Nancy Pelosi Is Spying On People

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Although, I'm not really sure how this is shocking or breaking news. This isn't anything we didn't already know. A three way impeachment for Biden, Harris, and Pelosi would be just what this country needs.

Actually the entire DNC, the Democratic House delegation and the Senate, along with all the officials in CIA, FBI, State, IRS, AG's office, and every other agency they've compromised via appointments should be indicted and prosecuted under the RICO statutes as ongoing organized crime activities and treason.

Actually the entire DNC, the Democratic House delegation and the Senate, along with all the officials in CIA, FBI, State, IRS, AG's office, and every other agency they've compromised via appointments should be indicted and prosecuted under the RICO statutes as ongoing organized crime activities and treason.

Yeah, they should,.. but it's not going to happen. It's really sad that a country like America that used to be so great is now so fucked up. The only thing good about it is at least like ninety percent of the country democrats and republicans alike have united against the Biden Harris administration and the now Nazi government.

When Trump was president Adam Schiffty had a couple of moles inside of his administration spying on his conversations and spying on his phone calls.
Then Schiffty would leak to the Press.
The Democrat Cult rotten to the core corrupt.

She is pure evil.

She is the kind of soulless ghoul who says everything is about "THE CHILDREN".

Well it is with Biden too but not in a good way. You know everybody always asks me things like "why are you so vocal about your politics?" "Aren't you afraid of the government spying on you and or locking you up?" And that's where I say a HUGE HELL NO!!! I'm going to die a free lady or die trying,.. as the famous Patrick Henry once said,.. give me liberty or give me death!!! They want to take me on!?! Go ahead!!! I might be small, but it isn't the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog and I will NOT be censored!!! I will NOT be silenced!!! They want to take my freedom of speech away from me,.. it's go time!!! I AM READY TO RUMBLE!!!! :D

Well it is with Biden too but not in a good way. You know everybody always asks me things like "why are you so vocal about your politics?" "Aren't you afraid of the government spying on you and or locking you up?" And that's where I say a HUGE HELL NO!!! I'm going to die a free lady or die trying,.. as the famous Patrick Henry once said,.. give me liberty or give me death!!! They want to take me on!?! Go ahead!!! I might be small, but it isn't the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog and I will NOT be censored!!! I will NOT be silenced!!! They want to take my freedom of speech away from me,.. it's go time!!! I AM READY TO RUMBLE!!!! :D

Someone is fired up today!! :clap: :clap:

Someone is fired up today!! :clap: :clap:

You want to know the real reason why they're censoring people (and I'm going to be making a new topic about this btw as not to get too off topic) is because they already know that there is more of us than there are of them and they're terrified of us standing up to them. Especially if we all rally together as one to do it. That thought alone makes them shit themselves.

You want to know the real reason why they're censoring people (and I'm going to be making a new topic about this btw as not to get too off topic) is because they already know that there is more of us than there are of them and they're terrified of us standing up to them. Especially if we all rally together as one to do it. That thought alone makes them shit themselves.

Yes.

Nancy Pelosi Is Spying On People​

Who, Nancy paranoid that folks are out to get her? Why, she is probably CONVINCED that Donald Trump

personally sent those people or guy who ransacked her office sitting at her desk chair!

Nancy doesn't even trust her own co-workers these days! :21:

Galinda North.jpg

Many of them have left since Biden took office and has shit himself figuratively as well as literally.

They also know that we're a lot stronger than them and why do you think they gave Trump such a hard time? They're scared to death of him because they know that he isn't scared of them and they're like animals and can smell your fear. That's why you can't let them scare you. Once they figure that out they start running as like I've already said, not a single liberal has commented on this thread so far. It might be a coincidence but still... rather funny that they haven't touched it don't you think?

They also know that we're a lot stronger than them and why do you think they gave Trump such a hard time? They're scared to death of him because they know that he isn't scared of them and they're like animals and can smell your fear. That's why you can't let them scare you. Once they figure that out they start running as like I've already said, not a single liberal has commented on this thread so far. It might be a coincidence but still... rather funny that they haven't touched it don't you think?

Many, if not MOST left wingers cannot enter into an honest and good faith discussion of anything political because they memorize a couple talking points and they repeat them like a parrot.

Go 1 question deep and they are lost.

Many, if not MOST left wingers cannot enter into an honest and good faith discussion of anything political because they memorize a couple talking points and they repeat them like a parrot.

Go 1 question deep and they are lost.

That explains why they keep changing the subject and avoiding the questions when it comes to unfamiliar territory with answers to questions that they haven't memorized.

That explains why they keep changing the subject and avoiding the questions when it comes to unfamiliar territory with answers to questions that they haven't memorized.

They cannot create opinions on their own. Their cult leaders tell them what say and think.

Forum List

Back