Nancy Pelosi Says That The Democrats Have No Intention Of Losing The House

Democracy is definitely at risk. That's literally the one and only thing truthful that has ever came out of her mouth.

The big money to cheat won't be there for the dems this time... too many rich libs will be holding back from donating....
They seem to be worried about the senate race in WA. Patty Murray is saturating the air waves with smear pieces on Tiffany Smiley. LMAO, there are 18 people running for that seat and she is a five term incumbent. Doesn't sound like the dems are too confident in their tenuous hold on the senate.

I find this comment rather terrifying actually. I wonder what kind of tricks they have up their sleeves this time.

They had no intention of allowing Trump to get reelcted so they stole the 2020 election. No telling what the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department will do to sabotage the mid terms.

They had no intention of allowing Trump to get reelcted so they stole the 2020 election. No telling what the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department will do to sabotage the mid terms.

I'm not sure. They may not have the resources to pull off what they did in 2020. There are no widespread riots happening like they were in 2020 and frankly, the Democrats are not really all that smart.

I'm not sure. They may not have the resources to pull off what they did in 2020. There are no widespread riots happening like they were in 2020 and frankly, the Democrats are not really all that smart.
In the swing states they have set up the scam of allowing fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots to be counted by Democrats.

It is hard to fight against that corruption.

Since most of the districts are minority democragphics the cowardly Republicans do not have the courage to fight against it lest they be called the "R" word.

pelosicrookakhkdhkadjhak.jpg
schumerbidenpelosiakjaakdhakdhak.jpg
pelosiiscorruptkajakdhdh.jpg

They did intend every bad thing that has happened. It is more than apparent they want to destroy this country by destroying the Middle class.

What do you suppose negative interest rates like Trump argued for would have done to the middle class?

Forum List

Back