Nancy Pelosi Says That The Democrats Have No Intention Of Losing The House

Excellent. Pick your favorite one and prove it, show how it was responsible for a stolen election

:lmao:

What a retard.

:lmao:

What a retard.

Interesting. If this story checks out there should be some arrests. I haven’t seen any arrests. I also don’t see how this story proves a stolen election. There have been several arrest made for voter fraud. Several from trump supporters illegally voting for trump. If I post these cherry picked examples does that prove systemic voter fraud to try and steal the election by the republicans?!

Interesting. If this story checks out there should be some arrests. I haven’t seen any arrests. I also don’t see how this story proves a stolen election. There have been several arrest made for voter fraud. Several from trump supporters illegally voting for trump. If I post these cherry picked examples does that prove systemic voter fraud to try and steal the election by the republicans?!

democrats are not subject to laws.

What the fuck are you talking about?

That’s a cop out answer if I’ve ever seen one. You’re done.

That's a fact. Laws don't govern the Reich.

Hillary lies to congress - nothing - democrat
Eric Holder lies to congress - nothing - democrat
James Clapper lies to congress - nothing - democrat
KGB John Brennan lies to congress - nothing - democrat

Roger Stone lies to congress - predawn raid with gunships, attack helicopters CNN illegally embedded with Gestapo Troops armed with machine guns throwing teargas bombs - Republican

1658064109193.png

We have no law in this nation, only the Reich.

That's a fact. Laws don't govern the Reich.

Hillary lies to congress - nothing - democrat
Eric Holder lies to congress - nothing - democrat
James Clapper lies to congress - nothing - democrat
KGB John Brennan lies to congress - nothing - democrat

Roger Stone lies to congress - predawn raid with gunships, attack helicopters CNN illegally embedded with Gestapo Troops armed with machine guns throwing teargas bombs - Republican

View attachment 671133

We have no law in this nation, only the Reich.
You live in a brainwashed fantasy land. You go on thinking you live in commie America and degrading the place youre lucky enough to live in. I’ll go on loving my country and being proud and grateful to be an American

You live in a brainwashed fantasy land. You go on thinking you live in commie America and degrading the place youre lucky enough to live in. I’ll go on loving my country and being proud and grateful to be an American

And yet I post irrefutable evidence while you merely post "Nuhn Uhn."

Notice how you utterly fail to address what I posted?

Such is the way of the fascist left.

Forum List

Back