Nancy Pelosi: Revoke Flynn's Security Clearance

589fd422250000b54d0b86d3.jpeg

Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

Reports about Flynn show a “mortifying coziness” between Trump and Putin.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Saturday called for the suspension of Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, until an FBI probe determines the exact nature of his “secret contacts” with Russian officials. The congresswoman also said Flynn should have his security clearance revoked.

According to a recent Washington Post report, Flynn held private discussions with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, before Trump took office, promising that sanctions against Moscow would be eased by the incoming administration.

Flynn and Vice President Mike Pence had said that the phone calls were not related to sanctions. Flynn recently backtracked on that claim, saying he had “no recollection” of the details of the conversation.

President Barack Obama imposed fresh sanctions on Moscow in December after U.S. intelligence agencies determined that the Kremlin had orchestrated the hacking of Democratic Party emails ahead of the U.S. presidential election.

Any talk of sanctions before Trump took office could put Flynn in violation of the Logan Act, which bars private citizens from negotiating with foreign governments.

In a statement, Pelosi called the reports linking Flynn to Russia emblematic of the “mortifying coziness the Trump Administration has shown with [Russian President Vladimir] Putin.”

“Once again, I am calling on the FBI to investigate the financial, political and personal ties between President Donald Trump and Russia,” she said.

More: Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

I totally agree! Flynn must be thoroughly investigated - and his security clearance should be revoked in the meantime. He is a danger to our national security.

That's definitely been handled--and the shit has hit the fan. Apparently Obama, when knowing that the Russians were doing the DNC hackings decided to tap the Russian Ambassador and other high level Russian officials lines.

And Lordy, Lordy what they have. They have the phone records and audio tapes to prove it.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
McConnell: Flynn investigation 'highly likely' in Senate committee - CNNPolitics.com
Senate Republicans demand answers on Flynn

And once one little birdy starts chirping the rest will sing like canaries. And under the threat of TREASON charges--you can bet they're going to sing.

On the very same day, right after President Obama expelled 35 Russian diplomats and assorted spies, Flynn was talking to the Russian ambassador. Why? What did they discuss? Also, as has been customary in the past - Putin didn't retaliate in any way or expel any U.S. ambassadors from Russia. Interesting...
It was unnerving enough having a so-called president all cozy with Putin but the Head of Security lying about chatting with the Russian ambassador about lifting sanctions is a step too far.
. If Obama levied those sanctions against Russia based upon accusations that were highly politicized, then of course we would try to assure the Russians that the sanctions would be short lived, and that the sanctions were just a reaction by a party that wanted to strike out at anything that they felt would not support their candidate in the election.
The more I read your posts the less I know what you are talking about. The sanctions put on Russia after the annexation of Crimea are international involving a score of countries including Canada, the European Union (EU), European countries not in the EU, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand. Your talk of an American political party is baffling.
. I'm talking about the sanctions where Obama took it upon himself to throw sanctions on Russia over his failure to get Hillary elected, and therefore decided to blame Russia over it.

he had the right to sanction Russia for interfering in our elections.

and the Russian operatives that the Donald seems to like employing had no right to play with the actions of our president during their campaign.

or is that beyond you?
. Sanctions without proof of because it was all political or without allowing the American people to see the proof of before sanctions were implemented ?

There never should have been any sanctions against Russia to begin with...there hasn't been a single leftard here that has ever been able to explain as to what Russia has done to have any sanctions leveled against them. Wanna be the first?????? Bring it on.....
I'm no lefty, but I will throw one out...

Annexing Crimea? Despite the US having promised the Ukraine we would help 'protect their sovereign borders'? Only to allow Russia to annex the nation without as much as sighing heavily....?

There never should have been any sanctions against Russia to begin with...there hasn't been a single leftard here that has ever been able to explain as to what Russia has done to have any sanctions leveled against them. Wanna be the first?????? Bring it on.....

Annexing Crimea? Despite the US having promised the Ukraine we would help 'protect their sovereign borders'? Only to allow Russia to annex the nation without as much as sighing heavily....?

U.S didn't protect Ukraine's border when the illegal coup happened and an E.U friendly puppet allowed the IMF to come in and make debtors out of the people. Why would Crimea want any part of that if they could avoid it? The banking oligarchs have crushed the sovereignty of every nation in it which is why they want out.

In other words, you claim the right to make such statements.....free from any accountability.

Which means you really don't believe what you are posting, but might just be posting to be a left-winger.
Sorry, I do not follow.
Are you wagering that Donald Trump will serve a full term?

Also if you want to be reported to the Secret Service and also the FBI keep making comments like this openly on an Internet Forum.

I'm sure it can be construed as YOU threatening the assassination of President Trump.
Stop attempting to frighten people. You are the only one who mentioned assassination.

Your comment # 289

"Americans have no say about Trump's performance for another four years.
But he will be gone before then."

Your comment # 300

"Sorry, I do not follow.
Are you wagering that Donald Trump will serve a full term?"

Your comment # 306

"I know what I said I know. Donald Trump will not finish his term. He should beware the Ides of March."

