Nancy Pelosi Net Worth? $185M

Who ever said liberals do not want people to be rich?

They just want them to contribute more in taxes

So what? Why does anyone care what someone else's net worth is? There's nothing intrinsically objectionable about being wealthy or not.
since she did it by the legal for only members of congress insider trading I think it is our business

Insider Trading Rules That Don't Apply To Congress
Well, then the thing to do is rail about the rules, not the fact that any given member of Congress is in compliance with them.

what do rules matter when congress simply votes to exempt themselves from the rules they set for the rest of us?
Well, then complain about Congress doing so, not about one member of Congress who's in compliance with the law as it exists.
wow you really are naive to the point of mental retardation

anyone who can exempt themselves from the rules isn't going to change the system

Then let them send in extra. The claim though is bogus, because they take every legal deduction they can to pay less.

That is not the way our political system works

It would be like saying if we want to go to war, those who support it should join up
Only those who want more schools should pay for them

Then let them send in extra. The claim though is bogus, because they take every legal deduction they can to pay less.

It would be like saying if we want to go to war, those who support it should join up

Actually there is a spot in the tax form that actually allows you to write the added amount you would like to pay. So it does work that way.

then why do democrat pols cheat more on their taxes than republican pols?

WTF?
Democrats are hypocrites when it comes to paying taxes

but Democrats have the most tax scandals by a margin of 18 to 7.

Well, If the Daily Beast says so, it must be true

Government - Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public
Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service may accept gifts donated to the United States Government to reduce debt held by the public. Acting for the Secretary of the Treasury, Fiscal Service may accept a gift of:

• Money, made only on the condition that it be used to reduce debt held by the public.
  • An outstanding government obligation, made only on the condition that the obligation be retired and the redemption proceeds used to reduce debt held by the public.
  • Other intangible personal property made only on the condition that the property is sold and the proceeds from the sale used to reduce the public debt.
Gifts to reduce debt held by the public may be inter vivos gifts or testamentary bequests.

then why do democrat pols cheat more on their taxes than republican pols?

WTF?
Democrats are hypocrites when it comes to paying taxes

but Democrats have the most tax scandals by a margin of 18 to 7.

Well, If the Daily Beast says so, it must be true

prove it's not true

there are more sources how many do you want?

Pelosi has a long record of advocating that her own tax rate be raised

TBH, that doesn't surprise me. I don't know of any wealthy people, other perhaps than Trump, who seriously object to the notion that they might face a modest federal income tax hike. None specifically request or actively want such a thing -- nobody truly wants to pay more in taxes -- but neither are they losing sleep over the thought that it may happen. It seems to me. at least anecdotally, that non-wealthy people spend more time worrying about and discussing tax rates pertaining to wealthy people than do the wealthy people themselves. Lord and they only know why....
That's because they know they have the ability to duck higher taxes. It allows them to pretend they don't care, or like Buffet, think they should pay more (even though they could but don't).

Pelosi has a long record of advocating that her own tax rate be raised

TBH, that doesn't surprise me. I don't know of any wealthy people, other perhaps than Trump, who seriously object to the notion that they might face a modest federal income tax hike. None specifically request or actively want such a thing -- nobody truly wants to pay more in taxes -- but neither are they losing sleep over the thought that it may happen. It seems to me. at least anecdotally, that non-wealthy people spend more time worrying about and discussing tax rates pertaining to wealthy people than do the wealthy people themselves. Lord and they only know why....
That's because they know they have the ability to duck higher taxes. It allows them to pretend they don't care, or like Buffet, think they should pay more (even though they could but don't).

As of 2014, Buffet owed upwards of a BILLION DOLLARS in back taxes.....and Barry hung the Medal of Freedom around the old bastard's neck.

Warren Buffet May Owe A Billion Dollars In Back Taxes | Human Events

So what? Why does anyone care what someone else's net worth is? There's nothing intrinsically objectionable about being wealthy or not.

She used/abused her power in government to aid her husband's business dealings.
I suggest, then, that you submit your evidence of that to the SEC/FBI so they can be prosecuted, for they clearly have not see the information to which you are privy.

You don't by any chance drive a cab or do hair?

She used/abused her power in government to aid her husband's business dealings.
I suggest, then, that you submit your evidence of that to the SEC/FBI so they can be prosecuted, for they clearly have not see the information to which you are privy.

I suggest you submit how she amassed that much wealth on a congressional salary. OH SNAP!

Hey egghead....shaddup.

What is Trump's net worth?

Oh, right, he refuses to show us.

We don't know his net worth yet. He's too cowardly to release his tax returns.

We do know his intrinsic value. The cost of a jar of pig's feet carried around by a mental patient.

Forum List

Back