Nancy Pelosi Net Worth? $185M

I am getting tired of this sort of nonsense. In 2015 Trump filed a 92 page financial disclosure as required. It shows what he owns, holds, owes (to whom) etc. Go read it. CNN posted it. I glanced through it. He assets far outweigh any debts. Debt holders are banks etc. I could get specifics (Barclys?) but hyenas will never stop tearing at flesh.
RATED FALSE
When Trump argued that his financial disclosures were "the most extensive financial review of anybody in the history of politics," we rated that claim False.

The two most obvious pieces of the puzzle missing without Trump’s tax returns are the effective rate of tax he pays on his income, and the extent and nature of his charitable giving.

Tax returns also can give a clearer picture of Trump’s liquid assets and what specific mix of taxes the candidate paid. The returns would also show if Trump has access to specialized tax breaks.

"It is true that Trump's businesses have received a lot of attention, but without the release of Trump's tax returns, we don't know a lot about his personal financial situation," Lawrence White, an economist at New York University’s Stern School of Business, told PolitiFact in October.

Trump was the first major presidential nominee in 40 years not to release his tax returns, citing a routine audit. In 1976, President Gerald Ford, did not release his tax returns but instead provided a summary of his taxes. His opponent, Jimmy Carter, did release his tax returns that year — and every major-party nominee since Carter has released them to the public, until Trump.

SPINNER. You were posting who he owe to, ties to whom. Now you spin to tax rate? He is 70 years old. The IRS has been all over billionaire taxes. 1040 Tax forms don't show who you owe to or whom you have ties to. Go read it. Find your gold nugget.......then post it.
WHY have 40 years worth of presidents from BOTH parties shown their tax returns ?? Answer ,,,because they had nothing to hide

Exactly....just like Hillary Clinton....an open book.

I like how she disclosed what she said to Goldman Sachs Exectuives for $675,000...you know, because she has nothing to hide....
BFD she didn't say???? HOW MANY Sachs execs were there that NOW work for chump??? If it made a damn bit of difference don't you think it'd be public knowledge already

So you don't mind secrets, as long as it's the person you support that is keeping the secrets.

I got it.

I am getting tired of this sort of nonsense. In 2015 Trump filed a 92 page financial disclosure as required. It shows what he owns, holds, owes (to whom) etc. Go read it. CNN posted it. I glanced through it. He assets far outweigh any debts. Debt holders are banks etc. I could get specifics (Barclys?) but hyenas will never stop tearing at flesh.
RATED FALSE
When Trump argued that his financial disclosures were "the most extensive financial review of anybody in the history of politics," we rated that claim False.

The two most obvious pieces of the puzzle missing without Trump’s tax returns are the effective rate of tax he pays on his income, and the extent and nature of his charitable giving.

Tax returns also can give a clearer picture of Trump’s liquid assets and what specific mix of taxes the candidate paid. The returns would also show if Trump has access to specialized tax breaks.

"It is true that Trump's businesses have received a lot of attention, but without the release of Trump's tax returns, we don't know a lot about his personal financial situation," Lawrence White, an economist at New York University’s Stern School of Business, told PolitiFact in October.

Trump was the first major presidential nominee in 40 years not to release his tax returns, citing a routine audit. In 1976, President Gerald Ford, did not release his tax returns but instead provided a summary of his taxes. His opponent, Jimmy Carter, did release his tax returns that year — and every major-party nominee since Carter has released them to the public, until Trump.

SPINNER. You were posting who he owe to, ties to whom. Now you spin to tax rate? He is 70 years old. The IRS has been all over billionaire taxes. 1040 Tax forms don't show who you owe to or whom you have ties to. Go read it. Find your gold nugget.......then post it.
WHY have 40 years worth of presidents from BOTH parties shown their tax returns ?? Answer ,,,because they had nothing to hide

So...what is your point? Why is it that we need to see the taxes and not have a requirement for a candidate release their taxes?

You need to contact your Congressmen!
Can you tell me pap why 40 years worth of presidents did what that pos trump won't??

Why did Obama dog out Bush when former Presidents almost universally didn't call out former Presidents?

