Nancy Pelosi Too Busy To Meet Angel Mom About Her Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out W/Chef Jose Andres

Not really. I dont even necessarily like Pelosi. I would still be against a wall.
You adore her!
Only when she makes you and the OP whine by not meeting with some broad that thinks her childs death is somehow more special because it happened to be an illegal immigrant instead of a home grown white male domestic terrorist. :rolleyes:
So what would ewe and Pelosi say if a bunch of American entered Mexico illegally and murdered some young Mexican girls and boys! Would that be okay? They’re nothing special, right?
Looks like you asked a retarded question(s). No it wouldnt be okay, and there is nothing special about dying since people die everyday.
And yet, those of us with sanity, and that excludes you, would like to do something about preventable deaths! You are an abhorrent pos! End of discussion.

Restricting the sale and carrying of handguns has proven to save lives in every jurisdiction where it has been tried, as has restricting automatic and semi-automatic weapons, but the US does nothing to prevent 35,000 deaths per year from handguns.

The are doing to nothing to prohibit or event limit the mass marketing of opioid painkillers by Big Pharma, even as 70,000 plus people are dying every year from opioid abuse.

Illegal immigrants commit a tiny portion of the homicides committed in the US. Far fewer than right wing terrorists, and the government is doing nothing about that because "there's good people on both sides".

Donald Trump's own national security people are telling him and the American people that there are clear and present dangers facing the United States of America, and American citizens in particular, and illegal immigration along the Southern Border didn't even get mentioned until page 43 of a 50 pager report.

You know what was No. 1 with a bullet: Vladimir Putin and Russia.

"As the mother to a son killed by an illegal immigrant felon, I am so glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was able to find time in her busy schedule to hang out with celebrity chef Jose Andres and distribute free gourmet meals to furloughed federal workers in Washington, D.C.

Pelosi
was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

But I understand. It was far more important for the speaker of the House to meet with the real victims of the crisis on the southern border: the federal employees who have missed one or, in some cases, two paychecks. After all, what is the loss of a son or a daughter or a husband compared to a delay in paying government workers?"

:whip:

OPINION: Nancy Pelosi Was Too Busy To Meet About My Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out With Jose Andres

This exploitation of the parents of children killed by illegal immigrants is the most partisan,venally corrupt and misleading exploitation of grieving parents since the GOP paraded the families of some of those killed in Benghazi at the RNC and used them to promote the idea that Hillary Clinton was to blame for their deaths.

From threatening to throw her in jail if she didn't recant her sworn affidavit that Bill Clinton had never assaulted or raped her, and bullying Anita Broaddrick into recanting that affidavit by threatening to throw her into jail if she didn't, to causing Monica Lewinsky to consider suicide, the GOP has continuously demonstrated that there is no limit to the depths they will sink to in order to smear the opposition.
No one gives a shit what you think. You aren’t American and haven’t lost a kid to an illegal alien. Dumbass!

Pot, kettle, black. You're not American either, and you haven't even met an illegal alien. Lying bitch!
I am very much an American. You are just a wannabe big mouth!

10,000 posts a year??? Sure you are, Svetlana, sure you are.

"As the mother to a son killed by an illegal immigrant felon, I am so glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was able to find time in her busy schedule to hang out with celebrity chef Jose Andres and distribute free gourmet meals to furloughed federal workers in Washington, D.C.

Pelosi
was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

But I understand. It was far more important for the speaker of the House to meet with the real victims of the crisis on the southern border: the federal employees who have missed one or, in some cases, two paychecks. After all, what is the loss of a son or a daughter or a husband compared to a delay in paying government workers?"

OPINION: Nancy Pelosi Was Too Busy To Meet About My Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out With Jose Andres

This exploitation of the parents of children killed by illegal immigrants is the most partisan,venally corrupt and misleading exploitation of grieving parents since the GOP paraded the families of some of those killed in Benghazi at the RNC and used them to promote the idea that Hillary Clinton was to blame for their deaths.

From threatening to throw her in jail if she didn't recant her sworn affidavit that Bill Clinton had never assaulted or raped her, and bullying Anita Broaddrick into recanting that affidavit by threatening to throw her into jail if she didn't, to causing Monica Lewinsky to consider suicide, the GOP has continuously demonstrated that there is no limit to the depths they will sink to in order to smear the opposition.
No one gives a shit what you think. You aren’t American and haven’t lost a kid to an illegal alien. Dumbass!

Pot, kettle, black. You're not American either, and you haven't even met an illegal alien. Lying bitch!
I am very much an American. You are just a wannabe big mouth!

10,000 posts a year??? Sure you are, Svetlana, sure you are.
Oh pooor wannabe big mouth reduced to counting posts! Nothing interesting in Canada. Go club you a tiny white seal pup!

You adore her!
Only when she makes you and the OP whine by not meeting with some broad that thinks her childs death is somehow more special because it happened to be an illegal immigrant instead of a home grown white male domestic terrorist. :rolleyes:
So what would ewe and Pelosi say if a bunch of American entered Mexico illegally and murdered some young Mexican girls and boys! Would that be okay? They’re nothing special, right?
Looks like you asked a retarded question(s). No it wouldnt be okay, and there is nothing special about dying since people die everyday.
And yet, those of us with sanity, and that excludes you, would like to do something about preventable deaths! You are an abhorrent pos! End of discussion.

