Nancy Pelosi Net Worth? $185M

We don't know his net worth yet. He's too cowardly to release his tax returns.

We do know his intrinsic value. The cost of a jar of pig's feet carried around by a mental patient.

President Trump filed full disclosures of his net-worth to the FEC (somewhere in the vicinity of $10B). In other words, he could buy everything you own for what he spent on his wristwatch.

So what? Why does anyone care what someone else's net worth is? There's nothing intrinsically objectionable about being wealthy or not.

Jeez, didja miss the talking points memo?

Rich is evil. Must be stamped out. Fair target for physical abuse. Even murder.

Or.........is it a literacy issue?

Nancy Pelosi Net Worth? $185M

So what? Why does anyone care what someone else's net worth is? There's nothing intrinsically objectionable about being wealthy or not.

We don't....but when they use their position in government to get rich, then attack other people because they are rich....it is irritating since she also pushes extreme taxation and helps to wreck the country with her votes.

Pelosi has a long record of advocating that her own tax rate be raised

Republicans. led by a billionaire, are advocating slashing benefits for the poor
Uh huh. Pelosi advocates giving more of her money to the government, meanwhile Trump donated his first paycheck to the National Park Service.

No....she advocates that everyone else gives more of their money to the government....hers will be locked up every way she can think of....

We don't know his net worth yet. He's too cowardly to release his tax returns.

We do know his intrinsic value. The cost of a jar of pig's feet carried around by a mental patient.

President Trump filed full disclosures of his net-worth to the FEC (somewhere in the vicinity of $10B). In other words, he could buy everything you own for what he spent on his wristwatch.

Hilarious, you defend your dear leader for having money but are a whining snowflake about someone else. It's called no integrity.

And nobody cares who has what except in con-score-keeping-land. Jesus how miserable you must be that so many millions of people have what you never will. I'm sorry for you, truly.

Can't wait till Pelosi takes back her Speaker position

She is the only decent Speaker we have had in twenty years

Republicans. led by a billionaire, are advocating slashing benefits for the poor

Yeah....and how successful has she been in giving her own money to the government, genius? She doesn't have to wait to pass a law to give her money to the IRS...she can give all she wants all by her little self.......I mean, if she is so good hearted...right?

Can't wait till Pelosi takes back her Speaker position

She is the only decent Speaker we have had in twenty years

Yeah....then she can work with President hilary...oh...right....that didn't go your way either....

SanFran Nan just finished telling reporters who were allowed in her presence, that the GOP healthcare overhaul and subsequent new tax plan, will be "the largest transfer of wealth to the 1% in US history". Pelosi, 77, has served in Congress for 24 years. She has benefited entirely from taxpayer dollars in legislation she's engineered. She does particularly well with IPO's she allows when the timing and stock price will make her the largest profit. Her husband has been given government no-bid construction contracts for years without the press or her colleagues raising an eyebrow. So the question is, after the GOP healthcare bill, and tax cut passes the House and Senate, will Nancy refuse to profit from it? Will she send the Treasury her income tax dollars at the old rate in defiance of the GOP? :uhh:

Nancy-Pelosi2.jpg

Nancy Pelosi Net Worth 2017
Nancy Pelosi Net Worth - Celebrity Net Worth
BET she showed her taxes not like the con man Drumph

Hilarious, you defend your dear leader for having money but are a whining snowflake about someone else. It's called no integrity.

And nobody cares who has what except in con-score-keeping-land. Jesus how miserable you must be that so many millions of people have what you never will. I'm sorry for you, truly.

You lie, get busted, and then try a lame insult. I could buy everything you will make this year with what I paid for my latest wristwatch....a Seiko navy blue-faced solar for $120. :lol:

You lie, get busted, and then try a lame insult. I could buy everything you will make this year with what I paid for my wristwatch....a Seiko navy blue-faced solar for $120. :lol:

I know drumpf lives a life of delusion, but you prove without a doubt that his supporters do as well. You really believe your own bullshit? And don't worry Nancy Pelosi can replace your broken watch. She apparently has 185 million pieces of paper that just rub you the wrong way.

I know drumpf lives a life of delusion, but you prove without a doubt that his supporters do as well. You really believe your own bullshit? And don't worry Nancy Pelosi can replace your broken watch. She apparently has 185 million pieces of paper that just rub you the wrong way.

Trump is a billionaire and President of the United States....you're a broke loser who'd be living under a bridge if not for welfare and panhandling. :rolleyes-41:

Trump is a billionaire and President of the United States....you're a broke loser who'd be living under a bridge if not for welfare and panhandling. :rolleyes-41:

Or so the gnome in your alternate reality tells you at night. You are one lost dude old man. Go back to the topic of the OP, Nancy Pelosi. You seem to have her on the brain these days.

This is what is significant about Pelosi's net worth. The astronomical rate of growth should at least be worthy of an investigation. Her net worth has grown from $21 Million in 2009 to $185 million in 8 years! It doesn't take a math major to figure out that is way way WAY greater rate of net worth increase than is normally achievable.

Yeah....and how successful has she been in giving her own money to the government, genius? She doesn't have to wait to pass a law to give her money to the IRS...she can give all she wants all by her little self.......I mean, if she is so good hearted...right?
Doesn't work that way

Our taxes are not voluntary....otherwise Trump would pay nothing

Wait a minute....Trump DOES pay nothing

This is what is significant about Pelosi's net worth. The astronomical rate of growth should at least be worthy of an investigation. Her net worth has grown from $21 Million in 2009 to $185 million in 8 years! It doesn't take a math major to figure out that is way way WAY greater rate of net worth increase than is normally achievable.
Pelosi's husband is very wealthy
She married rich......just like Melania
She has had as much plastic surgery as Melania. In fact, Melania will look just like Pelosi when she is that age

There's another estimate at $202M.....She owns a large vinery that supposedly only sold $30K of wine a couple years ago....no operation of that kind could stay open more than a few months on that....so she's obviously also a tax-cheat.

Pelosi's husband is very wealthy
She married rich......just like Melania
She has had as much plastic surgery as Melania. In fact, Melania will look just like Pelosi when she is that age

She didn't "marry rich"....that's a lie. Her father was the mayor of Baltimore....the crook and con artist who taught her all she knows about grifting.

Forum List

Back