Nancy Pelosi Chief of Staff is CEO of Dominion Voting System, Diane Feinstein's Husband is a Major Shareholder

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
Sidney Powell ⭐⭐⭐ (@SidneyPowell1) Tweeted:
Why am I not just shocked?
#DemocratsAreCorrupt
#Feinstein
#Pelosi
#China
#ChinaJoeBiden

1605062180817.png

Now we know why....Hillary wasn't supposed to lose
and why Pelosi is still in office

Let us see in the next MONTH (or so), just how much trump attorney Sidney Powell has.
I'm betting ZERO.

She is a useless pawn, trying to make a name behind trump. BIG MISTAKE.

#DemocratsAreCorrupt
#Feinstein
#Pelosi
#China
#ChinaJoeBiden

View attachment 414451

Rudy Guliani claims to have an undisclosed Dominion insider whistleblower.

We'll see if that's true, but if it is.....SOMEBODY IS FUCKED.

Again, that remains bullshit until it is revealed.

#DemocratsAreCorrupt
#Feinstein
#Pelosi
#China
#ChinaJoeBiden

View attachment 414451

Here’s what you need to know about the falsehoods spreading around Dominion Voting Systems.

CLAIM: Prominent Democrats including Pelosi, Feinstein and the Clinton family have a stake in or a deep relationship with Dominion Voting Systems, the second-largest voting vendor in the U.S., whose equipment was used in several battleground states in the 2020 election.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Dominion made a one-time philanthropic commitment at a Clinton Global Initiative meeting in 2014, but the Clinton Foundation has no stake or involvement in Dominion’s operations, the nonprofit confirmed to The Associated Press. A former aide to Pelosi has represented Dominion as a lobbyist, but so have lobbyists who worked for Republicans. Claims that Feinstein’s husband, Richard Blum, holds a stake in Dominion are baseless.

THE FACTS: When Michigan’s Antrim County initially reported a landslide win for Joe Biden in the U.S. presidential election, social media users grew suspicious about the Dominion election management system used to tabulate the data.

As it turned out, Dominion was not to blame, according to the Michigan Department of State. “There was no malice, no fraud here, just human error,” County Clerk Sheryl Guy told the AP.

And somehow Trump still got 70M votes. Remarkable!
EXACTLY

The most votes a president has ever gotten.......EXEPT FOR BIDEN

Thank you for coming to the correct conclusion.

I thought Pelosi's husband or whomever rigged the voting machines? How can it be that the blob got so many votes if the machines were rigged shit brains?

Forum List

Back