🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nanny/Police State: NYC Ban On Large Sugared Drinks...

If people in new york love living in tyranny, by all means keep electing these fucking retards into office every time. It doesn't hurt me one bit here in West Virginia, keep that shit up there and leave it up there.

Any wonder the mass exodus from NY? Other Blue States run into the ground?

NY State has lost billions in potential.

Now that you mention it, I met a shitload of people from NYC in Virginia when I lived there. My whole barbershop consisted of barbers from the Bronx who moved.

LOLberals love that shit though. To them, it is "progressive".

LOLberal disease has penetrated every part of government and its creeping into the population like never before. Everyone wants to grow up and be a central planner these days. We've got nothing but a nation of kings with no throne, but they have the hope and dream of it.

How can a person be a liberal but yet enforce their way of thinking on others? :dunno:

So forcing one's way of thinking on others is a characteristic more likely to be that of a conservative?

I didn't say that but, I always pictured Liberals as having a live let live type of swag, this authoritarian do as I say type stuff reminds me of what I saw during deployments to the Middle East.

Unlimited liberty is anarchy.

A degenerate people want same sex marriage and the legalized killing of its females. They go together, part of the same trend of depravity.

But when you try to legislate others to follow your beliefs thats not real Liberal is it?:dunno:

I just bought a bottle of sprite. A NORMAL sized bottle of soda. I then looked at its size, 20oz. Then laughed my ass off at the fact that that bottle of pop will now be illegal in NY.

Wtf are the bottling companies supposed to do? Retool their entire fleet of plants to suit some stupid fucking law?

COCA-COLA WILL BE FILLING A SUIT SOON. or are they just supposed to eat this monetary loss for some STUPID politicians whim?

I just bought a bottle of sprite. A NORMAL sized bottle of soda. I then looked at its size, 20oz. Then laughed my ass off at the fact that that bottle of pop will now be illegal in NY.

Wtf are the bottling companies supposed to do? Retool their entire fleet of plants to suit some stupid fucking law?

COCA-COLA WILL BE FILLING A SUIT SOON. or are they just supposed to eat this monetary loss for some STUPID politicians whim?

Or will they UP production of smaller sizes so a consumer may buy TWO smaller ones and create more waste for lanfills?

Must sit great with the environmental loons...:eusa_whistle:

Not necessarily, the stores in New York will just be banned from selling those type of bottles in their stores, they have to order the smaller ones.

What fucking moron thinks that banning soda in anything larger than a 16 oz container will cure obesity?

Hell if these fucktards were really serious they'd make kids do an hour of calisthenics every day at school. At least that would actually make a difference.

It just means there will be TWO 12 oz. cups in a landfill rather than ONE 16 oz. cup.:lol:

I doubt it. But it certainly points to the ignorance of conservative tendency to want to control bad behavior.

I didn't say that but, I always pictured Liberals as having a live let live type of swag, this authoritarian do as I say type stuff reminds me of what I saw during deployments to the Middle East.

Honestly, I always found religious conservatives to be the "tut tut" type. Anything you did they would wag a finger at and say "tut tut, smoking is bad, pot causes brain damage, long hair is for girls, beards are a mask, rock music is the devils music." A bit annoying, but just words.

The left though, they pass laws. Do anything THEY don't approve of and they throw you in prison. Say the wrong words (fuck is fine, Jesus will get you in trouble) and they'll expel you from school.

The right is disapproving of everything, judgmental beyond rationality. The left is totalitarian, not just disapproving, but enforcing with the implied violence of the state.

In Singapore it was determined that chewing gum was bad for teeth so they made chewing gum illegal to reduce the burden on dental care.

Who would have thought that Demolition Man would be a vision of the future.

In Singapore it was determined that chewing gum was bad for teeth so they made chewing gum illegal to reduce the burden on dental care.

Who would have thought that Demolition Man would be a vision of the future.

Well thats how they do things in Islamic countries, everything is leglislated so thats to be expected, I didn't see that happening here though.:doubt:

Honestly, I always found religious conservatives to be the "tut tut" type. Anything you did they would wag a finger at and say "tut tut, smoking is bad, pot causes brain damage, long hair is for girls, beards are a mask, rock music is the devils music." A bit annoying, but just words.

The left though, they pass laws. Do anything THEY don't approve of and they throw you in prison. Say the wrong words (fuck is fine, Jesus will get you in trouble) and they'll expel you from school.

The right is disapproving of everything, judgmental beyond rationality. The left is totalitarian, not just disapproving, but enforcing with the implied violence of the state.

Thats exactly how they roll in the Middle East.:eek:

My scientific analysis of "forcing people to choose" (Loonberg's words): It's a load of shit.

Thank you, tips aren't necessary but never go unappreciated.

:clap2:

It actually depends on where you buy it. The new regulation wouldn't apply to grocery or convenience stores. How stupid is that?

Forum List

Back