Yes the Ides of March in reference to 15th March the day Julius Caesar was assassinated. So you know what you said you know that Donald Trump will not finish his term, you then say he should beware the Ides of March, this coupled with "But he will be gone before then" and you asking someone are they wagering that Donald Trump will serve a full term"

Planning on going to America yourself to murder President Trump are you?
On the Ides of March the Senate turned against Caesar. The Republican Senate will turn against Trump.
That assumes that the republicans were with him at some point. They never have been - the entire time anyone associated with the GOP has essentially been trying to figure out how to deal with Trump. Even his supporters are brought along kicking and screaming. The Senate is not going to turn on Trump - they have always been against him.

It was unnerving enough having a so-called president all cozy with Putin but the Head of Security lying about chatting with the Russian ambassador about lifting sanctions is a step too far.
. If Obama levied those sanctions against Russia based upon accusations that were highly politicized, then of course we would try to assure the Russians that the sanctions would be short lived, and that the sanctions were just a reaction by a party that wanted to strike out at anything that they felt would not support their candidate in the election.
The more I read your posts the less I know what you are talking about. The sanctions put on Russia after the annexation of Crimea are international involving a score of countries including Canada, the European Union (EU), European countries not in the EU, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand. Your talk of an American political party is baffling.
. I'm talking about the sanctions where Obama took it upon himself to throw sanctions on Russia over his failure to get Hillary elected, and therefore decided to blame Russia over it.

and the Russian operatives that the Donald seems to like employing had no right to play with the actions of our president during their campaign.

or is that beyond you?
. Sanctions without proof of because it was all political or without allowing the American people to see the proof of before sanctions were implemented ?
The general public generally do not get to see spy material on an ongoing case.

589fd422250000b54d0b86d3.jpeg

Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

Reports about Flynn show a “mortifying coziness” between Trump and Putin.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Saturday called for the suspension of Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, until an FBI probe determines the exact nature of his “secret contacts” with Russian officials. The congresswoman also said Flynn should have his security clearance revoked.

According to a recent Washington Post report, Flynn held private discussions with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, before Trump took office, promising that sanctions against Moscow would be eased by the incoming administration.

Flynn and Vice President Mike Pence had said that the phone calls were not related to sanctions. Flynn recently backtracked on that claim, saying he had “no recollection” of the details of the conversation.

President Barack Obama imposed fresh sanctions on Moscow in December after U.S. intelligence agencies determined that the Kremlin had orchestrated the hacking of Democratic Party emails ahead of the U.S. presidential election.

Any talk of sanctions before Trump took office could put Flynn in violation of the Logan Act, which bars private citizens from negotiating with foreign governments.

In a statement, Pelosi called the reports linking Flynn to Russia emblematic of the “mortifying coziness the Trump Administration has shown with [Russian President Vladimir] Putin.”

“Once again, I am calling on the FBI to investigate the financial, political and personal ties between President Donald Trump and Russia,” she said.

More: Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

I totally agree! Flynn must be thoroughly investigated - and his security clearance should be revoked in the meantime. He is a danger to our national security.
Nancy Pelosi is an idiot.

The Parties’ Role Reversal on “Interfering” with the Commander-in-Chief’s Foreign Policy

To see how thoroughly Democrats have adopted the GOP’s Bush-era authoritarian rhetoric about not “undermining the commander-in-chief,” and to see how craven is GOP behavior now on Iran, just look at what was being said in 2007 when then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi traveled to Syria and met with President Bashar Assad. The Bush administration was furious about that meeting because its strategy at the time was to isolate Assad as punishment for his alleged aid to Iraqi insurgents fighting against U.S. occupying forces, and the right-wing media and even mainstream media precincts attacked Pelosi in ways quite redolent of today’s attacks on the Senate Republicans over Iran.​

The Americans lost this round and they don't like that.
Now with a friend of Putin installed in the Oval Office, the Russians are as happy as pigs in muck.

or is that beyond you?
Well they should if a case is brought or one of our own was investigated.

or is that beyond you?
Well they should if a case is brought or one of our own was investigated.
That will happen in good time.

The Americans lost this round and they don't like that.
Now with a friend of Putin installed in the Oval Office, the Russians are as happy as pigs in muck.
. Yeah they are showing how happy they are when victory buzzing our ship in the black Sea with their fighters, and when they have a intel ship 80 miles off the east coast of the United States. You people are hilarious. If Russia gets any happier, we might just be nuclear dust as they hold their bellies in laughter.

Nancy Pelosi might not be the most well liked politician in the country, and there's been a time or two I found myself wishing she would just shut her pie hole.
But I have to admit that she's done a great job of helping to identify General Flynn as a serious threat to our national security & than further helping to root him out of the whitehouse where he had no business being

Job well done.

Nancy Pelosi might not be the most well liked politician in the country, and there's been a time or two I found myself wishing she would just shut her pie hole.
But I have to admit that she's done a great job of helping to identify General Flynn as a serious threat to our national security & than further helping to root him out of the whitehouse where he had no business being

Job well done.
How was he a threat to national security ? Do go on splaining yourself. Why didn't Intel wait for him to really make a call in which actually had some substance or merit to it, instead of working to politically assassinate Flynn who had broke no laws ? The fact that they listened in on a call prior to the man having power, and during an election, and then leaking the information stinks to high heaven on what the motivation was. It was purely political is what it was.

Forum List

Back