Nancy Pelosi Too Busy To Meet Angel Mom About Her Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out W/Chef Jose Andres

We don’t require her to give a shit, or for you to give a shit. It’s enough that we care!
Then why is the OP whining about Pelosi not meeting with this mom that claims she is the mother of an angel? :rolleyes:
Not whining! Just pointing the facts out! The facts are Nancy works for Mexico.
No the OP is whining. Its even in the title. Why are you outraged. This mom isnt more special than any other mom that lost her child to violence or anything else.
Yet it Pelosi’s kid suffered harm there would be wall to wall coverage and you would then give a shit!
Not really. I dont even necessarily like Pelosi. I would still be against a wall.
You adore her!

Then why is the OP whining about Pelosi not meeting with this mom that claims she is the mother of an angel? :rolleyes:
No the OP is whining. Its even in the title. Why are you outraged. This mom isnt more special than any other mom that lost her child to violence or anything else.
Yet it Pelosi’s kid suffered harm there would be wall to wall coverage and you would then give a shit!
Not really. I dont even necessarily like Pelosi. I would still be against a wall.
You adore her!
Only when she makes you and the OP whine by not meeting with some broad that thinks her childs death is somehow more special because it happened to be an illegal immigrant instead of a home grown white male domestic terrorist. :rolleyes:

You adore her!
Only when she makes you and the OP whine by not meeting with some broad that thinks her childs death is somehow more special because it happened to be an illegal immigrant instead of a home grown white male domestic terrorist. :rolleyes:
So what would ewe and Pelosi say if a bunch of American entered Mexico illegally and murdered some young Mexican girls and boys! Would that be okay? They’re nothing special, right?

You adore her!
So what would ewe and Pelosi say if a bunch of American entered Mexico illegally and murdered some young Mexican girls and boys! Would that be okay? They’re nothing special, right?
Looks like you asked a retarded question(s). No it wouldnt be okay, and there is nothing special about dying since people die everyday.

You adore her!
Looks like you asked a retarded question(s). No it wouldnt be okay, and there is nothing special about dying since people die everyday.

You like showing how stupid you are on a daily basis. You're so brave, go to one of those Angel Moms and tell her her child's death is meaningless. We'll laugh as you get your worthless ass beaten within an Inch of your life. Bad mouthing a woman who lost her child. You're just a special kind of lowlife.

You adore her!

You like showing how stupid you are on a daily basis. You're so brave, go to one of those Angel Moms and tell her her child's death is meaningless. We'll laugh as you get your worthless ass beaten within an Inch of your life. Bad mouthing a woman who lost her child. You're just a special kind of lowlife.
Whats brave about telling some broad her childs death is meaningless. Its rude and unnecessary to tell her that. And stop saying angel mom. For all you know the child could be the devils spawn or a future mass murderer.

America's immigration policies benefit only three groups of people: 1) rich Americans with a lot of employees, 2) the immigrants themselves, and 3) their grandmothers back in Chiapas.

You adore her!
but like most things it's pretty special when it happens to us. the losses we've all taken as people we love and care about leave this world can be intense. your belittling it really serves no purpose except to show what an ass you can be.

stop being that ass.

You adore her!
but like most things it's pretty special when it happens to us. the losses we've all taken as people we love and care about leave this world can be intense. your belittling it really serves no purpose except to show what an ass you can be.

stop being that ass.
Correct. Its meaningful to her and I can empathize but that doesnt change the reality or the facts. Her childs death is no different than someones child that was hit by a car or shot in a driveby.

You adore her!

Whats brave about telling some broad her childs death is meaningless. Its rude and unnecessary to tell her that. And stop saying angel mom. For all you know the child could be the devils spawn or a future mass murderer.
That would be you!

You adore her!

So you're admitting you don't have the guts to make your comments to the ANGEL MOM'S face. No I will NOT stop using that term, nor will other conservatives. Does that chafe your woman parts? Good.

