🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Pelosi Too Busy To Meet Angel Mom About Her Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out W/Chef Jose Andres

Thing is they weren’t suppose to be here in the first place. Those people would’ve probably still be here right. Stop taking up for these scum illegals.

Thing is, people with mental health problems, people who have spousal abuse claims, and a history of violence aren't supposed to be able to buy guns. If buying mass killing weapons wasn't so easy, thousand of Americans would still be alive. Stop protecting unfettered gun ownership.

What the hell is a mass killing weapon?
To the liberals it could be anything. A BB gun sling shot spit ball.

Whew, thought nukes were going on sale.

"As the mother to a son killed by an illegal immigrant felon, I am so glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was able to find time in her busy schedule to hang out with celebrity chef Jose Andres and distribute free gourmet meals to furloughed federal workers in Washington, D.C.

Pelosi
was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

But I understand. It was far more important for the speaker of the House to meet with the real victims of the crisis on the southern border: the federal employees who have missed one or, in some cases, two paychecks. After all, what is the loss of a son or a daughter or a husband compared to a delay in paying government workers?"

:whip:

OPINION: Nancy Pelosi Was Too Busy To Meet About My Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out With Jose Andres

This mom apparently never misses a moment to politicize a tragedy.

Is she going to meet with all parents of murdered children?

"As the mother to a son killed by an illegal immigrant felon, I am so glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was able to find time in her busy schedule to hang out with celebrity chef Jose Andres and distribute free gourmet meals to furloughed federal workers in Washington, D.C.

Pelosi
was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

But I understand. It was far more important for the speaker of the House to meet with the real victims of the crisis on the southern border: the federal employees who have missed one or, in some cases, two paychecks. After all, what is the loss of a son or a daughter or a husband compared to a delay in paying government workers?"

OPINION: Nancy Pelosi Was Too Busy To Meet About My Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out With Jose Andres

Democrats are despicable. I can't believe anyone would be a Democrat knowing the shit they continuously spout.

They really don't care. They have the MSM covering their asses.

When Hillary was campaigning here in Cleveland, the Cleveland Police wanted to have a meeting with her. She refused the invite saying she didn't have the time and can't put it on her schedule. However she did find time to meet with the head of the Black Lives matter organization without a problem. How many other people outside of us here in Cleveland heard about that story?

Better a MSM that tells the truth that the propaganda arm of the White House, which is feeding into your fear, paranoia and racism. People who watch FOX are less well informed than people who don't watch any news at all.
Much like you, Democrats stick their heads up their asses and ignore, acts, reality, experts, etc...

Pelosi

Democrats are despicable. I can't believe anyone would be a Democrat knowing the shit they continuously spout.

When Hillary was campaigning here in Cleveland, the Cleveland Police wanted to have a meeting with her. She refused the invite saying she didn't have the time and can't put it on her schedule. However she did find time to meet with the head of the Black Lives matter organization without a problem. How many other people outside of us here in Cleveland heard about that story?

Better a MSM that tells the truth that the propaganda arm of the White House, which is feeding into your fear, paranoia and racism. People who watch FOX are less well informed than people who don't watch any news at all.
Much like you, Democrats stick their heads up their asses and ignore, acts, reality, experts, etc...

Can you prove an example of it?

Pelosi

DL does it all the time - she just did.

SURE:

Hillary and Obama were warned of the attack on 9/11 2012, when terrorists call for a tax on embassies and compounds all across the Middle East that belong to the United States.

Despite being warned, despite Every Other Nation pulling out and taking their people with him because of that threat, Hillary and Obama ignored and rejected more than 50 request for additional security by Ambassador Stevens, and they refused to pull them out even when they knew they could not protect them in the upcoming attack and just let them die.

In 2014 evidence shows Barack Obama was made aware of Russian attempts to hack our electrical grid, to hack the email accounts of senior government us officials, and we're conducting counterintelligence operations using social media and which they successfully got snowflakes to organize in March for them. Despite being warned this was going on, Barack Obama shoved his head up his own ass and allowed Putin and Russians to continue but they were doing for two years.