I think Carter and Obama were the only cvnts to whine about former Presidents.....now Trump is. Thanks for the precedent.

RATED FALSE

I like how she disclosed what she said to Goldman Sachs Exectuives for $675,000...you know, because she has nothing to hide....
BFD she didn't say???? HOW MANY Sachs execs were there that NOW work for chump??? If it made a damn bit of difference don't you think it'd be public knowledge already

So you don't mind secrets, as long as it's the person you support that is keeping the secrets.

I got it.
What secret??? Her speech was given before how many people ?? 100,?500 ? Why do repubtards always try to make mountains out of molehills?

RATED FALSE

So...what is your point? Why is it that we need to see the taxes and not have a requirement for a candidate release their taxes?

Can you tell me pap why 40 years worth of presidents did what that pos trump won't??

Why did Obama dog out Bush when former Presidents almost universally didn't call out former Presidents?

I think Carter and Obama were the only cvnts to whine about former Presidents.....now Trump is. Thanks for the precedent.
I was of the impression that Obama was very gentle in mentioning GWB's name

it amazes me that someone who seems to have all the brains god gave him can so lightly put aside the problems that trump the con man can possibly have with his taxes the people he's involved with, the money he owes, to who ,who will get paid off etc etc

RATED FALSE

It's a tired non-issue. Most didn't vote for Trump over tax issues. Most saw the alternative, and said Trump all the way. They could care less about his personal tax situation. If Trump just sticks to accomplishing a couple main goals, he'll be fine. Immigration and the Supreme Court. If he's successful on those two fronts, he'll continue to have a lot of support. I mean, imagine Hillary Clinton on those two issues. Trump was the logical choice. It really boils down to that in the end.

I got it.
What secret??? Her speech was given before how many people ?? 100,?500 ? Why do repubtards always try to make mountains out of molehills?

I get it....it's OK. You are a hypocrite. It's ok.....that's what Libs do.

Do you think I GIVE A FUCK about Trump's taxes?

I wouldn't want Hillary Cuckton run my refrigerator, much less the country.

She couldn't win with the ENTIRE MSM in her back pocket, the sitting POTUS actively campaigning for her, and spending $1.2 BILLION.

She still blames misogyny. She is just awful.

RATED FALSE

The letter sent by George W. Bush to Barack Obama ahead of his 2009 inauguration has been made public for the first time by the National Archives.

The letter, which is part of a tradition by outgoing presidents reads:

"Dear Barack,

Congratulations on becoming our President. You have just begun a fantastic chapter in your life.

Very few have had the honor of knowing the responsibility you now feel. Very few know the excitement of the moment and the challenges you will face.

There will be trying moments. The critics will rage. Your 'friends' will disappoint you. But, you will have an Almighty God to comfort you, a family who loves you, and a country that is pulling for you, including me. No matter what comes, you will be inspired by the character and compassion of the people you now lead.

God bless you."

RATED FALSE

It's a tired non-issue. Most didn't vote for Trump over tax issues. Most saw the alternative, and said Trump all the way. They could care less about his personal tax situation. If Trump just sticks to accomplishing a couple main goals, he'll be fine. Immigration and the Supreme Court. If he's successful on those two fronts, he'll continue to have a lot of support. I mean, imagine Hillary Clinton on those two issues. Trump was the logical choice. It really boils down to that in the end.
If his tax reform fails he's a dead man walking

Another issue. 1/2 don't pay any Fed tax, some get credit or cash back but do not pay.

Of course ANY Tax changes are going to affect those that pay Taxes........like a Trump. Unless you want change where more is taken from business or stock traders and bigger credit back to the 50%. If so you should have voted in Sanders not Beast.
Trump is in the half that doesn't pay taxes

RATED FALSE

Bush whined like a little bitch about Clinton

9-11 was not MY fault

The letter sent by George W. Bush to Barack Obama ahead of his 2009 inauguration has been made public for the first time by the National Archives.

The letter, which is part of a tradition by outgoing presidents reads:

"Dear Barack,

Congratulations on becoming our President. You have just begun a fantastic chapter in your life.

Very few have had the honor of knowing the responsibility you now feel. Very few know the excitement of the moment and the challenges you will face.

