Nancy Pelosi Says That The Democrats Have No Intention Of Losing The House

What fraud and by who? Biden wasn’t installed, he was elected.

Do I really have to go down this route again? Look, because you're my friend I will just say believe what you want to believe while I believe what I want to believe. So I promise that I won't eat you up for breakfast. ;)

Ballot harvesting, changing election dates, ending signature validation for mail in ballots, doing away with chain of custody requirements.

To name a few...
You’re fantasizing buddy. Who do you think coordinated these efforts with all these Republican states??

Do I really have to go down this route again? Look, because you're my friend I will just say believe what you want to believe while I believe what I want to believe. So I promise that I won't eat you up for breakfast. ;)
I don’t believe anything on don’t see first hand which is why I keep asking. I keep an open mind but have to go off what facts and logic tell me and so far nobody has adequately proven or shown convincing evidence of a stolen election

They stole the election with the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It is not the voter that decides an election, It is the people that count the votes.
Yet you have no proof of fraudulent unverified mail in ballots. But you don’t question it you just go with what your told. That’s sad

I don’t believe anything on don’t see first hand which is why I keep asking. I keep an open mind but have to go off what facts and logic tell me and so far nobody has adequately proven or shown convincing evidence of a stolen election

Well, I don't really want to go through it all again and I don't want to risk our friendship of perhaps starting to argue and get angry with each other so that's why I don't want to talk about it. You're more important to me that. WAY more important.

Yet you have no proof of fraudulent unverified mail in ballots. But you don’t question it you just go with what your told. That’s sad

It was the pandemic that allowed the Democrat assholes to steal the election from the American people with the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It was the Chinese that released the virus that caused the pandemic.

The same Chinese that made the Biden family filthy rich with a billion dollar investment deal.

The same Chinese that cheered when Biden won the election.

The same Chinese that hated Trump.

The only question is was the Democrats in cahoots with the Chinese to release the virus to cause the pandemic or did the Democrats simply take advantage of the pandemic to steal the election?

It was the pandemic that allowed the Democrat assholes to steal the election from the American people with the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The same Chinese that made the Biden family filthy rich with a billion dollar investment deal.

The only question is was the Democrats in cahoots with the Chinese to release the virus to cause the pandemic or did the Democrats simply take advantage of the pandemic to steal the election?
That’s not even good or clever spin. Yes the pandemic caused voting procedures to change for public safety. Democratic and Republican run states both made adjustments. The fraud you claim happened isn’t even close to being proven. In fact a recording just came out of Bannon explaining trumps response if he loses the election. He’s plan all along was to declare that he won and the Dems cheated. This was recorded before the election even occurred. And suckers like you eat that shit up. No need for evidence. Trump said it so let’s repeat it… grow up

They always say they aren't going to lose.

If the massive procedural fraud of 2020 is allowed, they won't lose since it will again be a rigged election.

Ballot harvesting, changing election dates, ending signature validation for mail in ballots, doing away with chain of custody requirements.

All done by the filthy democrats with corrupt courts and crooked governors supporting it.

Given that democrat hack Fauci FUNDED the creation of the bioweapon the Chinese used on us, I'm going to go out on a limb and say "yes."

They always say they aren't going to lose.
They have to say that, the big money does not chase admitted losers. LOL, how much money would the democrats take in if they went around saying, "boy are we gonna get our asses kicked in November"? Besides, they've been lying to everybody for years, so why not one more?

Wrong, if they were proven facts then trumps DOJ would have done something. They didn’t. You’ve been conned

Not wrong.

Every single one documented fact.

Why do you lie?

See, this is procedural fraud. It isn't blatantly illegal, since corrupt Soros Judges are the ones doing it. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court corrupted the election by eliminating the matching of signatures for mail in ballots. In Minnesota, Ilan Omar had armed Somali gangs "helping" the elderly and indigent vote - at gun point.

2020 was the most corrupt election in American history. Zimbabwe was shocked at the lack of election integrity.

$419 million.

That's how much Nazi Oligarch Mark Zuckerberg spent buying the 2020 election.

If you remember, Obama and his thug AG threw Dinish D'Souza in prison for spending $1,001 on an election.

But $419 Million is just fine, Sieg Heil.

See, different laws for different people. The Zuck isn't a Republican or a peasant - laws aren't for him.

It means they plan on MASSIVE election fraud.

Let's hope the election integrity measures states have put in place are enough to stop the Nazis.
If the statist left losses BOTH the upper & lower chambers of the House don't panic about it. The statist left has PLENTY of RINO's for backup, not the least: Susan 'sasquatch face' Collins, Lindsey 'slow bear' Graham, Mitch 'the TURDle' McConnell, Lisa 'death face' Murkowski, just to name a few of the star studded RINO's available to the statist left!

Not wrong.

Every single one documented fact.

Why do you lie?

See, this is procedural fraud. It isn't blatantly illegal, since corrupt Soros Judges are the ones doing it. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court corrupted the election by eliminating the matching of signatures for mail in ballots. In Minnesota, Ilan Omar had armed Somali gangs "helping" the elderly and indigent vote - at gun point.

2020 was the most corrupt election in American history. Zimbabwe was shocked at the lack of election integrity.
Excellent. Pick your favorite one and prove it, show how it was responsible for a stolen election

Forum List

Back