Nancy Pelosi Too Busy To Meet Angel Mom About Her Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out W/Chef Jose Andres

Maybe she did the teabagging thing, you know when someone shoots school children.
She gave her minute of silence and said, our prayers and hearts are with you.
Now............move on.
You again are such a whiny little tRump B*tch.

"As the mother to a son killed by an illegal immigrant felon, I am so glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was able to find time in her busy schedule to hang out with celebrity chef Jose Andres and distribute free gourmet meals to furloughed federal workers in Washington, D.C.

Pelosi
was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

But I understand. It was far more important for the speaker of the House to meet with the real victims of the crisis on the southern border: the federal employees who have missed one or, in some cases, two paychecks. After all, what is the loss of a son or a daughter or a husband compared to a delay in paying government workers?"

:whip:

OPINION: Nancy Pelosi Was Too Busy To Meet About My Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out With Jose Andres

90%? All it takes is less than 100% for an illegal immigrant to get here and kill someone even if your claim was true.
True, but we are not talking 'less than 100%'. I have posted both links and videos to stories of the US BPA citing approx. 1500 illegal crossings PER DAY on top of the, at times, reported 2,000 illegals being caught / stopped trying to cross our borders.

"One in Five Criminals in US prisons today are reportedly Criminal Illegals - that's 20%.

Here’s how the latest numbers break down.

The U.S. population is around 328 million. It’s estimated that about 11 million — or one in 30 — are illegal immigrants. Yet criminal aliens account for more than one in five federal prison inmates. Even assuming a pretty radical margin of error (and it is extremely low by expert accounts) for the sake of argument, that would still mean illegal immigrants are drastically over-represented among the criminal population.

Using 2016 Prison Information Numbers:
91 percent of federal criminal aliens were citizens of Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Colombia or Guatemala.

There were more than 730,000 criminal aliens in U.S. or state prisons and local jails during the period measured. They accounted for 4.9 million arrests for 7.5 million offenses. (The numbers, according to the GAO: 197,000 criminal aliens in federal prisons, arrested 1.4 million times for 2 million offenses, between 2011 and 2016; 533,000 in state or local facilities between 2010 and 2015, representing 3.5 million arrests for 5.5 million offenses.)

The arrests include allegations of more than 1 million drug crimes, a half-million assaults, 133,800 sex offenses and 24,200 kidnappings. Even more serious, the imprisoned illegal immigrants, over a five-year period, had been arrested for 33,300 homicide-related offenses and 1,500 terrorism-related crimes."

So you and Nancy Pelosi are telling the American People that:

500,000 Americans being assaulted - 100,000 PER YEAR - by Illegals

133,800 Americans being Raped / Sexually assaulted - 26,760 PER YEAR - by Illegals

24,200 Americans being kidnapped - 4,840 PER YEAR - by Illegals

33,300 Americans being murdered - 6,660 PER YEAR - by Illegals

and 1500 Terrorist-related crimes - 300 PER YEAR - by Illegals

do NOT equate to a 'crisis' in this country, despite that previous Presidents, to include Barak Obama have said that it is, ALL of that is NOT worth doing EVERYTHING we can possibly do to secure our borders, to protect American citizens, and to try to reduce, if not eliminate, those numbers of crimes beig perpetrated by criminal illegals illegally entering the US?

Well, hell, no wonder Pelosi refuses to meet with Angel Moms of Americans murdered and victimized in these vast numbers by Illegals she is standing with / protecting after making such a claim, that their loved ones who have been murdered do not justify calling their loss and losses of Americans in such great numbers a 'crisis' because doing so would result in REAL effort to stop illegal immigration, which would cut into their 'Illegal Broward County-type voting for Democrats across the country. '

One in five US prison inmates is a 'criminal alien'

Last edited:
Except for the tunnels.
The tunnels are no excuse for NOT building walls. Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the US BP stated that. Even he agrees that illegals who climb over or under fences then turn themselves into US BPAs expecting to be processed and released into the US to await a court date in a year, allowing them to disappear into the US, should be immediately driven back across the border and kicked out of the US, not rewarded for breaking our laws.

They should be photographed, finger printed, and told NEVER come back illegally. The next time you get caught you immediately go to prison. Your kids, if with you, will be taken and sent home or to orphanages in your home country.

NOT building the walls that would result in such a decrease in illegal crossings / attempted crossings is not the answer. STOP rewarding criminals and incentivizing more along with the wall is the answer.

You know policemen, firemen, and border guards put their life's on the line everyday, isn't that what they say about the military. Some get shot, some die. 5 cops just got shot in Houston. They chose their jobs. Innocent people die everyday, and these angel moms think they are special.

