patel (also Kash Patel isn’t doing interviews outside your bubble is he).

Kash Patel claiming that Pelosi was consulted is hearsay. Is it not?

Nope. Just asking questions that the right wing bubble won’t ask Kash Patel (also Kash Patel isn’t doing interviews outside your bubble is he).

Kash Patel claiming that Pelosi was consulted is hearsay. Is it not?
Oh, now you're concerned about "hearsay"?

Was Hutchison hearsay?

Forum List

Back