Nasty conservative tells NAACP to kiss his butt.

You RW live under the assumption that pointing out and fighting against racism is somehow playing the race card and believe that racism only exists in the minds of black people who wrongfully accuse whites of racism.
translation: PUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moron

1.a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.
Psychology . a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.
thats you to a T

You would think a government official who spends his days apologizing for his filthy mouth near and far would have more dignity and finesse as a representative of the people, but then conservatives have no mannerisms, no ethics, and no morals.:clap2:

Maine Republican Gov. Paul LePage: NAACP Can kiss my butt!!!!

Specifically, the NAACP event involved meeting with black prisoners at the state prison. Le Page maintains the organization rejected his requirement to meet with all prisoners at the event.

"That wasn't acceptable to them," LePage said. "So, tough luck."

During his campaign for governor, the Tea Party-backed LePage faced fire when he said he would tell President Obama to "go to hell" if he was elected. LePage later said he regretted the bluntness of his words.

Maine governor says NAACP can ‘kiss my butt’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The left can be as ugly at times as the irresponsible far right. To suggest the conservatives are like this bad bozo is silly.

You RW live under the assumption that pointing out and fighting against racism is somehow playing the race card and believe that racism only exists in the minds of black people who wrongfully accuse whites of racism.
translation: PUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moron

1.a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.
Psychology . a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

Your IQ must be around 55, then.

You would think a government official who spends his days apologizing for his filthy mouth near and far would have more dignity and finesse as a representative of the people, but then conservatives have no mannerisms, no ethics, and no morals.:clap2:

Specifically, the NAACP event involved meeting with black prisoners at the state prison. Le Page maintains the organization rejected his requirement to meet with all prisoners at the event.

During his campaign for governor, the Tea Party-backed LePage faced fire when he said he would tell President Obama to "go to hell" if he was elected. LePage later said he regretted the bluntness of his words.

Maine governor says NAACP can ‘kiss my butt’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The left can be as ugly at times as the irresponsible far right. To suggest the conservatives are like this bad bozo is silly.
fuck off jokey
he's MY governor and he did the RIGHT thing

That's right, a real conservative would be left of center with Jake..... (There you go backing the left again.)

OHHHHhhhhh...

You mean there is a statute of limitations on patriotism?

The right wing called them communists during the heyday of the Civil Rights period..... The right wing rhetoric doesn't change much does it?
This,

this,

Well rightwing retards, lets the compare the civil rights record of the Tea Baggers to that of the NAACP, lets compare the Tea baggers record of fighting against racism and discrimination to that of the NAACP, how many have the Tea Baggers lost in the fight compared to those of the NAACP, how many Teabaggers were beaten up and threatened with violence fighting against racism and discrimination compared to that of the NAACP, I'll stop right there, you imbeciles know there is no comparison, quit kidding yourselves with your stupid arguments.
and this is exactly why I refuse to engage in such threads.

The Far RWers are just to dishonest and unrealistic to even engage.

I thank you guys for your courage.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Sure, and if someone were to start an organization called NAAWP or maybe in congress started a White caucus, then they would be racists, but because the NAACP is black they are not racist... It's OK we understand. And we know where most racism today comes from.

You may now go ahead and be dishonest about that now.

This idiot senile old man retard fails to see the difference between the NAACP and this organization which already exists:

National Association for the Advancement of White People - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SFC Senile Ollie has been PWNED yet again.

That's right, a real conservative would be left of center with Jake..... (There you go backing the left again.)

Nope a real con would be right of center, way right of center, far to the left of you. :lol:

This,

this,

and this is exactly why I refuse to engage in such threads.

The Far RWers are just to dishonest and unrealistic to even engage.

I thank you guys for your courage.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Sure, and if someone were to start an organization called NAAWP or maybe in congress started a White caucus, then they would be racists, but because the NAACP is black they are not racist... It's OK we understand. And we know where most racism today comes from.

This idiot senile old man retard fails to see the difference between the NAACP and this organization which already exists:

National Association for the Advancement of White People - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and its a RACIST group, isnt it?

another basshole FAIL

another basshole FAIL

Expected.

Nope a real con would be right of center, way right of center, far to the left of you. :lol:

You obviously have no idea.

Wasn't there a thread or two about how left you are?

And neither do you, Ollie. As far as a thread on me? Probably, by the wacks, so no biggie.

another basshole FAIL

And you think the NAACP is anything like the NAAWP? From their site:

"Government is mandating the destruction of White People around the worlkd today. When the genocide of white people is done, then there will be nothing to stop the genocide of those left on earth. God help all of Us!"

Yeah sure, the NAACP is just like them, :rolleyes:

dunce.jpg

another basshole FAIL

"Government is mandating the destruction of White People around the worlkd today. When the genocide of white people is done, then there will be nothing to stop the genocide of those left on earth. God help all of Us!"

figures, the basshole MISSES the point

another basshole FAIL

You have made no damn point retard, comparison between David Dukes organization and the NAACP shows two different organizations.

You have made no damn point retard, comparison between David Dukes organization and the NAACP shows two different organizations.
it wasnt MY point, basshole
another point you MISS

NAACP, as wack as it has been the last two decades, is not the same as David Duke's dudes. Jeez, louise, what a stupid comparison.

I amde another thread on this, but *TRUE* conservatism is that which is done by Colin Powell, GOPers and Tea baggers are far right, fiscally irresponsible con artists disguised as conservatives who's far right radicalism as economically and socially degraded the nation. Conservatives 100 years ago were right of center, not far right.

"Kiss my butt" is ebonics for "no thank you".

So it's all good

Forum List

Back