Jesus said let the dead bury the dead.

Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

Yup, pressing duties like trying to sneak out of the country during her shutdown. :p

Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

Yup, pressing duties like trying to sneak out of the country during her shutdown. :p

You are not quoting me, you are half arse quoting her:
Pelosi was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

It was Drumfps shutdown. He even admitted to it on national TV.

"As the mother to a son killed by an illegal immigrant felon, I am so glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was able to find time in her busy schedule to hang out with celebrity chef Jose Andres and distribute free gourmet meals to furloughed federal workers in Washington, D.C.

Pelosi
was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

But I understand. It was far more important for the speaker of the House to meet with the real victims of the crisis on the southern border: the federal employees who have missed one or, in some cases, two paychecks. After all, what is the loss of a son or a daughter or a husband compared to a delay in paying government workers?"

OPINION: Nancy Pelosi Was Too Busy To Meet About My Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out With Jose Andres

Good for Nancy. She cant do shit about this womans dead son but she can help with government workers.

Of course she can. She can get the House to approve the money for the wall so we don't have any more Angel Moms.

Oh and she is one asshole of a POS.
Thats a retarded suggestion. Building a wall wont keep an illegal immigrant from killing anyone. WTF is an angel mom anyway? Pretty sure her son was no angel.

The womans son died. No reason to call her an asshole.

So all of them are known as "angel mothers" now.

Pelosi was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

Their children are in heaven murdered by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schummer's Policies.

So yah, they are Angel Moms.

Pelosi

It is so much better if Americans were only killed by legal immigrants.

You are not quoting me, you are half arse quoting her:

She's not too busy to try to arrange a taxpayer funded booze fueled trip for her and 80 friends to Europe and Asia so she could skip out of town during The Pelosi Shutdown.

Nancy is busy cleaning the shit off her shoes after she kicked Trumps fat ass -

unlike Trumpbots, she refuses to meet people with filthy feet.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Pelosi

Good for Nancy. She cant do shit about this womans dead son but she can help with government workers.

Of course she can. She can get the House to approve the money for the wall so we don't have any more Angel Moms.

Oh and she is one asshole of a POS.
Thats a retarded suggestion. Building a wall wont keep an illegal immigrant from killing anyone. WTF is an angel mom anyway? Pretty sure her son was no angel.

The womans son died. No reason to call her an asshole.

So all of them are known as "angel mothers" now.

Their children are in heaven murdered by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schummer's Policies.

So yah, they are Angel Moms.
How do you know the children are in heaven?

You know policemen, firemen, and border guards put their life's on the line everyday, isn't that what they say about the military. Some get shot, some die. 5 cops just got shot in Houston. They chose their jobs. Innocent people die everyday, and these angel moms think they are special.

Jesus said let the dead bury the dead.
You are morally dead inside so this definitely applies to you.

You however ignored the entire meaning of that passage.

Luke 9:59-62

59 Then He said to another man, “Follow Me.” The man replied, “Lord, first let me go and bury my father.” 60 But Jesus told him, “Let the dead bury their own dead. You, however, go and proclaim the kingdom of God.” 61 Still another said, “I will follow You, Lord; but first let me bid farewell to my family" 62 Then Jesus declared, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and then looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.”

You know policemen, firemen, and border guards put their life's on the line everyday, isn't that what they say about the military. Some get shot, some die. 5 cops just got shot in Houston. They chose their jobs. Innocent people die everyday, and these angel moms think they are special. Jesus said let the dead bury the dead.
So that is your justification of lying criminal Democrats illegally aiding and abetting human traffickers, drug runners, and COP KILLERs by operating federal law-violating Sanctuary Ciites?

So that is your justification for liberal fake news agencies inciting hate and violence against US 1st responders / police by reporting LIES like the 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' BULLSHIT that even US AG Holder and Obama admitted never happened / was a myth?!

So that is your justification for giving Obama a pass for inciting violence against Police?

Police group director: Obama caused a 'war on cops'

"Did the media hold President Barack Obama responsible for the murders of 10 cops in Dallas, Baton Rouge and New York City, all at the hands of black men apparently incited by their belief that cops murder blacks without consequence? After all, Obama frequently criticized the police and bemoaned America's racism as "part of our DNA."

Remember how Obama accused the Cambridge police of being racists for arresting his friend even though he admitted he knew NOTHING about what had happened?

