Nancy Pelosi Net Worth? $185M

Really? And what business would that be? Please tell me what product she makes that you can't live without.

Pelosi releases her taxes......Trump won't
So the business that she is in that makes you wait in line to buy her awesome product is her tax returns?

Releasing your tax returns is a product the left will pay for to the tune of 125 million.

Really.
Pelosi shows her finances

Our President hides his

Then change the law, are you that helpless, just write your Congressman and cry a lot you could get the law changed.
I imagine Republicans will change the law the first time a Democrat refuses to show his taxes

It doesn't look like the Democrats are serious about changing the law. Have you written your Congressmen about this atrocious flaw in the law? See, no one really cares, they all just want to bitch.

it amazes me that someone who seems to have all the brains god gave him can so lightly put aside the problems that trump the con man can possibly have with his taxes the people he's involved with, the money he owes, to who ,who will get paid off etc etc
Given Trumps global entanglements, it amazes me that Republicans have no interest in his potential conflicts of interest
Trumps proposed tax plan seems customer tailored to improve his and his children's finances......why would anyone be interested?
if it lets me keep more of my own money why wouldn't I be interested?
typical repub I have mine ,,,FU

Not a republican

but hey you're free to pay extra in taxes why don't you?
I don't have a team of CPA's looking at every angle to try to avoid what I owe You really believe trump is honest and is afraid to show his returns ?? sad very sad

So you don't take deductions and look to spend the least you can in taxes?

You ask me why not ? I'll ask you what is trump hiding?
What Trump is hiding

The fact that he pays no taxes
How little he gives to charity and the questionable charities he gives to
How he gives nothing to veterans organizations
His foreign entanglements
Questionable business deductions
How he is not as rich as he claims

I cant wait for that old cvnt to die. She is an absolute POS and has damaged this country greatly.

Why didn't she vote for Trumpcare so we can see what's in it?

What Trump is hiding

What?? The Russians are running the IRS?

What Trump is hiding

Did Trump claim his Putin payouts?

What Trump is hiding

Did Trump claim his Putin payouts?

No, but Clinton did.

SanFran Nan just finished telling reporters who were allowed in her presence, that the GOP healthcare overhaul and subsequent new tax plan, will be "the largest transfer of wealth to the 1% in US history". Pelosi, 77, has served in Congress for 24 years. She has benefited entirely from taxpayer dollars in legislation she's engineered. She does particularly well with IPO's she allows when the timing and stock price will make her the largest profit. Her husband has been given government no-bid construction contracts for years without the press or her colleagues raising an eyebrow. So the question is, after the GOP healthcare bill, and tax cut passes the House and Senate, will Nancy refuse to profit from it? Will she send the Treasury her income tax dollars at the old rate in defiance of the GOP? :uhh:

Nancy-Pelosi2.jpg

Nancy Pelosi Net Worth 2017
Nancy Pelosi Net Worth - Celebrity Net Worth
BET she showed her taxes not like the con man Drumph

Neither are obligated to show their taxes and it isn't anyone's business but theirs.
IT IS the peoples business to find out whose ass they will kiss ,,if they will be making millions while president Trump is a con man that bears scrutiny Why have all presidents done so all the way back to nixon a tax cheater?

There is no obligation, no law, nothing that says a candidate has to give you his taxes, if you don't like the law, change it and quit crying like babies. Write your Congressman, while you are at it have them change the Electoral College, that should fix everything for you. I don't know how you people would cry about then, but you will find something to cry about.
it amazes me that someone who seems to have all the brains god gave him can so lightly put aside the problems that trump the con man can possibly have with his taxes the people he's involved with, the money he owes, to who ,who will get paid off etc etc

I am getting tired of this sort of nonsense. In 2015 Trump filed a 92 page financial disclosure as required. It shows what he owns, holds, owes (to whom) etc. Go read it. CNN posted it. I glanced through it. His total assets far outweigh any debts. Debt holders are banks etc. I could get specifics (Barclys?) but hyenas will never stop tearing at flesh.

Last edited:
BET she showed her taxes not like the con man Drumph

Neither are obligated to show their taxes and it isn't anyone's business but theirs.
IT IS the peoples business to find out whose ass they will kiss ,,if they will be making millions while president Trump is a con man that bears scrutiny Why have all presidents done so all the way back to nixon a tax cheater?

There is no obligation, no law, nothing that says a candidate has to give you his taxes, if you don't like the law, change it and quit crying like babies. Write your Congressman, while you are at it have them change the Electoral College, that should fix everything for you. I don't know how you people would cry about then, but you will find something to cry about.

I am getting tired of this sort of nonsense. In 2015 Trump filed a 92 page financial disclosure as required. It shows what he owns, holds, owes (to whom) etc. Go read it. CNN posted it. I glanced through it. He assets far outweigh any debts. Debt holders are banks etc. I could get specifics (Barclys?) but hyenas will never stop tearing at flesh.
RATED FALSE
When Trump argued that his financial disclosures were "the most extensive financial review of anybody in the history of politics," we rated that claim False.

