🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nate Silver of Five Thirty-Eight Predicts Winner of 2016 Presidential Race.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
http://www.newsweek.com/nate-sliver-hillary-clinton-win-presidential-election-476029

SpoilerAlert..........it ain't gonna be the Orange-Haired Fascist.

Silver is giving former Secretary of State Clinton a 79% chance of winning, as opposed to the Der Trumpenfuhrer's measly 20%.

I can hear the Seig Heil lock step, dead from the neck followers of Brain Dead Donny.

How wrong Silver is.

How biased Silver is.

The fact is that Silver accurately predicted both of President Obama's election victories and the 2010 Republican Landslide.

The Five Thirty-Eight Poll as of today.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/.

Der Dummy is underwater with:

African-American Voters.

Asian-American Voters.

Hispanic-American Voters.

Jewish-American Voters.

Women Voters.

Dumb Donny does have the VFW (Very Few Whites) voters.

All that hate is paying off though, Neo-Nazi's love Trumpenasshole.

So should we cancel the November vote and simply crown Hillary President in waiting? No sense in wasting all that time and money if the election has already been decided.

African-American Voters.

Asian-American Voters.

Jewish-American Voters.

Women Voters.

Huh? I heard Trump say himself that Mexicans love him and blacks who behave (Look at my African American over here) like him too. Are you saying the polls hate Trump? :badgrin::banana::badgrin:

So should we cancel the November vote and simply crown Hillary President in waiting? No sense in wasting all that time and money if the election has already been decided.

It hasn't been decided, it's been predicted by an independent, private pundit. Get a fucking dictionary.

It does not take a genius to figure out that Trump has alienated a whole lot of voters in the swing states.

It just takes an election to make it final.

And yet, when just one poll shows Trump ahead you love it

The truth of the matter is that Trump has alienated huge segments of the Voting Body Politic of this country.

You have no problem with his hate speech about Hispanics and Muslims. You love his misogynistic views on Women. The more African-Americans his followers can beat up the better.

You people wanted him, you people got him and you people with lose with him.

It hasn't been decided, it's been predicted by an independent, private pundit. Get a fucking dictionary.

The problem being that Nate Silver's track record on politics is pretty damn good.

The implication made by the OP was that it had been decided based on the Nate Silver prediction learn how to read.

At least a lot of RNC seems to hate Trump. "Sound of Music," it may not be: But the Cleveland Convention may turn out to star only, "The Trump Family Zingers!" Since I am not one--and may even have similar investment interests with a fellow to be recommended for Keynote Speaker. Famous publisher, probably known to all Trump GOP: Larry Flynt has already even offered fact-checking services on issues that are mainly of interest at the Republican National Committee!

Larry Flynt: Trump Is Like Mussolini with a ‘3-Inch Dick’

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Walter Lantz probably had a more famous pecker, that Lands of Many Nations could see all . . .well. . .a lot! Senator Warren maybe not too visible about that. . .in the New Republican Policy discussions! Maybe say, ". . . .Coming out of her bonnet. . . Her bonnet(?)!")

What's killing me with Trumpy is it looks like he's trying NOT to win....
And then I think about what he could do to try to win some folks over and it doesn't look realistic....

He is up against a rival that wants....

Free college
Free healthcare
Open borders....
A gun grabber...

Higher minimum wage
Killing the coal industry....
More taxes
More regulations
Killing the economy...
More spending....
More climate change nonsense...
More spending......
More spending......
More spending......
And more spending.

This is the stuff that Hillary and more then half the country seems to want as well....

How can Trump if he wanted go up against that?

And yet, when just one poll shows Trump ahead you love it

The truth of the matter is that Trump has alienated huge segments of the Voting Body Politic of this country.

You have no problem with his hate speech about Hispanics and Muslims. You love his misogynistic views on Women. The more African-Americans his followers can beat up the better.

You people wanted him, you people got him and you people with lose with him.
First find one poll I have cited showing Trump leading and cheered about. Second if you had ever actually bothered to read any of my post about Trump you would know I am not and have never been a Trump supporter. I'm not one of those who buys into every poll or prediction just because it shows my candidate of choice leading unlike you it seems.

And then I think about what he could do to try to win some folks over and it doesn't look realistic....

Free college
Free healthcare
Open borders....
A gun grabber...

Higher minimum wage
More taxes
More regulations
Killing the economy...
More spending....
More spending......
More spending......
More spending......
And more spending.

