Nancy Pelosi Too Busy To Meet Angel Mom About Her Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out W/Chef Jose Andres

Of course she can. She can get the House to approve the money for the wall so we don't have any more Angel Moms.

Oh and she is one asshole of a POS.
Thats a retarded suggestion. Building a wall wont keep an illegal immigrant from killing anyone. WTF is an angel mom anyway? Pretty sure her son was no angel.

The womans son died. No reason to call her an asshole.

So all of them are known as "angel mothers" now.

Pelosi was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

Their children are in heaven murdered by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schummer's Policies.

So yah, they are Angel Moms.

Not due to Nancy or Chuck. Angel Moms, give me a break. They are dead due to being the wrong place at the wrong time, simple as that.
So the Murderers who were here Illegally were at the Right Place and at The Right Time to commit their crimes against US Citizens?

God Forbid an American Citizen dares live, walk and breath anywhere in America.

You do realize you piece of filth that some of these people were murdered in their homes, and in their own neighborhoods, Right?

You can't be that Fucktarded?

I hope an MS-13 member rings on your doorbell some day to sell you some "Avon."

Now that's called being at the right place, at the right time, and at the right house.

You Disgust Me.

Typical Arrogant, Hateful Uncaring DemNazi.
Despicable snowflakes can't help but show disdain for this country while defending violent illegal human traffickers, rapist, thieves, cop killers, and terrorists.

What could she have done? She doesnt bring people back from the dead.
How about PRETEND to give a shit about dead Americans murdered by the violent illegals she is choosing to stand with instead of the American people to keep our borders open, illegal immigration happening, Cop Killer-protecting Sanctuary Cities running, and thousands more illegal 'Broward County / Texas' votes pouring in?!
Why should she pretend to give a shit? People die everyday in this country. Just because you got killed from a non citizen doesnt make you special.

Thats a retarded suggestion. Building a wall wont keep an illegal immigrant from killing anyone. WTF is an angel mom anyway? Pretty sure her son was no angel.

Pelosi was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

Their children are in heaven murdered by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schummer's Policies.

Not due to Nancy or Chuck. Angel Moms, give me a break. They are dead due to being the wrong place at the wrong time, simple as that.

Yeah, allowing masses of violent illegal aliens in who did the actual murder had nothing to do about it at all. You're such a despicable piece of crap.

What is despicable is two white citizens shooting 5 cops in Texas. What is it about Texans.

You mean the DRUG dealers? Who no doubt got their illegal product from ILLEGALS! DOH! Talk about shooting yourself in your own foot! Moron!

"As the mother to a son killed by an illegal immigrant felon, I am so glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was able to find time in her busy schedule to hang out with celebrity chef Jose Andres and distribute free gourmet meals to furloughed federal workers in Washington, D.C.

Pelosi
was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

But I understand. It was far more important for the speaker of the House to meet with the real victims of the crisis on the southern border: the federal employees who have missed one or, in some cases, two paychecks. After all, what is the loss of a son or a daughter or a husband compared to a delay in paying government workers?"

:whip:

OPINION: Nancy Pelosi Was Too Busy To Meet About My Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out With Jose Andres

Good for Nancy. She cant do shit about this womans dead son but she can help with government workers.

Wrong, she could have done something, but refused to because she is a open borders piece of shit.

You mean give in to the child having a temper tantrum. No way.

Illegal aliens kill over 3000 American Citizens every year. Like you asshats always say about guns, "if we save just one life", well that is 3000 you can save by enforcing laws that are already on the books, asshole.
people like penelope want to dictate the rules.

not live by them.

Why should she pretend to give a shit? .
How about the fact that she is an elected 'servant of the people (of the United States) who took an oath of office to protect, defend, work for Americans, to defend and uphold our laws and Constitution, and NOT to be a domestic threat that works against the good of this country and its citizens?

If she can't even PRETEND to want to honor / do all that then she needs to be stripped of the Speaker job and booted from Congress.

(I can't believe you even asked that question.....what a Trump/America-hating idiot....)

How about the fact that she is an elected 'servant of the people (of the United States) who took an oath of office to protect, defend, work for Americans, to defend and uphold our laws and Constitution, and NOT to be a domestic threat that works against the good of this country and its citizens?