The two most obvious pieces of the puzzle missing without Trump’s tax returns are the effective rate of tax he pays on his income, and the extent and nature of his charitable giving.

Tax returns also can give a clearer picture of Trump’s liquid assets and what specific mix of taxes the candidate paid. The returns would also show if Trump has access to specialized tax breaks.

"It is true that Trump's businesses have received a lot of attention, but without the release of Trump's tax returns, we don't know a lot about his personal financial situation," Lawrence White, an economist at New York University’s Stern School of Business, told PolitiFact in October.

Trump was the first major presidential nominee in 40 years not to release his tax returns, citing a routine audit. In 1976, President Gerald Ford, did not release his tax returns but instead provided a summary of his taxes. His opponent, Jimmy Carter, did release his tax returns that year — and every major-party nominee since Carter has released them to the public, until Trump.

I am getting tired of this sort of nonsense. In 2015 Trump filed a 92 page financial disclosure as required. It shows what he owns, holds, owes (to whom) etc. Go read it. CNN posted it. I glanced through it. He assets far outweigh any debts. Debt holders are banks etc. I could get specifics (Barclys?) but hyenas will never stop tearing at flesh.
RATED FALSE
When Trump argued that his financial disclosures were "the most extensive financial review of anybody in the history of politics," we rated that claim False.

The two most obvious pieces of the puzzle missing without Trump’s tax returns are the effective rate of tax he pays on his income, and the extent and nature of his charitable giving.

Tax returns also can give a clearer picture of Trump’s liquid assets and what specific mix of taxes the candidate paid. The returns would also show if Trump has access to specialized tax breaks.

"It is true that Trump's businesses have received a lot of attention, but without the release of Trump's tax returns, we don't know a lot about his personal financial situation," Lawrence White, an economist at New York University’s Stern School of Business, told PolitiFact in October.

Trump was the first major presidential nominee in 40 years not to release his tax returns, citing a routine audit. In 1976, President Gerald Ford, did not release his tax returns but instead provided a summary of his taxes. His opponent, Jimmy Carter, did release his tax returns that year — and every major-party nominee since Carter has released them to the public, until Trump.

SPINNER. You were posting who he owe to, ties to whom. Now you spin to tax rate? He is 70 years old. The IRS has been all over billionaire taxes. 1040 Tax forms don't show who you owe to or whom you have ties to. Go read it. Find your gold nugget.......then post it.

Another issue. 1/2 don't pay any Fed tax, some get credit or cash back but do not pay.

Of course ANY Tax changes are going to affect those that pay Taxes........like a Trump. Unless you want change where more is taken from business or stock traders and bigger credit back to the 50%. If so you should have voted in Sanders not Beast.

SanFran Nan just finished telling reporters who were allowed in her presence, that the GOP healthcare overhaul and subsequent new tax plan, will be "the largest transfer of wealth to the 1% in US history". Pelosi, 77, has served in Congress for 24 years. She has benefited entirely from taxpayer dollars in legislation she's engineered. She does particularly well with IPO's she allows when the timing and stock price will make her the largest profit. Her husband has been given government no-bid construction contracts for years without the press or her colleagues raising an eyebrow. So the question is, after the GOP healthcare bill, and tax cut passes the House and Senate, will Nancy refuse to profit from it? Will she send the Treasury her income tax dollars at the old rate in defiance of the GOP? :uhh:

Nancy-Pelosi2.jpg

Nancy Pelosi Net Worth 2017
Nancy Pelosi Net Worth - Celebrity Net Worth
She's a thief like all life long politicians.

We DESPERATELY need term limits

RATED FALSE

SPINNER. You were posting who he owe to, ties to whom. Now you spin to tax rate? He is 70 years old. The IRS has been all over billionaire taxes. 1040 Tax forms don't show who you owe to or whom you have ties to. Go read it. Find your gold nugget.......then post it.
WHY have 40 years worth of presidents from BOTH parties shown their tax returns ?? Answer ,,,because they had nothing to hide

RATED FALSE

WHY have 40 years worth of presidents from BOTH parties shown their tax returns ?? Answer ,,,because they had nothing to hide

Exactly....just like Hillary Clinton....an open book.

I like how she disclosed what she said to Goldman Sachs Executives for $675,000...you know, because she has nothing to hide....

Last edited:

RATED FALSE

So...what is your point? Why is it that we need to see the taxes and not have a requirement for a candidate release their taxes?

You need to contact your Congressmen!

RATED FALSE

Exactly....just like Hillary Clinton....an open book.

I like how she disclosed what she said to Goldman Sachs Exectuives for $675,000...you know, because she has nothing to hide....
BFD she didn't say???? HOW MANY Sachs execs were there that NOW work for chump??? If it made a damn bit of difference don't you think it'd be public knowledge already

RATED FALSE

So...what is your point? Why is it that we need to see the taxes and not have a requirement for a candidate release their taxes?

You need to contact your Congressmen!
Can you tell me pap why 40 years worth of presidents did what that pos trump won't??

Forum List

Back