This is the stuff that Hillary and more then half the country seems to want as well....

He would still be doing much better with his current positions if he didn't act like an out of touch jackass. When you're trying to win over minorities try not saying things like, "Look at my African American." Or tweeting yourself eating a taco bowl on Cinco de Mayo to show your love for Mexicans.

Well, Silver

Free college
Free healthcare
Open borders....
A gun grabber...

Higher minimum wage
More taxes
More regulations
Killing the economy...
More spending....
More spending......
More spending......
More spending......
And more spending.

He would still be doing much better with his current positions if he didn't act like an out of touch jackass. When you're trying to win over minorities try not saying things like, "Look at my African American." Or tweeting yourself eating a taco bowl on Cinco de Mayo to show your love for Mexicans.
If he could just stay on a rational thread like unfair trade, without going off rail with race or "thousands of Syrians coming though many of whom are ISIS," he might turn it. But Silver statistically analyzes polls and demographics, and unless Trump can really change how he's viewed, he's toast

The implication made by the OP was that it had been decided based on the Nate Silver prediction learn how to read.

No, your a liar.

I said that Nate Silver from Fivethirty-eight predicted that Hillary Clinton would win, by 79%.

I never implied anything. Nate Silver history of political predictions is solid.

Obama vs. McCain - Silver predicted Obama.

Obama vs. Romney - Silver predicted Obama.

Republican Landslide was predicted by Silver. as well.

I fully well realize that as a Conservative you are naturally predisposed to hate facts that do not fit into your own highly limited political view.

I know you believe that der Trumpenfuhrer will build beautiful and deport 11,000,000 People, even though the cost would be prohibitive. You believe that der Dummy can force Mexico to build the wall, even though as a Sovereign Independent State, der Dummy cannot do shit to force Mexico to do a damn thing.

I know you believe that der Trumpenfuhrer can ban Muslims from coming to this country, in direct violation the Freedom of Religion Clause of the First Amendment.

Poor little ConJob.

I'll be sure to put a note in my day planner to care.

The day after Trump loses.

No, your a liar.

I said that Nate Silver from Fivethirty-eight predicted that Hillary Clinton would win, by 79%.

I never implied anything. Nate Silver history of political predictions is solid.

Obama vs. McCain - Silver predicted Obama.

Obama vs. Romney - Silver predicted Obama.

Republican Landslide was predicted by Silver. as well.

I fully well realize that as a Conservative you are naturally predisposed to hate facts that do not fit into your own highly limited political view.

I know you believe that der Trumpenfuhrer will build beautiful and deport 11,000,000 People, even though the cost would be prohibitive. You believe that der Dummy can force Mexico to build the wall, even though as a Sovereign Independent State, der Dummy cannot do shit to force Mexico to do a damn thing.

I know you believe that der Trumpenfuhrer can ban Muslims from coming to this country, in direct violation the Freedom of Religion Clause of the First Amendment.

Poor little ConJob.

I'll be sure to put a note in my day planner to care.

The day after Trump loses.
Your own words.
No fuck off liar.

http://www.newsweek.com/nate-sliver-hillary-clinton-win-presidential-election-476029

Silver is giving former Secretary of State Clinton a 79% chance of winning, as opposed to the Der Trumpenfuhrer's measly 20%.

I can hear the Seig Heil lock step, dead from the neck followers of Brain Dead Donny.

How wrong Silver is.

How biased Silver is.

The fact is that Silver accurately predicted both of President Obama's election victories and the 2010 Republican Landslide.

The Five Thirty-Eight Poll as of today.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/.

Der Dummy is underwater with:

African-American Voters.

Asian-American Voters.

Jewish-American Voters.

Women Voters.

All that hate is paying off though, Neo-Nazi's love Trumpenasshole.
Unsurprising since this election will be won by the person Americans loathe the least. In this case Hillary "wins".

Poll finds Americans don't think Clinton or Trump will be good president

Fifty-eight percent of voters say that Trump would not be a good president, according to the poll, while only 35% say he would be. That compares to 53% who believe Clinton will not be a good president and 43% who say she will.

There is, of course, a sharp partisan divide when it comes to outlooks on the potential presidencies of both candidates, though more Republicans are pessimistic about their standard-bearer than are Democrats. When it comes to independents, however, the verdict is clear: 59% believe Trump will not be a good president, while 60% think the same of Clinton.

Forum List

Back