Nancy Did It

There is NO record of Bowser or anyone "turning down" a demand for 20,000 troops by Trump
No record? Other than the letter she penned right?

"Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser told federal law enforcement to stand down just one day before a mob of Trump supporters breached the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, smashing windows, entering the chambers, and forcing lawmakers and congressional staff inside into lockdown.

“To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway,” Bowser wrote in a letter to acting U.S. Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller, and Secretary of the Army Ryan D. McCarthy."

How many lies must you be caught in before you clean up your act here?

No record? Other than the letter she penned right?

"Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser told federal law enforcement to stand down just one day before a mob of Trump supporters breached the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, smashing windows, entering the chambers, and forcing lawmakers and congressional staff inside into lockdown.

“To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway,” Bowser wrote in a letter to acting U.S. Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller, and Secretary of the Army Ryan D. McCarthy."

How many lies must you be caught in before you clean up your act here?
Bowser is not Pelosi and that is not in regards to Trump’s fantasy 10,000 NG troops

Next?

Post evidence that Irving discussed security for that day with Pelosi...

Post evidence Pelosi rejected it...

You're just making shit up again.
I guess you just don't retain news that you don't like....sad...

"As the U.S. Capitol building came under siege, House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving sought approval from Pelosi to dispatch the National Guard in an episode confirmed by the speaker’s office to The New York Times."

I should have known that the leftist media is what you were relying on...

This interview was on Levin last night...If you are anywhere near honest you'll listen to it...

"As the U.S. Capitol building came under siege, House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving sought approval from Pelosi to dispatch the National Guard in an episode confirmed by the speaker’s office to The New York Times."

He never needed to ask Pelosi for anything. Possibly why he was FIRED

Paywall on an ultra right wing site

This article contradicts what you’re trying to say.

The request to Pelosi didn’t come until the afternoon of Jan 6 as the riot had already started. Pelosi did not turn it down.

“Ms. McCullough immediately entered the room and passed a note to Ms. Pelosi with the request. Video from inside the chamber shows her approaching the speaker at 1:43 p.m. Ms. Pelosi approved the request and asked whether Senator Mitch McConnell, the Kentucky Republican who was then the majority leader, also needed to approve it. Ms. McCullough said he did, according to Ms. Pelosi’s office.”

Also, there was no need to consult them:
“There was also confusion about whether approval from congressional leaders was needed to request National Guard troops. Mr. McConnell’s staff maintains that political leaders are not in that chain of command, and that security officials should have done so as quickly as possible.”

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
This article contradicts what you’re trying to say.

The request to Pelosi didn’t come until the afternoon of Jan 6 as the riot had already started. Pelosi did not turn it down.

“Ms. McCullough immediately entered the room and passed a note to Ms. Pelosi with the request. Video from inside the chamber shows her approaching the speaker at 1:43 p.m. Ms. Pelosi approved the request and asked whether Senator Mitch McConnell, the Kentucky Republican who was then the majority leader, also needed to approve it. Ms. McCullough said he did, according to Ms. Pelosi’s office.”

Also, there was no need to consult them:
“There was also confusion about whether approval from congressional leaders was needed to request National Guard troops. Mr. McConnell’s staff maintains that political leaders are not in that chain of command, and that security officials should have done so as quickly as possible.”
I also posted an interview with Kash Patel, who was in the room with Miller, Miley, the POTUS, and Meadows, who says that the request from the POTUS was taken to Pelosi, and Bowser on J4 and denied, and it's in writing....

Thanks for that link, imbecile. It proves Pelosi was not involved in the decision to not call up the National Guard. Your link contains a link to a NY Times article. It states on January 6th, during the rebellion on the Capitol...

At 1:40 p.m., Mr. Irving finally approached Ms. Pelosi’s chief of staff, Terri McCullough, and other staff members in the Speaker’s Lobby behind the House chamber — the site where a Capitol Police officer would shoot a rioter an hour later. It was the first time Mr. Irving asked about permission to seek support from the National Guard, according to Drew Hammill, Ms. Pelosi’s deputy chief of staff.

Thanks for that link, imbecile. It proves Pelosi was not involved in the decision to not call up the National Guard. Your link contains a link to a NY Times article. It states on January 6th, during the rebellion on the Capitol...

At 1:40 p.m., Mr. Irving finally approached Ms. Pelosi’s chief of staff, Terri McCullough, and other staff members in the Speaker’s Lobby behind the House chamber — the site where a Capitol Police officer would shoot a rioter an hour later. It was the first time Mr. Irving asked about permission to seek support from the National Guard, according to Drew Hammill, Ms. Pelosi’s deputy chief of staff.
So says the NYT....I'd like to see Irving in front of a real committee to answer why that would be considering that there were ample warnings about violence coming out of the FBI...But, I also not the shift in your argument to Pelosi never being asked, to well she was asked but only after the riot started....

Look Faun, the truth will come out. It may not be today, or tomorrow, but it will come out, and when it does, it'll be just another sham like the Russia hoax...Keep it up progs, and you'll be lucky to hold a dog catcher position....

I also posted an interview with Kash Patel, who was in the room with Miller, Miley, the POTUS, and Meadows, who says that the request from the POTUS was taken to Pelosi, and Bowser on J4 and denied, and it's in writing....
Kash Patel is talking out his ass. He has no idea if it was taken to Pelosi.

Did Kash Patel say he was there when Pelosi was asked about it on Jan 4th?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I should have known that the leftist media is what you were relying on...

This interview was on Levin last night...If you are anywhere near honest you'll listen to it...

LOLOL

So you don't want to even consider what I posted but you want me to consider what you posted.

Fuck off, con.

j-mac posts a link stating Pelosi wasn't involved but now ignores his own link in favor of a new link which claims she was.

Yes, yes, the chief of staff for the SecDef wouldn't have a clue... :rolleyes:

He said that both denials are in writing, which I am sure we won't see until Republican's take over....

LOLOL

So you don't want to even consider what I posted but you want me to consider what you posted.

Fuck off, con.
:auiqs.jpg: No, I read what you sent me, and no surprise it was the same spin you are attempting here....Hell, almost word for word...You're not even original enough to make your own argument....sad...

Yes, yes, the chief of staff for the SecDef wouldn't have a clue... :rolleyes:

He said that both denials are in writing, which I am sure we won't see until Republican's take over....
Kash Patel is a toadie. If he wants to make a claim, he better be doing it under oath or with documentation.

Tell me how he knows that it was taken to Pelosi on Jan 4th. Was he in the room? Or is it hearsay?

So says the NYT....I'd like to see Irving in front of a real committee to answer why that would be considering that there were ample warnings about violence coming out of the FBI...But, I also not the shift in your argument to Pelosi never being asked, to well she was asked but only after the riot started....

Look Faun, the truth will come out. It may not be today, or tomorrow, but it will come out, and when it does, it'll be just another sham like the Russia hoax...Keep it up progs, and you'll be lucky to hold a dog catcher position....

Retard, that NYT link came from the link YOU posted...

As the U.S. Capitol building came under siege, House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving sought approval from Pelosi to dispatch the National Guard in an episode confirmed by the speaker’s office to The New York Times. Four days later, former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund, who resigned his post in the riot’s aftermath, told the Washington Post it was far from the first time National Guard reinforcements were requested. In fact, Sund told the paper the request was made six times.

You're such an idiot, that you're now arguing with your own link. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back