There will be trying moments. The critics will rage. Your 'friends' will disappoint you. But, you will have an Almighty God to comfort you, a family who loves you, and a country that is pulling for you, including me. No matter what comes, you will be inspired by the character and compassion of the people you now lead.

God bless you."

BUSH LIED, KIDS DIED!

HATE CRIME!!

RATED FALSE

Nah, most of his supporters didn't vote for him on that single issue. They voted for him based on considering the alternative. Most understood Hillary Clinton was gonna go the Merkel route, and open the border flood gates. They also understood her Supreme Court appointees were gonna be extremist Leftist Globalists.

Those two issues mattered most to Trump supporters. If he makes progress on those two issues, he'll be fine. When in doubt, they'll consider what the alternative was. Hillary Clinton could be the President right now. It's easy to bitch & moan, but once you chill and think about the alternative, it strongly reaffirms your support for Trump. There are more important issues. Cutting taxes isn't the most important.

Nah, most of his supporters didn't vote for him on that single issue. They voted for him based on considering the alternative. Most understood Hillary Clinton was gonna go the Merkel route, and open the border flood gates. They also understood her Supreme Court appointees were gonna be extremist Leftist Globalists.

Those two issues mattered most to Trump supporters. If he makes progress on those two issues, he'll be fine. When in doubt, they'll consider what the alternative was. Hillary Clinton could be the President right now. It's easy to bitch & moan, but once you chill and think about the alternative, it strongly reaffirms your support for Trump. There are more important issues. Cutting taxes isn't the most important.

#1 thing about Trump...HE ISN'T HILLARY CLINTON.
#2). SCOTUS...CHECK
#3). Fuck Obamacare.....CHECK
#4). Significantly reduce illegal immigration through the Southern Border....CHECK

Remaining....

Lower Taxes on Indivduals and Corporations.
Appoint 2 more judges to SCOTUS.

Then we're all good.

Please,,,, McConnell your senate AH leader said Hillary would never get a SC choice What scum republicans are

Please,,,, McConnell your senate AH leader said Hillary would never get a SC choice What scum republicans are

Why didn't Pelosi vote to pass Trumpcare so she could see what's in it?

#1 thing about Trump...HE ISN'T HILLARY CLINTON.
#2). SCOTUS...CHECK
#3). Fuck Obamacare.....CHECK
#4). Significantly reduce illegal immigration through the Southern Border....CHECK

Remaining....

Lower Taxes on Indivduals and Corporations.
Appoint 2 more judges to SCOTUS.

Then we're all good.

Spot On. Yeah, i'm noticing some Trump supporters beginning to get whiny & greedy. They're starting to demand too much of Trump. They're forgetting about what the alternative was. Hillary Clinton could be the President right now. They should stop whining and thank the Lord everyday that Trump's in there.

I'm not demanding too much from Trump. Just address the Immigration nightmare and get as many Supreme Court Justices in as possible. I'm not getting greedy. I'm grateful that Trump's in there. When in doubt, always think about what the alternative was. That'll calm you down and reaffirm your support for Trump bigtime. It'll put things back in perspective for ya.

Last edited:

If Trump can get 2-3 Supreme Court Justices in there, it will amount to a Coup. It will tip the Court in favor of Conservatives/Republicans for several decades. That and the Immigration nightmare, were the issues that concerned me most. Like i said, consider the alternative. Tax Cuts would be good, but it's not an issue that concerns me too much.

If Trump can get 2-3 Supreme Court Justices in there, it will amount to a Coup. It will tip the Court in favor of Conservatives/Republicans for several decades. That and the Immigration nightmare, were the issues that concerned me most. Like i said, consider the alternative. Tax Cuts would be good, but it's not an issue that concerns me too much.
Maybe no concern to you but to all those over taxed businesses ???

RATED FALSE

Because he doesn't want to and isn't required to, it is really pretty simple. I don't care what his reason is, I wouldn't care in other candidates followed suit. Release or don't release, it is up to the candidate.

It doesn't look like it was a big issue for those that voted for him.

I got it.

I wonder the same about the extreme left also, like this issue. Change the law, don't cry.

Forum List

Back