Nancy Pelosi Net Worth? $185M

JFK nailed her:

article-0-0CDBB601000005DC-865_634x914.jpg

Pelosi's husband is very wealthy
She married rich......just like Melania
She has had as much plastic surgery as Melania. In fact, Melania will look just like Pelosi when she is that age

She didn't "marry rich"....that's a lie. Her father was the mayor of Baltimore....the crook and con artist who taught her all she knows about grifting.

Paul Francis Pelosi, Sr. (born April 15, 1940) is an American businessman who owns and operates Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco, California-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm. In addition, he was the owner of the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League.

A regular Donald Trump

Paul Francis Pelosi, Sr. (born April 15, 1940) is an American businessman who owns and operates Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco, California-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm. In addition, he was the owner of the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League.

A regular Donald Trump

Where's the link to her "marrying rich"? There is very little on Wiki about her husband and nothing about his years of getting no-bid government contracts. Next time read the OP....you'll embarrass yourself less.

A regular Donald Trump

Where's the link to her "marrying rich"? There is very little on Wiki about her husband and nothing about his years of getting no-bid government contracts. Next time read the OP....you'll embarrass yourself less.
Guys a regular Donald Trump......except he made his own money and doesn't pur PELOSI on everything

So what? Why does anyone care what someone else's net worth is? There's nothing intrinsically objectionable about being wealthy or not.
since she did it by the legal for only members of congress insider trading I think it is our business

Insider Trading Rules That Don't Apply To Congress
Well, then the thing to do is rail about the rules, not the fact that any given member of Congress is in compliance with them.

what do rules matter when congress simply votes to exempt themselves from the rules they set for the rest of us?
Well, then complain about Congress doing so, not about one member of Congress who's in compliance with the law as it exists.
wow you really are naive to the point of mental retardation

anyone who can exempt themselves from the rules isn't going to change the system

you really are naive to the point of mental retardation
You know, given that remark, I'm not going to bother to explain to you how it is that your second comment in that post reflects one of multiple mindsets individuals may embrace rather than being the sole mindset individuals do embrace.

Yes, Pelosi is rich. She promotes legislation in favor of the less fortunate. The Right is selfish.
Hold the fuck on here. How does a person be in favor of the less fortunate while claiming the rich are the oppressors we all should hate while at the same time gathering up a hundred plus million. All gained by being on the tax payers dime. And you think that's ok?

Nancy Pelosi Net Worth? $185M

So what? Why does anyone care what someone else's net worth is? There's nothing intrinsically objectionable about being wealthy or not.

She used/abused her power in government to aid her husband's business dealings.
I suggest, then, that you submit your evidence of that to the SEC/FBI so they can be prosecuted, for they clearly have not see the information to which you are privy.

You don't by any chance drive a cab or do hair?

I suggest you submit how she amassed that much wealth on a congressional salary. OH SNAP!
You look into her history and find out how she did so. You are the one who cares that the woman's wealthy. I care about my wealth/income, and teaching my kids how to match or best it, not that of others.

You have your suspicions. Hopefully you have more than mere suspicion, in which case you can present what you have to the people/organizations that can run with your evidence/case for your suspicions and hold Pelosi accountable for the wrongdoing(s) you're so sure she's committed.

What is Trump's net worth?

Oh, right, he refuses to show us.
What has Pelosi done to earn hers? Oh yeah, we don't want to talk about that.
As a Congresswoman, Pelosi makes $174,000 a year
Why? What makes that retarded woman worth that much?
She has turned a $174,000 a year position into $184 million

Makes her a better business person than Trump
Really? And what business would that be? Please tell me what product she makes that you can't live without.

SanFran Nan just finished telling reporters who were allowed in her presence, that the GOP healthcare overhaul and subsequent new tax plan, will be "the largest transfer of wealth to the 1% in US history". Pelosi, 77, has served in Congress for 24 years. She has benefited entirely from taxpayer dollars in legislation she's engineered. She does particularly well with IPO's she allows when the timing and stock price will make her the largest profit. Her husband has been given government no-bid construction contracts for years without the press or her colleagues raising an eyebrow. So the question is, after the GOP healthcare bill, and tax cut passes the House and Senate, will Nancy refuse to profit from it? Will she send the Treasury her income tax dollars at the old rate in defiance of the GOP? :uhh:

Nancy-Pelosi2.jpg

Nancy Pelosi Net Worth 2017
Nancy Pelosi Net Worth - Celebrity Net Worth
BET she showed her taxes not like the con man Drumph

Neither are obligated to show their taxes and it isn't anyone's business but theirs.

What is Trump's net worth?

Oh, right, he refuses to show us.

Really? And what business would that be? Please tell me what product she makes that you can't live without.

Pelosi releases her taxes......Trump won't

Jeez, didja miss the talking points memo?

Rich is evil. Must be stamped out. Fair target for physical abuse. Even murder.

Or.........is it a literacy issue?
Jeez, didja miss the talking points memo?
I guess I did.

What I didn't miss is that Paul Pelosi is a senior principal in an investment and consulting firm. Having started a consulting firm and later selling it to a vastly larger competitor, I'm well aware of the income streams such a business can produce. Suffice to say, it makes for a good living, even without one's being as politically well connected as are the Pelosis.

So the business that she is in that makes you wait in line to buy her awesome product is her tax returns?

Releasing your tax returns is a product the left will pay for to the tune of 125 million.

Really.

SanFran Nan just finished telling reporters who were allowed in her presence, that the GOP healthcare overhaul and subsequent new tax plan, will be "the largest transfer of wealth to the 1% in US history". Pelosi, 77, has served in Congress for 24 years. She has benefited entirely from taxpayer dollars in legislation she's engineered. She does particularly well with IPO's she allows when the timing and stock price will make her the largest profit. Her husband has been given government no-bid construction contracts for years without the press or her colleagues raising an eyebrow. So the question is, after the GOP healthcare bill, and tax cut passes the House and Senate, will Nancy refuse to profit from it? Will she send the Treasury her income tax dollars at the old rate in defiance of the GOP? :uhh:

Nancy-Pelosi2.jpg

Neither are obligated to show their taxes and it isn't anyone's business but theirs.
IT IS the peoples business to find out whose ass they will kiss ,,if they will be making millions while president Trump is a con man that bears scrutiny Why have all presidents done so all the way back to nixon a tax cheater?

So the business that she is in that makes you wait in line to buy her awesome product is her tax returns?

Releasing your tax returns is a product the left will pay for to the tune of 125 million.

Really.
Pelosi shows her finances

Our President hides his

Nancy-Pelosi2.jpg

IT IS the peoples business to find out whose ass they will kiss ,,if they will be making millions while president Trump is a con man that bears scrutiny Why have all presidents done so all the way back to nixon a tax cheater?

There is no obligation, no law, nothing that says a candidate has to give you his taxes, if you don't like the law, change it and quit crying like babies. Write your Congressman, while you are at it have them change the Electoral College, that should fix everything for you. I don't know how you people would cry about then, but you will find something to cry about.

Forum List

Back