NASA’s DEI trainings include engineers vocalizing they “feel shame” for being white and for taking part in “white supremacy culture.”

In a country that didn't have massive racism problems, they'd probably just focus on space. But they function in a country where minorities are pounded.

Horseshit.

Minorities haven't been pounded since before I was born.

And is it legit? Could have been made by anyone. Who is that person talking? Could be anyone. The source is dodgy, tainted by the simple fact that they've been taking Russian money to cause problems in the US.

What a bunch of leftard horseshit.

You should be ashamed of yourself for regurgitating that drivel.

Go get yourself a clue.

Horseshit.

Minorities haven't been pounded since before I was born.

What a bunch of leftard horseshit.

You should be ashamed of yourself for regurgitating that drivel.

Go get yourself a clue.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ssia-funded-company-linked-social-media-stars

The unnamed Tennessee-based company that the Justice Department alleges was being funded by Russian operatives working as part of a Kremlin-orchestrated influence operation targeting the 2024 US election is Tenet Media, which is linked to right-wing commentators with millions of subscribers on YouTube and other social media platforms, according to a US official briefed on the matter.

The indictment unsealed in New York’s Southern District accused two employees of RT, the Kremlin’s media arm, of funneling nearly $10 million to an unidentified company, described only as “Company 1” in court documents.

NASA is requiring its white engineers to make false confessions to racism that they never had.

Two principals ago the school district tried - very briefly - to make all the teachers do this same nonsense as a PD. I, of course, refused as did most of the teachers, and ALL of the black teachers laughed their asses off at the notion. A black teacher I'm friends with was sitting right next to me when we were reading the "assignment." He couldn't stop laughing and encouraged me not to even consider doing such a ridiculous thing. As if he needed to. We still laugh about it to this day. A few of the more mindlessly lefty teachers actually made their recordings. Cringy to say the least. The school dropped it right away.

Forum List

Back