🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nanny/Police State: NYC Ban On Large Sugared Drinks...

I just bought a bottle of sprite. A NORMAL sized bottle of soda. I then looked at its size, 20oz. Then laughed my ass off at the fact that that bottle of pop will now be illegal in NY.

Wtf are the bottling companies supposed to do? Retool their entire fleet of plants to suit some stupid fucking law?

COCA-COLA WILL BE FILLING A SUIT SOON. or are they just supposed to eat this monetary loss for some STUPID politicians whim?

It actually depends on where you buy it. The new regulation wouldn't apply to grocery or convenience stores. How stupid is that?

Mayor McNanny is a busybody nanny but an ineffective busybody nanny.

He sucks on a variety of levels.

What fucking moron thinks that banning soda in anything larger than a 16 oz container will cure obesity?

Hell if these fucktards were really serious they'd make kids do an hour of calisthenics every day at school. At least that would actually make a difference.

It just means there will be TWO 12 oz. cups in a landfill rather than ONE 16 oz. cup.:lol:

I doubt it. But it certainly points to the ignorance of conservative tendency to want to control bad behavior.

^^Idiot thinks Mayor Doomberg is a Conservative! :lmao:

Second thread on this.

What..now Conservatives are against "State Rights"?

Or are Conservatives against other Conservatives making a "Nanny State".

Bloomy isn't a Conservative...He's a damn commie is sheep's clothing, I don't care if he had a D or R next to his name..

as for states rights, no problem, maybe the people who live there will finally GET FED up and stand up against the idiots in charge

no he isnt a commie, he is a selfish ass and thats about it. He swings behind whatever party he needs to be at that moment..

Regardless of that this is a stupid law that shouldnt be happening.

It is interesting though that people will get outraged over this, but not for having a vaginal probe shoved up your pussy....

Actually there's a huge group of people against both, it just doesn't fit your narrative, so you ignore them (us).

It's kinda like being against taking action against an evil dictator running Iraq because he's no threat to the U.S., but being for taking action against an evil dictator running Libya who's also no threat to the U.S.

In my opinion you can't be a hardcore partisan and not be a hypocrite.

I just bought a bottle of sprite. A NORMAL sized bottle of soda. I then looked at its size, 20oz. Then laughed my ass off at the fact that that bottle of pop will now be illegal in NY.

Wtf are the bottling companies supposed to do? Retool their entire fleet of plants to suit some stupid fucking law?

COCA-COLA WILL BE FILLING A SUIT SOON. or are they just supposed to eat this monetary loss for some STUPID politicians whim?

It actually depends on where you buy it. The new regulation wouldn't apply to grocery or convenience stores. How stupid is that?

He's like most conservative Republicans. They want to be everywhere to protect you from yourself, including your bedroom.

Second thread on this.

What..now Conservatives are against "State Rights"?

Or are Conservatives against other Conservatives making a "Nanny State".

Bloomy isn't a Conservative...He's a damn commie is sheep's clothing, I don't care if he had a D or R next to his name..

as for states rights, no problem, maybe the people who live there will finally GET FED up and stand up against the idiots in charge

no he isnt a commie, he is a selfish ass and thats about it. He swings behind whatever party he needs to be at that moment..

Regardless of that this is a stupid law that shouldnt be happening.

It is interesting though that people will get outraged over this, but not for having a vaginal probe shoved up your pussy....

I don't own a pussy but I am outraged that the state, any state deems it necessary to shove a probe up anyones.

I think its a good law and by limiting the areas it can be bought you are limiting the access to it and by limiting the access you limit the users, right?

Bloomberg was a democrat who switched to republican and the then ran independent on a repub ticket. So you LOLberal deflectors can cut the horseshit. He is one of your ilk through and through.

I think its a good law and by limiting the areas it can be bought you are limiting the access to it and by limiting the access you limit the users, right?

Why do you hate individual liberty? You're in the wrong country. Russia called, they would like you to come home now.

