Nashville health officials push to reduce vaccine exemptions

When your a fkn moron who has NO INFORMATION you vaccinate :

Human Cell Strains in Vaccine Development
Stanley Plotkin

Stanley Plotkin
" style="box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; width: 75px; margin-right: 3px; margin-bottom: 6px;">
000729_265.jpg

Animals have been used in the industrialized production of human vaccines since vaccine farms were established to harvest cowpox virus from calves in the late 1800s. From that point, and through the first half of the 20th century, most vaccines would continue to be developed with the use of animals, either by growing pathogens in live animals or by using animal cells.

Although many vaccines and anti-toxin products were successfully developed this way, using animals in vaccine development – particularly live animals – is not ideal. Research animals are costly and require extensive monitoring, both to maintain their health and to ensure the continued viability of the research. They may be carrying other bacteria or viruses that could contaminate the eventual vaccine, as with polio vaccines from the mid 20th century that were made with

Human Cell Strains in Vaccine Development | History of Vaccines

WHEN YOUR A FKN UNINFORMED IDIOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW................

Current Vaccines Developed Using Human Cell Strains
Two main human cell strains have been used to develop currently available vaccines, in each case with the original fetal cells in question obtained in the 1960s. The WI-38 cell strain was developed in 1962 in the United States, and the MRC-5 cell strain (also started with fetal lung cells) was developed, using Hayflick's technology, in 1970 at the Medical Research Center in the United Kingdom. It should be noted that Hayflick's methods involved establishing a huge bank of WI-38 and MRC-5 cells that, while not capable of infinitely replicating like immortal cell lines, will serve vaccine production needs for several decades in the future.

The vaccines below were developed using either the WI-38 or the MRC-5 cell strains.

• Hepatitis A vaccines [VAQTA/Merck, Havrix/GlaxoSmithKline, and part of Twinrix/GlaxoSmithKline]
  • Rubella vaccine [MERUVAX II/Merck, part of MMR II/Merck, and ProQuad/Merck]

Human Cell Strains in Vaccine Development | History of Vaccines

It seems the Age of Enlightenment has come under attack by the trumpsters. Too many foolish theories abound, and the rejection of Science. once considered ludicrous, in this Age of Chaos dominates there rhetoric.
Shooting a newborn baby up with Hepatitis or any other vaccine isn't enlightenment asshole. It is insane experimentation for profit on the most vulnerable humans.

If you are so damned enlightened you'd better get on the stick and go in and get all your vaccine updates. That will be about 72 various vaccine shots all total to start with.

Your hyperbole is noted for what its worth (and I can smell it over the Internet). However, one comment you made ("Shooting a newborn baby up with Hepatitis") intrigues me. Post some evidence that this is a vaccine; I admit I don't know much about vaccines beyond the history which all but eliminated Polio, Small Pox, Tetanus, etc.
Perhaps you should take the time to educate yourself before making claims about someone else who has educated themselves on the matter.

Hepatitis B Vaccine

I have posted a ton of information on this forum about the damage they are currently doing to children and adults with vaccines. 'Gulf War syndrome' or vaccine injury. It was determined to be vaccine injury and that is also documented online if you take the time to look. Our military has been extensively used historically as guinea pigs.

I think you're a nut.

It seems the Age of Enlightenment has come under attack by the trumpsters. Too many foolish theories abound, and the rejection of Science. once considered ludicrous, in this Age of Chaos dominates there rhetoric.
Shooting a newborn baby up with Hepatitis or any other vaccine isn't enlightenment asshole. It is insane experimentation for profit on the most vulnerable humans.

If you are so damned enlightened you'd better get on the stick and go in and get all your vaccine updates. That will be about 72 various vaccine shots all total to start with.

Your hyperbole is noted for what its worth (and I can smell it over the Internet). However, one comment you made ("Shooting a newborn baby up with Hepatitis") intrigues me. Post some evidence that this is a vaccine; I admit I don't know much about vaccines beyond the history which all but eliminated Polio, Small Pox, Tetanus, etc.
Perhaps you should take the time to educate yourself before making claims about someone else who has educated themselves on the matter.

Hepatitis B Vaccine

I have posted a ton of information on this forum about the damage they are currently doing to children and adults with vaccines. 'Gulf War syndrome' or vaccine injury. It was determined to be vaccine injury and that is also documented online if you take the time to look. Our military has been extensively used historically as guinea pigs.

I think you're a nut.
NP, I think you are willfully ignorant just like our out of control CDC.

vaccines for pregnant women.PNG

You really need to go get all your vaccines caught up since you are such a supporter of them.

CDC adult vaccine schedule.PNG

upload_2019-9-8_11-43-50.png

Some can never comprehend what it means when these htings say " live virus" they can't get this information just by asking the medical dr. who gets a kick back lmfao..

gawd these idiots are stupid.

Forum List

Back