🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nanny/Police State: NYC Ban On Large Sugared Drinks...

How can a person be a liberal but yet enforce their way of thinking on others? :dunno:

I think it is exactly this belief in contradictions that is the hall mark symptom of moon-battiness.

Over time holding contradictory beliefs is what makes liberals crazy.

I just don't get how someone can call themselves a Liberal but than want to go bat shit crazy and ban everything they don't like, that reminds me of the Muslims in the Middle East than anything.
For liberals its okay to ban anything they dont like *guns *for instance
no choice there even thou that *right * is GUARANTEED under the constitution ,

for liberals its okay to force you to join a union you dont need and buy health care you dont want even thou the *right *for them to do that is NOT GUARANTEED under the constitution .

thats fucked up liberal thinking for you

How can a person be a liberal but yet enforce their way of thinking on others? :dunno:

I think it is exactly this belief in contradictions that is the hall mark symptom of moon-battiness.

I just don't get how someone can call themselves a Liberal but than want to go bat shit crazy and ban everything they don't like, that reminds me of the Muslims in the Middle East than anything.

Elitists, Statists. Control freaks.

Elitists, Statists. Control freaks.

Doesn't sound very liberal. :dunno:

The whole policy is unenforseable
like anything else (good or bad ) according to your philosophy people can usually get any commodity if they want it . we see that with drugs even with so many laws in place
with this *rule * all a person has to do is to *buy * a large drink container and pour the contents of 2 8 ounce drinks into it BINGO .

Thats right mr hitler mayor now go ban the selling of drink containers over 8 oz in size .. or /as well as , limit our purchase of soft drink items to one per transaction

we slip further every day into total control by a few ( know whats best for us dictators )

The current generation of children, of which I have two, is the first generation not expected to live longer than it's parents.

That remains a lie.

I hope that you are right and this is not true.

I have nothing to do with it. Science and statistics show a continual increase in life expectancy. There has been no wavering in the trend. Every year, the expectancy increases for both men and women.

So forcing one's way of thinking on others is a characteristic more likely to be that of a conservative?

Supposed to be.

Forcing one's view on another is now equal among republicans and democrats.

Both are authoritarians and fascists, the terms liberal and conservative for the parties are inaccurate.

Ann Coulter did an analysis of the liberal ability to hold two contradictory positions at the same time in her book Demonic. Most of the book is an examination of Gustave Le Bon's psychology of mobs which is also very informative.

Liberal whores like Ashley Judd don't want the government in their womb but it's ok for the government to enter our bellies and tell us what we can put in it?. Lunatics.

How about we ban drinks over 44 ounces, and make abortion legal up until the fetus weighs 44 ounces?

Fair and balanced.

So forcing one's way of thinking on others is a characteristic more likely to be that of a conservative?

Conservatives tend to let people exercise thier liberty and DEAL with the consequences. But you knew that, didn't you?

No they don't. Stop lying.

Conservatives want law and order. That requires limiting liberty.

Conservatives want to amend the constitution to ban same sex marriage AND abortion. Where's the liberty in that?

Conservatives want to spend billions of dollars telling other countries how they should act. Where's the liberty in that?

Unlimited liberty is anarchy.

A degenerate people want same sex marriage and the legalized killing of its females. They go together, part of the same trend of depravity.

If people in new york love living in tyranny, by all means keep electing these fucking retards into office every time. It doesn't hurt me one bit here in West Virginia, keep that shit up there and leave it up there.

If people in new york love living in tyranny, by all means keep electing these fucking retards into office every time. It doesn't hurt me one bit here in West Virginia, keep that shit up there and leave it up there.

Any wonder the mass exodus from NY? Other Blue States run into the ground?

NY State has lost billions in potential.

Bloomberg bought his third term and even changed the rules to attain it. No one elected him for term three. He elected himself.

Sex is actually bad for our health because of all the STD's, will NYC ban that too? sex can also cause heart attacks for old folks.

Forum List

Back