Nancy Pelosi Too Busy To Meet Angel Mom About Her Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out W/Chef Jose Andres

The blood of the dead son is on dumbass nancy’s Hands!
Tough shit. Meeting with the mom is not going to change that even if it was true.
You are right! I think Pelosi is doing exactly as Pelosi does! If she met with them and showed sympathy we know it would be fake!
The sympathy is only for the loss of the son. Since these so called angel moms have aligned themselves with Drumpf the should go meet with him instead. Why isnt he meeting with them?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b39ed6-14e5-11e9-803c-4ef28312c8b9_story.html

where was nancy and the left again?
I cant see your link. Its trying to get me to pay for access.
trump visits border town during shut down.

now - where was pelosi and the left again?

Tough shit. Meeting with the mom is not going to change that even if it was true.
You are right! I think Pelosi is doing exactly as Pelosi does! If she met with them and showed sympathy we know it would be fake!
The sympathy is only for the loss of the son. Since these so called angel moms have aligned themselves with Drumpf the should go meet with him instead. Why isnt he meeting with them?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b39ed6-14e5-11e9-803c-4ef28312c8b9_story.html

They were talking to the repubs that represented the border towns and they said they didnt want any wall.

Will Hurd Isn’t the Only Texas Official Who Opposes the Border Wall

Funny, it opened right up for me. You sure you're not 'pulling a Pelosi' - refusing to look at anything from anyone who does not agree with you? :p
View attachment 243067
Is that supposed to tell me something? Again, it opened right up for me. A photo shop picture or photo from some other article / event from you tells me nothing.
Yes dummy. Its supposed to tell you thats what I get when I click on your link. If you dont want to believe it I give you permission.

They were talking to the repubs that represented the border towns and they said they didnt want any wall.

\Nancy was in Hawaii and the rest were with lobbyists in Puerto Rico but they were all THINKING about those "poor gubmint workers".

Yes dummy. Its supposed to tell you thats what I get when I click on your link. If you dont want to believe it I give you permission.
It doesn't tell me anything, and you don't need my acceptance of your claim. I give YOU permission to claim it to be so without MY permission. :p

It doesn't tell me anything, and you don't need my acceptance of your claim. I give YOU permission to claim it to be so without MY permission. :p
I cant help it doesnt tell you anything. Doesnt change the fact that I cant see your link. :rolleyes:

The border patrol wants the wall. That’s good enough for me!

No the border patrol doesnt want a wall. They want more people.

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)

So you are suggesting this article covers every Texas Official? Are you suggesting if support for the wall is not unanimous it should not be built?
No. Just the border ones.

The wall should never be built. Its a waste of tax dollars.
So are immigration courts and deportation. You agree? They just keep coming back!

No. Just the border ones. The wall should never be built. Its a waste of tax dollars.

Again, evidence shows everywhere a wall has been built illegal border crossings have decreased 90%, so when YOU give your OPINION that walls are a waste of money, especially after Obama's hand-picked Chief of the US BP recently declared walls 'absolutely work', I tend to lean towards disregarding your OPINION and go with what the evidence and experts say.

So you are suggesting this article covers every Texas Official? Are you suggesting if support for the wall is not unanimous it should not be built?

So are immigration courts and deportation. You agree? They just keep coming back!
No I dont agree. If they keep coming back and they are not seeking asylum then deport them. It creates jobs and revenue.

I cant help it doesnt tell you anything. Doesnt change the fact that I cant see your link. :rolleyes:
It's not my link.
I don't care if you can see it or not.
You should not care if I believe you or not. LOL!

No the border patrol doesnt want a wall. They want more people.

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)
Incorrect

Border Patrol agents back Trump wall, survey finds

No. Just the border ones. The wall should never be built. Its a waste of tax dollars.

Again, evidence shows everywhere a wall has been built illegal border crossings have decreased 90%, so when YOU give your OPINION that walls are a waste of money, especially after Obama's hand-picked Chief of the US BP recently declared walls 'absolutely work', I tend to lean towards disregarding your OPINION and go with what the evidence and experts say.
Walls only work for the purpose they were intended for. To provide privacy. Thats why you have walls at home. Not so illegal immigrants dont break into your house.

No I dont agree. If they keep coming back and they are not seeking asylum then deport them. It creates jobs and revenue.
Incorrect again!

It's not my link.
I don't care if you can see it or not.
You should not care if I believe you or not. LOL!
If you didnt care that I couldnt see your link then you wouldnt have said you didnt believe me nor would you have claimed you could see it. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back