Nate Silver now gives GOP 74% chance of capturing Senate

Debbie Wasserman Schultz swears the Dems will hold the Senate. Others on this site have been predicting a Democrat victory for some time.

Shultz is the DNC chair. You are funny suggesting that she should predict a loss for her party. What is your problem? Can't you be honest for even a fucking minute?

Who has been predicting a Democrat victory here? Name them please.
She didnt have to open her fat trap and say anything, buzzbrain. But she did and she predicted they'd hold.
Candycorn predicted a dem victory. There are others.

You don't understand the job of the DNC chair? You are one disingenuous fucker.

Show me the post where Candycorn predicted a dem victory. And name the others.
Not so fast Republicans...... US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Here's a whole thread, jerkoff. I see the usual leftards like Nutjobber and No-Pee-Pee.

The job of the DNC chair is not to lie blithely and pretend everything is OK. She could at least say nothing on the topic.

No.....no....not months ago. How about within the last 30 days? Got any?
Yeah move those goal posts.

Nobody in the entire nation would be surprised to see the GOP with 51-53 seats in the senate by the time the votes are counted.

There won't be any pundits with egg on their faces if that happens. I'm not sure why there has been a spate of threads on it in the last few days.....as if it is controversial.

Great thread!

It seems the far left is already making excuses for loosing the senate.

Der......is that wut it seems like to you? Derrrrr!

Exactly what the far left is and says when not plugged into the far left matrix..

Democrats are predicting a record low turnout. If Republicans take the senate it won't reflect what the voters really want.

It reminds me of the prediction of low voter turnout when Gray Davis was recalled. The lines stretched down the block.

We can't dump obola the way we dumped Davis. We can send a message that we want to.

Nobody in the entire nation would be surprised to see the GOP with 51-53 seats in the senate by the time the votes are counted.

There won't be any pundits with egg on their faces if that happens. I'm not sure why there has been a spate of threads on it in the last few days.....as if it is controversial.

Great thread!

It seems the far left is already making excuses for loosing the senate.

I can't wait. Bless the soul who let out the 34 million amnesty card deal.

It's the tipper if conservatives win.

Well Obama does has have his phone and his pen and he is not afraid to use them..

Democrats are predicting a record low turnout. If Republicans take the senate it won't reflect what the voters really want.

It reminds me of the prediction of low voter turnout when Gray Davis was recalled. The lines stretched down the block.

We can't dump obola the way we dumped Davis. We can send a message that we want to.
Sure it will. People not voting are still making a choice.

No. Electoral history, all the way back to 1946 predicts a low-turnout for voters. 40% is indeed a low turnout.

I personally would rejoice were we to have 90% turnout or more for every single election.

So, care to try again, or are generalizations all that you have to offer?

No. Electoral history, all the way back to 1946 predicts a low-turnout for voters. 40% is indeed a low turnout.

I personally would rejoice were we to have 90% turnout or more for every single election.

Ironic post is moronic.

Ironic post is moronic.

Only in your twisted, perverted thoughts, lacking in depth of thought and any semblance of usable logic.
Off = the direction in which you can and should fuck.

Folks are finally tired of BHO, so they will elect GOP, but they don't trust them yet. Time will tell.

Ironic post is moronic.

Only in your twisted, perverted thoughts, lacking in depth of thought and any semblance of usable logic.
LOL. Poor little fellow. Complete meltdown in the face of superior Jewish logic.

It's still up to the voters regardless of election models .

the Republicans will likely win ... when they do, they better get off their ass and get away from party line favorites like ACA, SS, Min wage, etc and address the interests of the country, NOT idiot RW's exclusively ... or they're toast moving forward.

Independents and right leaning lefties lost their way in the mid-70s and figured a peanut farmer would be an epic choice. Took 'em a couple of years to figure out that lefty policies don't work. A generation passed and people forgot again and let this clown Soetero have at it and figured out now he's more of a fuck up than Carter. Im still laughing......waaaaaaaaaay back in early 2009, Rush Limbaugh predicted exactly what we are seeing. He said Soetero would try to methodically ruin the country and he was spot on. Time for the left to get the red hot poker up the ass after a 6 year respite.:biggrin::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Bend over [email protected]

Ironic post is moronic.

LOL. Poor little fellow. Complete meltdown in the face of superior Jewish logic.

How do you think you'd do in a poll versus Stat if the question was about depth of knowledge regarding elections and every person polled was honest?

oh.....not mention, people are sick and tired of the black community playing the victim shit card and having a fuck you attorney general if you are white = a thorn in the side for lots and lots of whites, especially men:Boom2:

Make no mistake tomorrow is a referendum on this President, he was absolutely correct when he said his policies were on the ballot.

In 2010 we sent the Repubs to Congress to stop him as much as possible and tomorrow we will send Repubs to the Senate to do the same thing.

Forum List

Back