Nancy’s Face Masks

For me, the black mask is the one I got from an uber driver, that I keep in my glove box for those scenarios where I actually have to wear one and forgot to bring anything else.
Bye-dumb actually thinks he exudes not only power but combined with his aviator shades, sex appeal. :laughing0301:

Sure was. They were able to keep head lice at bay while the plebes had to itch all the time. You know that's why they wore the wigs, right? Instead of suffering from bugs crawling through their hair, just shave it all off and wear a wig powdered to keep them off.
I bet they shaved their whole body...

I find Fancy Nancy Pelosi's Face-Masks that are made to match her outfits to be one of most putrid elitist statements from her yet…She doesn't believe that she is a public servant but rather Queen of the May.

These professional politicians have made them rich themselves at our expense. Our Founders made one of their biggest mistakes when they didn't include term limits in our Constitution!
Hahahaha, the things that some people get mad about... Amazing. How great the world would be if there was no cable news and people would just focus on living their lives... Don't you think?!

I recently saw a photograph of Nancy standing with John F. Kennedy.

She was in her twenties.

She was attractive looking.

Too bad she has aged into such a bitter and vindictive and arrogant individual.

Hopefully, next year's election will force her to stay in her lane.

She was working out with a mask on? LOL

Technically you are supposed to wear the mask the whole time in the gym due to a mask mandate...99% of us just wear it in the door and then take it off till we walk out the door. The 20s paid by PF do not care! lol

I never actually saw her working out, just walking around so everyone could see her. But she was very fit so I am sure she does.

I find Fancy Nancy Pelosi's Face-Masks that are made to match her outfits to be one of most putrid elitist statements from her yet…She doesn't believe that she is a public servant but rather Queen of the May.

These professional politicians have made them rich themselves at our expense. Our Founders made one of their biggest mistakes when they didn't include term limits in our Constitution!
Pelosi is relatively wealthy and able to easily afford matching outfits.
Note that you failed to make the same complaints about Trump and his stripper.

Technically you are supposed to wear the mask the whole time in the gym due to a mask mandate...99% of us just wear it in the door and then take it off till we walk out the door. The 20s paid by PF do not care! lol

I never actually saw her working out, just walking around so everyone could see her. But she was very fit so I am sure she does.

I was actually going to ask if her workout consisted of walking back and forth in front of the mirrors, with periodic stops at the water fountain. I definitely know the type. Lol

Side note, I think it's time to hand the reigns to Anthony Richardson. I've seen enough of the Emory Jones experiment.

I was actually going to ask if her workout consisted of walking back and forth in front of the mirrors, with periodic stops at the water fountain. I definitely know the type. Lol

I was not complaining! :cool:

Side note, I think it's time to hand the reigns to Anthony Richardson. I've seen enough of the Emory Jones experiment.

Yeah. I know that Mullins feels some loyalty for his years of being the back up, but he is not getting it done. Time to make him the back up again

If you are seriously bothered by her face mask, you are childishly looking for something to complain about. What's wrong? Nobody gave you a new conspiracy theory to be upset about yet today?
I get my Kicks out of acting "Childish"... What's You excuse for posting these Stupid Insults

If you are seriously bothered by her face mask, you are childishly looking for something to complain about. What's wrong? Nobody gave you a new conspiracy theory to be upset about yet today?
Did she actually wear one? Maybe take it off after the cameras are no longer rolling?

Forum List

Back