Nancy Did It

:auiqs.jpg: No, I read what you sent me, and no surprise it was the same spin you are attempting here....Hell, almost word for word...You're not even original enough to make your own argument....sad...

Correct, I don't make up my own arguments. unlike you, I rely on actual news.

j-mac posts a link stating Pelosi wasn't involved but now ignores his own link in favor of a new link which claims she was.
You want to address me, here I am puss....

I could say the same about you....You wanted to deny that Pelosi was involved, then ignores direct interview that states she was....

Just another ignorant asshole.

Retard, that NYT link came from the link YOU posted...

As the U.S. Capitol building came under siege, House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving sought approval from Pelosi to dispatch the National Guard in an episode confirmed by the speaker’s office to The New York Times. Four days later, former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund, who resigned his post in the riot’s aftermath, told the Washington Post it was far from the first time National Guard reinforcements were requested. In fact, Sund told the paper the request was made six times.

You're such an idiot, that you're now arguing with your own link. :eusa_doh:
And you said she wasn't involved....Now your babbling....

It has been obvious from the start. Someone let the committee know.

The Capitol Police (USCP) were half-staffed on Jan. 6, Pelosi’s House Sergeant at Arms denied multiple requests for National Guard assistance from the Pentagon and the USCP Chief in the days leading up to Jan. 6, officers were poorly equipped and had insufficient riot shields and helmets, and they were never trained to handle a riot even after the riots of 2020, the investigation shows, according to Banks.
I read the title of your thread… thought to myself.. “What a moron!” And then thought I’d share that special moment with you.

Kash Patel is a toadie. If he wants to make a claim, he better be doing it under oath or with documentation.

Tell me how he knows that it was taken to Pelosi on Jan 4th. Was he in the room? Or is it hearsay?
Sigh....Listen to the interview I posted then post...

j-mac posts a link stating Pelosi wasn't involved but now ignores his own link in favor of a new link which claims she was.
I’m trying to figure out where Kash Patel claims Pelosi was asked. Is it in the Levin link? I’m not listening to that dude’s shrill voice unless I absolutely have to.

Sigh....Listen to the interview I posted then post...
I will when I’m less busy. It’s 25 minutes and not everyone can listen to something like that at a snap of a finger. Can you answer the question or are you sending me on a wild goose chase?

I’m trying to figure out where Kash Patel claims Pelosi was asked. Is it in the Levin link? I’m not listening to that dude’s shrill voice unless I absolutely have to.
Don't ask him, he doesn't know....Yes, the story is in the Levin interview...Listen to it....Open your mind...MSNBC, or CNN won't report this...

I will when I’m less busy. It’s 25 minutes and not everyone can listen to something like that at a snap of a finger. Can you answer the question or are you sending me on a wild goose chase?
He was in the room with the President, the SecDef, the CoS, the head of the Joint Chiefs...And he says it's in writing....

He was in the room with the President, the SecDef, the CoS, the head of the Joint Chiefs...And he says it's in writing....
Yeah, I know. The question is how he knows it was taken to Pelosi.

You listed the people in the room. Pelosi isn’t there. So how does he claim it was take to Pelosi on Jan 6th?

Swear to God, if you make me listen to Levin’s voice for 25 minutes and it’s not actually in there, I’m pressing charges.

Yeah, I know. The question is how he knows it was taken to Pelosi.

You listed the people in the room. Pelosi isn’t there. So how does he claim it was take to Pelosi on Jan 6th?

Swear to God, if you make me listen to Levin’s voice for 25 minutes and it’s not actually in there, I’m pressing charges.
Listen, or remain ignorant, it’s up to you.

I will.

But it’s obvious you’re hiding something.
I’m not hiding a thing, I just think it would be informative if before you just dismiss what he says out of hand, you should at least hear it yourself and not take the word of others.

You want to address me, here I am puss....

I could say the same about you....You wanted to deny that Pelosi was involved, then ignores direct interview that states she was....

Just another ignorant asshole.

LOL

I'll address whoever I want, fuckhead.

Your article didn't say Pelosi was involved. All it said was Sund approached her office but then it links a NYTimes article which states he didn't get through to her.

Same here.

Forum List

Back