Nate Silver now gives GOP 74% chance of capturing Senate

Nobody in the entire nation would be surprised to see the GOP with 51-53 seats in the senate by the time the votes are counted.

There won't be any pundits with egg on their faces if that happens. I'm not sure why there has been a spate of threads on it in the last few days.....as if it is controversial.

Great thread!
Debbie Wasserman Schultz swears the Dems will hold the Senate. Others on this site have been predicting a Democrat victory for some time.

If we see 2010 again and heaven help me my fingers have been bleeding all these weeks, I will be so happy.

Nobody in the entire nation would be surprised to see the GOP with 51-53 seats in the senate by the time the votes are counted.

There won't be any pundits with egg on their faces if that happens. I'm not sure why there has been a spate of threads on it in the last few days.....as if it is controversial.

Great thread!
Debbie Wasserman Schultz swears the Dems will hold the Senate. Others on this site have been predicting a Democrat victory for some time.

Shultz is the DNC chair. You are funny suggesting that she should predict a loss for her party. What is your problem? Can't you be honest for even a fucking minute?

Who has been predicting a Democrat victory here? Name them please.

Great thread!

Lets see eh? So far so good for me this year. Municipal I've won every round up here. Hard fought. Conservative all the way.

Great thread!

It seems the far left is already making excuses for loosing the senate.

Great thread!

Der......is that wut it seems like to you? Derrrrr!

Just shows that obviously Obama has failed to keep his party energized, and many obviously are not thrilled with his agenda or they would be out in historic #'s.

Must be just how Eisenhower failed to keep his party energized in 1954 and 1958, or Ford failed to keep his party energized in 1974, or Reagan failed to keep his party energized in 1982 and 1986 or how Bush 41 failed to energize his party in 1990 or how Clinton failed to energize his party in 1994 or how Bush 43 failed to keep his party energized in 2006.....

Great thread!

I can't wait. Bless the soul who let out the 34 million amnesty card deal.

It's the tipper if conservatives win.

Great thread!

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is being the brave soldier, just as Dick Armey was in the last decade.

The only difference is that she is not an asswipe like you are, fuckface.

Oh, and I have been predicting a GOP win since January 14, 2014, on this website, and I can prove it. I was the very first to analyse mid-terms and the very first to offer a prediction, long before Republicans even woke up from their drunken New Years stupor to realize that an election was happening in this year. And I am a Democrat.

So, fuck you.

Just shows that obviously Obama has failed to keep his party energized, and many obviously are not thrilled with his agenda or they would be out in historic #'s.

Must be just how Eisenhower failed to keep his party energized in 1954 and 1958, or Ford failed to keep his party energized in 1974, or Reagan failed to keep his party energized in 1982 and 1986 or how Bush 41 failed to energize his party in 1990 or how Clinton failed to energize his party in 1994 or how Bush 43 failed to keep his party energized in 2006.....

Oh bite me. Presidential is completely apart from mid terms.

Great thread!

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is being the brave soldier, just as Dick Armey was in the last decade.

Oh, and I have been predicting a GOP win since January 14, 2014, on this website, and I can prove it. I was the very first to analyse mid-terms and the very first to offer a prediction, long before Republicans even woke up from their drunken New Years stupor to realize that an election was happening in this year. And I am a Democrat.

So, fuck you.

By the way fuck you aside I happen to really like your analysis on a day to day.

You're very good.

Great thread!

Shultz is the DNC chair. You are funny suggesting that she should predict a loss for her party. What is your problem? Can't you be honest for even a fucking minute?

Me for one.
Okay, I'm not really predicting a victory, I have been saying all along the Dems will lose seats in the Senate, but not enough to flip. Right now, that will be seen as a victory.
They'll also lose a few more seats in the House.

It's all about turnout. Nationwide if all Dims get out and vote, they win, every time.

Great thread!

She didnt have to open her fat trap and say anything, buzzbrain. But she did and she predicted they'd hold.
Candycorn predicted a dem victory. There are others.

Great thread!

So, fuck you.

By the way fuck you aside I happen to really like your analysis on a day to day.

You're very good.
Thank you. The fuck you is only for the fake Rabbi. :D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Great thread!

She didnt have to open her fat trap and say anything, buzzbrain. But she did and she predicted they'd hold.

You don't understand the job of the DNC chair? You are one disingenuous fucker.

Show me the post where Candycorn predicted a dem victory. And name the others.

Great thread!

Not so fast Republicans...... US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Here's a whole thread, jerkoff. I see the usual leftards like Nutjobber and No-Pee-Pee.

The job of the DNC chair is not to lie blithely and pretend everything is OK. She could at least say nothing on the topic.

Great thread!

So, fuck you.

You're very good.

I love when you talk dirty to me.

Great thread!

So, fuck you.

You're very good.

I love when you talk dirty to me.
I bet you do. It passes to your perverted psychological profile.

Great thread!

Not so fast Republicans...... US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Here's a whole thread, jerkoff. I see the usual leftards like Nutjobber and No-Pee-Pee.

The job of the DNC chair is not to lie blithely and pretend everything is OK. She could at least say nothing on the topic.

No.....no....not months ago. How about within the last 30 days? Got any?

Forum List

Back