"President Obama's anti-cop rhetoric started right after he took office. Obama's friend, a black Harvard professor, was arrested in his home. Professor Henry Louis Gates, back from a trip, couldn't open his front door and reportedly asked his driver to help. A neighbor, observing two people trying to force open the front door of Gates' home, called 911. But when the cops arrived and asked Gates to exit the home so he could determine its ownership, Gates mouthed off and was briefly arrested. Obama said, "The Cambridge police acted stupidly." The Cambridge Police Superior Officers Association and the Cambridge Police commissioner insisted the officer followed protocol. Obama's statement infuriated officers all across the country and set up a template for the Obama administration: Cops engage in unlawful anti-black racial profiling."

Unfortunately for Obama, the policeman he slandered as being a racist for arresting his racist friend turned out to be the 'poster boy' / the model for 'ANTI-Racist'. He was the head of racial relations on the force and taught all new rookie policemen a course of race relations. Obama did not know any of that when he inferred the man was a racist when he 1st spoke about the incident because - as he admitted while he spoke - he had no clue about any of the details of the event. His 1st reaction, though, was to call the police 'racists'!

"Obama and his attorney general also offered verbal support to the so-called Black Lives Matter movement that argues, without facts, that blacks are regularly and illegally profiled by an institutionally, systemically and structurally "racist" criminal justice system. It did not help that during the first six years of the Obama administration, the anti-police incendiary Rev. Al Sharpton, according to The Washington Post, visited the White House 72 times. What kind of message did that send to the police?

Then there's Ferguson. A grim President Obama, at an address before the United Nations, said: "In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, I know the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri — where a young man was killed, and a community was divided. So yes, we have our own racial and ethnic tensions."

But the Ferguson grand jury did not indict the officer who shot and killed Michael Brown, and a Department of Justice report exonerated the cop. Contrary to the lies told by his friend who witnessed the shooting, Michael Brown did not have his hands up when the officer shot and killed him. Brown, did not say, "Hands up. Don't shoot." Yet before the investigation even began, Obama's BFF, Sharpton, took to the streets of Ferguson yelling, "No justice, no peace."

The DOJ's investigation of Ferguson's nearly all-white police department criticized its alleged "institutional racism." But its OWN actual findings do not support that conclusion."

'Cops get shot. Cops Die. Sucks to be them. They chose this life.'

Yes they did, but they never imagined their own PRESIDENT, their own politicians, and their own nation's media would jump to wild conclusions without evidence / facts to call them racists, falsely accuse them of being racists, and fan the flames of hatred against them through fake news and careless rushed comments when they did not know what the hell was going on. The sad thing is sometimes they (like the fake news media 'they') DID know what they were doing, like when they knew Michael Brown never had his hands up before he was shot but still turned the public violently against the police by reporting the LIE that Brown had his hands up and asked not to be shot. A blatant, intentional LIE meant to incite racial division and violence!

Last edited:

Pelosi

The blood of the dead son is on dumbass nancy’s Hands!
Tough shit. Meeting with the mom is not going to change that even if it was true.
You are right! I think Pelosi is doing exactly as Pelosi does! If she met with them and showed sympathy we know it would be fake!
The sympathy is only for the loss of the son. Since these so called angel moms have aligned themselves with Drumpf the should go meet with him instead. Why isnt he meeting with them?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b39ed6-14e5-11e9-803c-4ef28312c8b9_story.html

where was nancy and the left again?

The blood of the dead son is on dumbass nancy’s Hands!
Tough shit. Meeting with the mom is not going to change that even if it was true.
You are right! I think Pelosi is doing exactly as Pelosi does! If she met with them and showed sympathy we know it would be fake!
The sympathy is only for the loss of the son. Since these so called angel moms have aligned themselves with Drumpf the should go meet with him instead. Why isnt he meeting with them?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b39ed6-14e5-11e9-803c-4ef28312c8b9_story.html

where was nancy and the left again?
I cant see your link. Its trying to get me to pay for access.

Nancy is busy cleaning the shit off her shoes after she kicked Trumps fat ass -
Nancy was bailed out by her Democrats who broke ranks with her to secretly meet with the GOP to do what she should have been doing all along - negotiating, compromising, and making a deal to open the govt, not lying about the DHS / SS to prevent the SotU from happening, not partying in Hawaii, and not trying to sneak out of the country on Mil-Ari instead of staying in DC and doing her job.

As posted with links earlier, recent polls show Pelosi took a more negative hit from the shutdown due to her theatrics / stunts than Trump and McConnell did.

Funny, it opened right up for me. You sure you're not 'pulling a Pelosi' - refusing to look at anything from anyone who does not agree with you? :p

Funny, it opened right up for me. You sure you're not 'pulling a Pelosi' - refusing to look at anything from anyone who does not agree with you? :p
link.png

Forum List

Back