Nasty conservative tells NAACP to kiss his butt.

NAACP has a long history of American patriotism.

The Governor should be ashamed of himself

Tissue?

You retards dare to sully the NAACP, an organization that has been around since the early 1900s fighting for justice? The ones that need tissue are the ones trying to slam the NAACP, lets see your record and civil rights and fighting against racism and put it up next to the NAACP's, no comparison, end of discussion.
"Getting stuff you didn't earn for free" is justice?

You retards dare to sully the NAACP, an organization that has been around since the early 1900s fighting for justice? The ones that need tissue are the ones trying to slam the NAACP, lets see your record and civil rights and fighting against racism and put it up next to the NAACP's, no comparison, end of discussion.
"Getting stuff you didn't earn for free" is justice?

in·co·her·ent: Unable to think or express one's thoughts in a clear or orderly manner

non sequitur: a statement (as a response) that does not follow logically from or is not clearly related to anything previously said

Well rightwing retards, lets the compare the civil rights record of the Tea Baggers to that of the NAACP, lets compare the Tea baggers record of fighting against racism and discrimination to that of the NAACP, how many have the Tea Baggers lost in the fight compared to those of the NAACP, how many Teabaggers were beaten up and threatened with violence fighting against racism and discrimination compared to that of the NAACP, I'll stop right there, you imbeciles know there is no comparison, quit kidding yourselves with your stupid arguments.
basshole, you can start by calling them "TEA Party

Well all the guys in his town teabag him before they come on his face, so he can't get enough of the word.....

Nasty conservative tells NAACP to kiss his butt.

Got no problem with him standing up to this or any other special intrest group. Now will he have the courage of his convictions to stand by his statement or will he cave to the speech monitors?

Well rightwing retards, lets the compare the civil rights record of the Tea Baggers to that of the NAACP, lets compare the Tea baggers record of fighting against racism and discrimination to that of the NAACP, how many have the Tea Baggers lost in the fight compared to those of the NAACP, how many Teabaggers were beaten up and threatened with violence fighting against racism and discrimination compared to that of the NAACP, I'll stop right there, you imbeciles know there is no comparison, quit kidding yourselves with your stupid arguments.
basshole, you can start by calling them "TEA Party

Well all the guys in his town teabag him before they come on his face, so he can't get enough of the word.....

Resorting to homoerotic laced personal attacks, damn it took you all of 13 minutes to post that?

OHHHHhhhhh...

You mean there is a statute of limitations on patriotism?

The right wing called them communists during the heyday of the Civil Rights period..... The right wing rhetoric doesn't change much does it?

geezus Rw i never thought you were this bad.....what they do today is nothing compared to what they did yesteryear.....is it patriotic to play the race card to get your way?.....is it patriotic to play the race card when race has nothing to do with it?.....the members of the NAACP in the 60's would be appalled at those of today when they take that card out of their bag....and by the way Rw.....i have not seen any Right Wingers call these guys "Commies".....other choice names yes.....Commies no.....

Bass a question for you.....what do you think of fellow blacks who play the race card especially when race has got nothing to do with it,but its played anyway?.....

OHHHHhhhhh...

The right wing called them communists during the heyday of the Civil Rights period..... The right wing rhetoric doesn't change much does it?
This,

this,

and this is exactly why I refuse to engage in such threads.

The Far RWers are just to dishonest and unrealistic to even engage.

I thank you guys for your courage.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

OHHHHhhhhh...

This,

this,

Sure, and if someone were to start an organization called NAAWP or maybe in congress started a White caucus, then they would be racists, but because the NAACP is black they are not racist... It's OK we understand. And we know where most racism today comes from.

You may now go ahead and be dishonest about that now.

OHHHHhhhhh...

This,

this,

why would i even bother to address his homoerotic slurs?

and the black David Duke of the board weighs in.......

Can anyone show how the Tea Party is more patriotic than the NAACP?

just because the NAACP used to be very Patriotic Rw....does not mean they still are.....im not saying they never take up a just cause today.....but they do act like assholes when the need arises.....and out comes the nifty little card.....you are going on their past history.........Yesteryears NAACP was no were as self serving as todays is....they did what they were organized to do......Todays NAACP is just another Special Interest group....and frequently acts like it........and why the Tea Party?.....the Organization is what 3 years old?.... and your going to compare them with an organization that has been around for a hundred years....its like trying to compare a new Basketball players stats with Michael Jordan.....

Bass a question for you.....what do you think of fellow blacks who play the race card especially when race has got nothing to do with it,but its played anyway?.....

You RW live under the assumption that pointing out and fighting against racism is somehow playing the race card and believe that racism only exists in the minds of black people who wrongfully accuse whites of racism.

You RW live under the assumption that pointing out and fighting against racism is somehow playing the race card and believe that racism only exists in the minds of black people who wrongfully accuse whites of racism.
translation: PUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

translation: PUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moron

1.a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.
Psychology . a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

Forum List

Back