Nasty Woman Goes In The Gutter For Hillary

Yeah....how dare you degenerates give all of our benefits to refugees from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and the Middle-East.

Why are you complaining? If you are a Trump supporter you don't support the people who GAVE you any benefits.
That makes zero sense.
Fire up that other brain cell; you'll open up your mind a bit. Perhaps that will help.
Yeah....well it makes no sense. Most Democrat supporters don't pay taxes, so your post it technically an oxymoron.
HAHAHA! I held back on judging you but now I see that you really ARE a clown. You make shit up just like your hero, TRUMP, and expect sane rational people to believe it. Only a clown would do that…or... a pathological liar! Which describes you best? You are one or the other.
What about this thread did I make up?

72642629.jpg

Why are you complaining? If you are a Trump supporter you don't support the people who GAVE you any benefits.
That makes zero sense.
Fire up that other brain cell; you'll open up your mind a bit. Perhaps that will help.
Yeah....well it makes no sense. Most Democrat supporters don't pay taxes, so your post it technically an oxymoron.
HAHAHA! I held back on judging you but now I see that you really ARE a clown. You make shit up just like your hero, TRUMP, and expect sane rational people to believe it. Only a clown would do that…or... a pathological liar! Which describes you best? You are one or the other.
WHAT>>>>????? Is there ANYTHING in this thread YOU DID NOT make up? Start with the title.

That makes zero sense.
WHAT>>>>????? Is there ANYTHING in this thread YOU DID NOT make up? Start with the title.
Explain what I made up in the title.

Bet you have to go back and reread it just to figure out which fucking thread you're on.

Lizzie Warren on the war path.
I swear that old woman is always bitching about something. What a nasty old feminist.

No woman or man in US political history has been as nasty and puerile as Trump has. He is the Archie Bunker of politics: Ignorant, arrogant. misogynistic and bigoted…how much nastier can anyone be?
No political party has ever been as nasty as our Democrat/Progressive/Communist Party.
Yeah, how dare our Democrat/Progressives give minorities and women equal rights, affordable healthcare, higher minimum wages, shorter workweeks, social security, Medicare and a prohibition on child labor. Them damn Liberals act like Communists. Heh heh heh!

Scuze moi, but the GOP voted in favor of the Civil Rights Act in much higher percentages than did the Dems. Lincoln was a Republican. And Robert Byrd was a member of the KKK.

Stupid kanigget.

No woman or man in US political history has been as nasty and puerile as Trump has. He is the Archie Bunker of politics: Ignorant, arrogant. misogynistic and bigoted…how much nastier can anyone be?
No political party has ever been as nasty as our Democrat/Progressive/Communist Party.
Yeah, how dare our Democrat/Progressives give minorities and women equal rights, affordable healthcare, higher minimum wages, shorter workweeks, social security, Medicare and a prohibition on child labor. Them damn Liberals act like Communists. Heh heh heh!

Scuze moi, but the GOP voted in favor of the Civil Rights Act in much higher percentages than did the Dems. Lincoln was a Republican. And Robert Byrd was a member of the KKK.

Stupid kanigget.

Lets stick to contemporary times, toots. You are going back 48 years.
And what does the signing of the Civil RIght's Act back then have to do with the Democrats who provided the impetus to give minorities and women equal rights, affordable healthcare, higher minimum wages, shorter workweeks, social security, Medicare and a prohibition on child labor? Please explain that glaring disparity.

Stupid kanigget.

And what does the signing of the Civil RIght's Act back then have to do with the Democrats who provided the impetus to give minorities and women equal rights, affordable healthcare, higher minimum wages, shorter workweeks, social security, Medicare and a prohibition on child labor? Please explain that glaring disparity.
At everybody else's expense. Stand on your own two feet, are you helpless?

Stupid kanigget.

Yeah because Hillary pays women that work for her equal pay? Lol, you're an idiot, go drink more kool aid.

Hillary got her guilty rapist off by blaming a 12 year old girl and suggesting she liked older men. She then laughed about how easy it was while the girl continued to suffer her injustice.

That's extreme nastiness.

Hillary got her guilty rapist off by blaming a 12 year old girl and suggesting she liked older men. She then laughed about how easy it was while the girl continued to suffer her injustice.

If the alleged rapist "got off", as you say, he wasn't guilty. Are you saying the jury was so enamored of Hillary's defense that they ignored the facts and dismissed the case put forth by the prosecutor?
I don't think so.

You can't blame Hillary for doing the best job she could for her client and ultimately winning his case. That should be a feather in her cap and she should be acclaimed for excellence. That dogged perseverance ought to be considered insight into Hillary's forthcoming presidency and how she will handle her presidential duties.

Stupid kanigget.

Yeah because Hillary pays women that work for her equal pay? Lol, you're an idiot, go drink more kool aid.

Well, you have to be more specific. Are you speaking of government employees or private employees who work for Hillary?

If the alleged rapist "got off", as you say, he wasn't guilty.
The stupidest thing I've seen posted for weeks.

Even Hillary admitted she knew he was guilty.

The dumb SOB probably thinks OJ isn't guilty either. :lol:

But …er…the jury didn't????

Forum List

Back