Nasty conservative tells NAACP to kiss his butt.

The only discrimination involved was the NAACP's for wanting the governor to visit ONLY black prisoners.

Explain how that's racist. Black prisoners have for years been complaining about inhumane treatment and racism.
Then perhaps they shouldn't break the law.

Nevertheless, it's discrimination because a distinction is being made solely on race.

No it isn't especially if the prisoners wrote the NAACP and they responding. You're mad because they don't serve whites.

The only discrimination involved was the NAACP's for wanting the governor to visit ONLY black prisoners.

Explain how that's racist. Black prisoners have for years been complaining about inhumane treatment and racism.

Nevertheless, it's discrimination because a distinction is being made solely on race.

which if it was the other way around....the white prisoners wanting to meet with the Gov......im sure you would see the NAACP and BIG Al right there calling this a racist meeting....

No it isn't especially if the prisoners wrote the NAACP and they responding. You're mad because they don't serve whites.

did they?.....write the NAACP?......

As long as black people are concentrating on race, they're not living up to Dr. King's dream.

DR King focused on racism just like the NAACP, screw your dumb argument that fighting racism is solely concentrating on race.

Your lie about conservatives is just that: A lie. Conservatives judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. It's the left that does the opposite.

Thats why there are hardly an minorities in the Republitard Party and the party in 90% white.

shipment_of_fail.jpg

which if it was the other way around....the white prisoners wanting to meet with the Gov......im sure you would see the NAACP and BIG Al right there calling this a racist meeting....

The gov isn't the NAACP, he's bound by law stop racism in the prisons.

And how would you know that? Apparently you know nothing about MLK, the NAACP is pretty much doing things King has done and or would do if he were alive, unlike Republitards who lie and say King was a Republican to draw more blacks in their ranks. The TeaBaggers and Republitards are certainly not living up to King's dream.
As long as black people are concentrating on race, they're not living up to Dr. King's dream.

Your lie about conservatives is just that: A lie. Conservatives judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. It's the left that does the opposite.

Dave lets be fair here...there are Conservatives who are bigots....there has to be.....and your wrong about MANY on the left....lot of them dont care about skin color....as long as your contributing some money.....your ok....
There are indeed bigots, on both sides. The Left has institutionalized it.

I'm not mad at all. I'm not an emotionally-driven leftist.

However, the NAACP's demand that the governor meet ONLY with black prisoners is indeed discrimination. Why would they have a problem with him meeting with all prisoners?

Dave lets be fair here...there are Conservatives who are bigots....there has to be.....and your wrong about MANY on the left....lot of them dont care about skin color....as long as your contributing some money.....your ok....

With Republitards being a party thats 90% white I'd say Republitards have institutionalized bigotry and even rely on it to get votes, look no further than Obama's presidential election.

I find it funny how the only thing Republitards know about King is his words about content of character and conveniently know nothing else about him.

Of course they would. That's a given.

The moral of the story:

The NAACP doesn't mind discrimination as long as it suits their purpose.

However, the NAACP's demand that the governor meet ONLY with black prisoners is indeed discrimination. Why would they have a problem with him meeting with all prisoners?

Because the black prisoners maybe wrote them for help, maybe the white prisoners don't or didn't want to meet with the NAACP. Retard.

And maybe monkeys fly out of your butt.

Your entire accusation of racism is a figment of your fevered pea sized brain.

DR King focused on racism just like the NAACP, screw your dumb argument that fighting racism is solely concentrating on race.
They're not fighting racism. They're demanding special treatment based on race.

That's racism.

Thats why there are hardly an minorities in the Republitard Party and the party in 90% white.
Probably because the left has been rather successful in convincing the nation that the right hates minorities -- when there is no evidence of it. From its inception, the GOP has championed civil rights for all. The Democratic Party? Not so much, as these excerpts from the parties's own platforms prove.

With Republitards being a party thats 90% white I'd say Republitards have institutionalized bigotry and even rely on it to get votes, look no further than Obama's presidential election.

I find it funny how the only thing Republitards know about King is his words about content of character and conveniently know nothing else about him.
Your vacuous screeching about racism shows only that you're fallen for the left's programming.

Because the black prisoners maybe wrote them for help, maybe the white prisoners don't or didn't want to meet with the NAACP. Retard.
Couldn't the governor meet with the black prisoners and the NAACP and then meet with the others prisoners without the NAACP?

Wasn't that easy? Apparently, it's just easier to screech "Racism!!"

Your vacuous screeching about racism shows only that you're fallen for the left's programming.

Yeah sure, I follow the left, in your hashish doped up mind you soup sandwich airman.

Yeah sure, I follow the left, in your hashish doped up mind you soup sandwich airman.
You do indeed. And I don't use drugs. I don't need to escape from reality like many leftists do.

The only creaming racism is you, accusing the NAACP. by your logic that makes you a lefty. :D

The only creaming racism is you, accusing the NAACP. by your logic that makes you a lefty. :D
You obviously know nothing of logic.

The gov isn't the NAACP, he's bound by law stop racism in the prisons.

Bass you keep on saying this but the only story on this i have seen so far in this thread does not mention the black inmates asking the NAACP to come down because of a racial dispute,there is no mentioning of them calling anyone to come,just the NAACP asking the gov to come and speak to these guys because of the Monday Holiday.....so the only ones making this a racial thing is the NAACP.....which does not surprise me......if there is more to this "meeting" then lets see it....

NAACP has a long history of American patriotism.

The Governor should be ashamed of himself

Forum List

Back