If she can't even PRETEND to want to honor / do all that then she needs to be stripped of the Speaker job and booted from Congress.

(I can't believe you even asked that question.....what a Trump/America-hating idiot....)
You didnt tell me what made people killed by illegal immigrants more special than say someone killed by a white male shooter in a movie theater. Why not?

So the Murderers who were here Illegally were at the Right Place and at The Right Time to commit their crimes against US Citizens?

You do realize you piece of filth that some of these people were murdered in their homes, and in their own neighborhoods, Right?

Now that's called being at the right place, at the right time, and at the right house.

You Disgust Me.

Despicable snowflakes can't help but show disdain for this country while defending violent illegal human traffickers, rapist, thieves, cop killers, and terrorists.

These people on The Left are Spiritually and Morally Ill, and it's terminal.
They have Cancer of The Soul.

The Only Cure for that is Repentance or Hell.

She is not only unqualified to be Speaker of The House, but she is unqualified to be An American Citizen.

She is not only unqualified to be Speaker of The House, but she is unqualified to be An American Citizen.
Must suck for you that you cant do anything about it doesnt it?

How about PRETEND to give a shit about dead Americans murdered by the violent illegals she is choosing to stand with instead of the American people to keep our borders open, illegal immigration happening, Cop Killer-protecting Sanctuary Cities running, and thousands more illegal 'Broward County / Texas' votes pouring in?!
Why should she pretend to give a shit? People die everyday in this country. Just because you got killed from a non citizen doesnt make you special.
We don’t require her to give a shit, or for you to give a shit. It’s enough that we care!

You Disgust Me.

These people on The Left are Spiritually and Morally Ill, and it's terminal.
They have Cancer of The Soul.

The Only Cure for that is Repentance or Hell.
They can murder full term babies!

We don’t require her to give a shit, or for you to give a shit. It’s enough that we care!
Then why is the OP whining about Pelosi not meeting with this mom that claims she is the mother of an angel? :rolleyes:

Then why is the OP whining about Pelosi not meeting with this mom that claims she is the mother of an angel? :rolleyes:
Not whining! Just pointing the facts out! The facts are Nancy works for Mexico.

"As the mother to a son killed by an illegal immigrant felon, I am so glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was able to find time in her busy schedule to hang out with celebrity chef Jose Andres and distribute free gourmet meals to furloughed federal workers in Washington, D.C.

Pelosi
was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

But I understand. It was far more important for the speaker of the House to meet with the real victims of the crisis on the southern border: the federal employees who have missed one or, in some cases, two paychecks. After all, what is the loss of a son or a daughter or a husband compared to a delay in paying government workers?"

:whip:

OPINION: Nancy Pelosi Was Too Busy To Meet About My Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out With Jose Andres

Good for Nancy. She cant do shit about this womans dead son but she can help with government workers.

Wrong, she could have done something, but refused to because she is a open borders piece of shit.

Illegal aliens kill over 3000 American Citizens every year. Like you asshats always say about guns, "if we save just one life", well that is 3000 you can save by enforcing laws that are already on the books, asshole.

not live by them.

Well she has admitted to thinking she is like unto god.

No the OP is whining. Its even in the title. Why are you outraged. This mom isnt more special than any other mom that lost her child to violence or anything else.

not live by them.

Well she has admitted to thinking she is like unto god.
well she's an idiot.

No the OP is whining. Its even in the title. Why are you outraged. This mom isnt more special than any other mom that lost her child to violence or anything else.
Yet it Pelosi’s kid suffered harm there would be wall to wall coverage and you would then give a shit!

Yet it Pelosi’s kid suffered harm there would be wall to wall coverage and you would then give a shit!
Not really. I dont even necessarily like Pelosi. I would still be against a wall.

No it's not. YOU whine, and snivel, and blame "whitey" for all of the ills that blacks suffer. Time for you to grow up, dude.

Yeah, allowing masses of violent illegal aliens in who did the actual murder had nothing to do about it at all. You're such a despicable piece of crap.

What is despicable is two white citizens shooting 5 cops in Texas. What is it about Texans.
You are a DUMB ASS.

The Assholes who shot the cops in Texas were Members of a MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL, so it's related to Illegal Immigration and Border Security.

Could you take The Obama Bobblehead Dildo out of your ass long enough to even use your brain for 5 seconds?

Forum List

Back