That would be you!
What would be me? :rolleyes:

You adore her!
And yet, those of us with sanity, and that excludes you, would like to do something about preventable deaths! You are an abhorrent pos! End of discussion.

So you're admitting you don't have the guts to make your comments to the ANGEL MOM'S face. No I will NOT stop using that term, nor will other conservatives. Does that chafe your woman parts? Good.
Hell no I wouldnt say that to a grieving mom. Not my place. That doesnt change the point no matter how badly you want it.

You adore her!
And yet, those of us with sanity, and that excludes you, would like to do something about preventable deaths! You are an abhorrent pos! End of discussion.
You dont want to do something about preventable deaths. If you did you would ban all guns, cars, poisons, knives, stupid accidents, etc. What you want to do is weaponize this womans dead child so you can build some stupid ass wall that wont work anyway.

Hell no I wouldnt say that to a grieving mom. Not my place. That doesnt change the point no matter how badly you want it.

That's all you've been saying here you moronic pos. No it doesn't change the point that the woman is an ANGEL MOM no matter how badly you want it to. The hole you're in is about 10 feet deep now. You may want to stop digging.

That's all you've been saying here you moronic pos. No it doesn't change the point that the woman is an ANGEL MOM no matter how badly you want it to. The hole you're in is about 10 feet deep now. You may want to stop digging.
Prove to me that this woman gave birth to an angel. If you cant you have nothing.

Just read up on her story and it appears her son kicked this dudes dog. Thats not an angel.

Last edited:
"As the mother to a son killed by an illegal immigrant felon, I am so glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was able to find time in her busy schedule to hang out with celebrity chef Jose Andres and distribute free gourmet meals to furloughed federal workers in Washington, D.C.

Pelosi
was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

But I understand. It was far more important for the speaker of the House to meet with the real victims of the crisis on the southern border: the federal employees who have missed one or, in some cases, two paychecks. After all, what is the loss of a son or a daughter or a husband compared to a delay in paying government workers?"

:whip:

OPINION: Nancy Pelosi Was Too Busy To Meet About My Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out With Jose Andres

Good for Nancy. She cant do shit about this womans dead son but she can help with government workers.

Of course she can. She can get the House to approve the money for the wall so we don't have any more Angel Moms.

Oh and she is one asshole of a POS.
Thats a retarded suggestion. Building a wall wont keep an illegal immigrant from killing anyone. WTF is an angel mom anyway? Pretty sure her son was no angel.

The womans son died. No reason to call her an asshole.
How does stupid bitch work for ya?

"As the mother to a son killed by an illegal immigrant felon, I am so glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was able to find time in her busy schedule to hang out with celebrity chef Jose Andres and distribute free gourmet meals to furloughed federal workers in Washington, D.C.

Pelosi
was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

But I understand. It was far more important for the speaker of the House to meet with the real victims of the crisis on the southern border: the federal employees who have missed one or, in some cases, two paychecks. After all, what is the loss of a son or a daughter or a husband compared to a delay in paying government workers?"

:whip:

OPINION: Nancy Pelosi Was Too Busy To Meet About My Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out With Jose Andres

Good for Nancy. She cant do shit about this womans dead son but she can help with government workers.

Of course she can. She can get the House to approve the money for the wall so we don't have any more Angel Moms.

Oh and she is one asshole of a POS.
Thats a retarded suggestion. Building a wall wont keep an illegal immigrant from killing anyone. WTF is an angel mom anyway? Pretty sure her son was no angel.

The womans son died. No reason to call her an asshole.
How does stupid bitch work for ya?
Just because she calls herself an angel mom doesnt mean she is stupid and she never worked for me.

Prove to me that this woman gave birth to an angel. If you cant you have nothing.

That's just a desperate grasp for anything. Prove the child was a criminal. You should be able to easily show arrest records and such right? If you can't then you have nothing. As usual you pathetic pos.

Forum List

Back