Nancy Pelosi:"No One Is Above The Law".No One? Or Just Republicans. Unbelievable !!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
It was about an hour or so when many of were watching TV and there was Nancy Pelosi all pissed off over what Ferris Mueller had to say. and in the end she spoke of how "No One Is Above The Law" {referring to Trump}.
Now, yes, thats laughable.
We could make quite a list of Democrats and Actors who seemed to be "Above The Law", in the past and the present.
So shall we make a list of Democrats that got away with things us average americans would of been sent to jail for?

now,arent there a few rats that got away with "Not Paying Taxes"?

" “If Bob Mueller had determined that there was a crime, he would've had a moral obligation to report it, to put that into his report — he didn't."" - President Trump

Oh well let the circus begin, bring on the clowns, it should be entertaining to say the least.

No one is above the law?

images

It was about an hour or so when many of were watching TV and there was Nancy Pelosi all pissed off over what Ferris Mueller had to say. and in the end she spoke of how "No One Is Above The Law" {referring to Trump}.
Now, yes, thats laughable.
We could make quite a list of Democrats and Actors who seemed to be "Above The Law", in the past and the present.
So shall we make a list of Democrats that got away with things us average americans would of been sent to jail for?
I keep waiting for someone with guts and with my sense of humor to take their compact mirror and reflect it right back at her so light shines in her face as a hint, that includes her too. A laser pointer would work as well, but something tells me she might chase the laser around the room like a cat would.

Forum List

Back