Restricting the sale and carrying of handguns has proven to save lives in every jurisdiction where it has been tried, as has restricting automatic and semi-automatic weapons, but the US does nothing to prevent 35,000 deaths per year from handguns.

The are doing to nothing to prohibit or event limit the mass marketing of opioid painkillers by Big Pharma, even as 70,000 plus people are dying every year from opioid abuse.

Illegal immigrants commit a tiny portion of the homicides committed in the US. Far fewer than right wing terrorists, and the government is doing nothing about that because "there's good people on both sides".

Donald Trump's own national security people are telling him and the American people that there are clear and present dangers facing the United States of America, and American citizens in particular, and illegal immigration along the Southern Border didn't even get mentioned until page 43 of a 50 pager report.

Aren’t you glad you don’t live here with our guns? You don’t get a vote! We have a constitution. You got shit!

You know policemen, firemen, and border guards put their life's on the line everyday, isn't that what they say about the military. Some get shot, some die. 5 cops just got shot in Houston. They chose their jobs. Innocent people die everyday, and these angel moms think they are special.

Jesus said let the dead bury the dead.
so do you know what he was trying to say?...

Pelosi

Pelosi

What do you know about Jesus fool.

Pelosi

Good for Nancy. She cant do shit about this womans dead son but she can help with government workers.

Of course she can. She can get the House to approve the money for the wall so we don't have any more Angel Moms.

Oh and she is one asshole of a POS.

How is tRumps plan to go after employers knowingly hiring illegals? Oh yeah, he's not. He shut the government down causing an $11B hit to the economy.
If he really meant to go after employers that hired illegals he would have had to put himself in prison. Hell one of them is asking for protection from Congress.

Making President Trump’s Bed: A Housekeeper Without Papers

Go figure!

Pelosi

Pelosi

More than you do apparently.

Pelosi

Pelosi

Then act like it.

Aren’t you glad you don’t live here with our guns? You don’t get a vote! We have a constitution. You got shit!

Pelosi

Pelosi

Then act like it.

Angel Moms, good grief. The people were in the wrong place at the wrong time. They are not any more special that the school shootings and the Vegas shootings, or the synagogue shooting. Nope , they are not.

Pelosi

Pelosi

Then act like it.

Angel Moms, good grief. The people were in the wrong place at the wrong time. They are not any more special that the school shootings and the Vegas shootings, or the synagogue shooting. Nope , they are not.

They didn’t have to die except for Pelosi stupidity. She has their blood dripping off her hands. The Angel Mom’s will be at the SOTUA.

Thing is they weren’t suppose to be here in the first place. Those people would’ve probably still be here right. Stop taking up for these scum illegals.

You adore her!

Most of those gun deaths are suicide and taking away guns won't help that problem. If a person really wants to kill themselves, they will. And when did Canada allow people to own automatic weapons? When were people in Canada allowed to carry guns in public?

Yes, we are trying to do something about our drug problem, so doctors are restricting the use of pain killers, especially to people that need them the most. Now millions are suffering. My father just had a quadruple bypass a week ago Friday. They had him on pain killers for only one day which was the day after surgery. After that, all they would give him was Tylenol.

Pelosi

Democrats are despicable. I can't believe anyone would be a Democrat knowing the shit they continuously spout.

Pelosi

Democrats are despicable. I can't believe anyone would be a Democrat knowing the shit they continuously spout.

They really don't care. They have the MSM covering their asses.

When Hillary was campaigning here in Cleveland, the Cleveland Police wanted to have a meeting with her. She refused the invite saying she didn't have the time and can't put it on her schedule. However she did find time to meet with the head of the Black Lives matter organization without a problem. How many other people outside of us here in Cleveland heard about that story?

Thing is they weren’t suppose to be here in the first place. Those people would’ve probably still be here right. Stop taking up for these scum illegals.

Thing is, people with mental health problems, people who have spousal abuse claims, and a history of violence aren't supposed to be able to buy guns. If buying mass killing weapons wasn't so easy, thousand of Americans would still be alive. Stop protecting unfettered gun ownership.

Pelosi

They really don't care. They have the MSM covering their asses.

When Hillary was campaigning here in Cleveland, the Cleveland Police wanted to have a meeting with her. She refused the invite saying she didn't have the time and can't put it on her schedule. However she did find time to meet with the head of the Black Lives matter organization without a problem. How many other people outside of us here in Cleveland heard about that story?

Better a MSM that tells the truth that the propaganda arm of the White House, which is feeding into your fear, paranoia and racism. People who watch FOX are less well informed than people who don't watch any news at all.

Thing is, people with mental health problems, people who have spousal abuse claims, and a history of violence aren't supposed to be able to buy guns. If buying mass killing weapons wasn't so easy, thousand of Americans would still be alive. Stop protecting unfettered gun ownership.

What the hell is a mass killing weapon?

What the hell is a mass killing weapon?
To the liberals it could be anything. A BB gun sling shot spit ball.

Forum List

Back