You're not limiting access, if someone wants they can still buy the same volume of soda as before. Bloomberg thinks he'll cure NYC obesity by putting soda in multiple cups rather than one.

You're not limiting access, if someone wants they can still buy the same volume of soda as before. Bloomberg thinks he'll cure NYC obesity by putting soda in multiple cups rather than one.

Who wants to carry multiple containers? Theres the answer :lol:

@Takeastep...C'mon son, it's not about hating liberty dumbass. All I'm saying is I think its a good idea in this case because Americans are the fattyest fat asses in the world.?! And its mostly from empty calories such as sodas and shit. You can still buy the big ones just not on the street. I understand the slippery slope argument but in this case, I dont see a problem...in this case.

Right. Ultimately it just costs more. It increases the price, doubles it actually.

He's like most conservative Republicans. They want to be everywhere to protect you from yourself, including your bedroom.

Dumbass-! Doomberg is NOT Conservative.

Who wants to carry multiple containers? Theres the answer :lol:

@Takeastep...C'mon son, it's not about hating liberty dumbass. All I'm saying is I think its a good idea in this case because Americans are the fattyest fat asses in the world.?! And its mostly from empty calories such as sodas and shit. You can still buy the big ones just not on the street. I understand the slippery slope argument but in this case, I dont see a problem...in this case.

Right, because people shouldnt be making their own choices. It's none of your, or Bloombergs business how fat people choose to get. It's their business and in a free society, you dont pass draconian laws to force people to make choices you want them to make. It's all about individual liberty vs tyrannical laws.

Yes sir ee I was out and about today and I saw not 1, not 2 but 5 very obese people.

You know what they had in their hands? Huge HUGE sugary drinks just adding on the pounds.

And I thought; you all don't know how lucky you have it that you can abuse your body in any way you see fit. Even if it kills you. It is your right. And rethugs want to be there to help.

And anyone that wants you to quit killing yourself with obesity. Fukem. What do they know about you.
Except that you are obese. And will die a lot earlier. And be a lot less productive, And cost the medical industry big bucks to treat your chosen illness.

My kids school actually has timers on pop machines controlling access. I say a revolution is in order.
Take back the right to abuse yourself.

How come you rethugs don't support legalizing drugs?

None of your business what a person does with their body. Right?

Your kids go to public school, dont they? Seems like this is the new gun ban shit for LOLberals. It used to be guns were killing people so we need to control them. Now it's soda is killing people so we need to control it.

When will you LOLberals learn? No one is forcing anyone to drink soda in large quantities. Not he soda, not their neighbor, no one. Blaming the soda is a pee brain LOLberal move.

Damn school board controlled by a bunch of rethugs. Controlled by rethugs and placing timers on pop machines.

Must be fake Rethugs is all I can figure.

Or they care about kids.

Damn school board controlled by a bunch of rethugs. Controlled by rethugs and placing timers on pop machines.

Must be fake Rethugs is all I can figure.

Or they care about kids.

Is the school public or not? Because if it is, you can thank the gubmint for putting the fuckin soda machine in there to begin with.

I wasn't allowed to have soda when i was a kid. SO on that note, where are the parents at?

LOLberals want the gubmint to raise their kids for them and then complain when they do a shit job by providing soda, sugar snacks and poor education.

LOLberal; they never seize to amaze.

Last edited:
No one is forcing anyone to drink soda in large quantities. Not he soda, not their neighbor, no one. Blaming the soda is a pee brain LOLberal move.

Really. You know anything about addictive behaviour. Food addictions. Caffine. Sugar.

And when you are obese, you think self control is high on that persons list of attributes. If they had self control they wouldn't be obese now would they?

You support legalizing drugs? You should. Just to stay consistent.

I do support legalized drugs. The FDA drugs on the market are killing more people than the black market ones. Go figure.

And Im not hearing that "everyone is a victim" shit. People need to take responsibility for themselves and stop asking the gubmint to do it for them. Fucking LOLberals.

Forum List

Back