Pelosi

Is your mother Speaker of the House fighting against a border wall?

DL does it all the time - she just did.

So you can't.

Pelosi

My Mother is not Speaker of the House, but she hates the freaking trump wall idea too.

Pelosi

You think so? Considering how uninformed the left are on this service, it seems to be the other way around.

This mother went to Washington to meet with the servant of the people, the woman who mocked her pain in the pain and so many other American citizens who have lost loved ones to Murder By illegal aliens.

This mother went to meet with a politician he says the murderer I'm over 6,600 Americans by illegals a year is not a crisis.

Politicize a tragedy? How about getting Justice for her dead son killed by illegals who Nancy Pelosi is standing beside instead of with Americans?

Thing is they weren’t suppose to be here in the first place. Those people would’ve probably still be here right. Stop taking up for these scum illegals.

Thing is, people with mental health problems, people who have spousal abuse claims, and a history of violence aren't supposed to be able to buy guns. If buying mass killing weapons wasn't so easy, thousand of Americans would still be alive. Stop protecting unfettered gun ownership.

And many are alive because we are allowed to own guns. People who buy legal guns here are processed so they are cleared by the government to be safe owning a firearm.

Pelosi

My Mother is not Speaker of the House, but she hates the freaking trump wall idea too.

So let me ask: if one of your children were killed by an illegal, you would just sit silently as more illegally cross our border, or would you expect YOUR government representatives to do something about it?

This mother went to Washington to meet with the servant of the people, the woman who mocked her pain in the pain and so many other American citizens who have lost loved ones to Murder By illegal aliens.

This mother went to meet with a politician he says the murderer I'm over 6,600 Americans by illegals a year is not a crisis.

Politicize a tragedy? How about getting Justice for her dead son killed by illegals who Nancy Pelosi is standing beside instead of with Americans?

Are you posting that illegal immigriants murder 6,600 Americans per year?

Are you posting that the illegal that killed her son did not get justice?

Last edited:

Pelosi

So let me ask: if one of your children were killed by an illegal, you would just sit silently as more illegally cross our border, or would you expect YOUR government representatives to do something about it?

I would treat it the same way the parents of Mollie Tibbetts did.

Pelosi

Well most parents are not diehard leftists who would gladly see the life of their child sacrificed in the name of immigration. Most (Angel parents) are pissed off our government allowed this to happen in the first place. They expected more from our politicians and want to see to it that others don't suffer the same loss.

And if you reacted to your child's murder the way her parents did, then obviously that child was not very valuable to you in the first place.

Well most parents are not diehard leftists who would gladly see the life of their child sacrificed in the name of immigration. Most (Angel parents) are pissed off our government allowed this to happen in the first place. They expected more from our politicians and want to see to it that others don't suffer the same loss.

And if you reacted to your child's murder the way her parents did, then obviously that child was not very valuable to you in the first place.

Because the parents of Mollie Tibbetts told conservatives and the president to stop using the murder of their child as a political tool, you assert they didn't love her.

Your a very stupid man.

Are you posting that illegal immigriants murder 6,600 Americans per year?

Are you posting that the illegal that killed her son did not get justice?
I actually posted those statistics from a 5 year study of illegal crime, link included in the earlier post. Over 5 years it was reported approximately 1100 murders a year.

"The person who is accused of taking Mollie’s life is no more a reflection of the Hispanic community as white supremacists are of all white people," wrote Rob Tibbetts in an op-ed published yesterday in the Des Moines Register.

So who said they were?

We can't stop all crime and particularly murders in this country because they can't be predicted. However crimes from illegals can be if we took strict action on keeping them out of our country in the first place. It has nothing to do with race or nationality. Every American who has been murdered here by an illegal would be alive today if the left didn't have this welcome mentality that invites them here.

Forum List

Back