Nathan Phillips led protest at Catholic mass

How do you know he has a history of looking for trouble , because he protests??

He's been an activist his entire adult life

What do activists want?

Attention.....

Which the media, as well as our POTUS is unwittingly empowering him with

~S~

Yup, progressive hero Nathan “Shitting Bull” Phillips led his group of professional protesters to disrupt a Catholic mass in DC.

Washington D.C., Jan 22, 2019 / 03:58 pm (CNA).- While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

“It was really upsetting,” the guard told CNA.

Nathan Phillips rally attempted to disrupt Mass at DC’s National Shrine

Regressives sure know how to pick ‘em!

Yet now one talks about the Israelites, only about the Native American and how innocent the catholic boys were and are. The hypocrisy.

Disclaimer: I'm a catholic and the boys need to have a talking to esp the one who smirked in the NA face and the ones that surrounded him.
Go ahead talk about the Israelites. That doesn't change that Nathan Phillips has a history of looking for trouble and has a drum stick up his *ss over Catholics.

How do you know he has a history of looking for trouble , because he protests?? the catholic boys were protesting as well.

You don't show up at a Catholic mass beating a drum and protesting. That's a good way to get whacked.

That's definitely against some kind of law.

Last edited:
Yet now one talks about the Israelites, only about the Native American and how innocent the catholic boys were and are. The hypocrisy.

Disclaimer: I'm a catholic and the boys need to have a talking to esp the one who smirked in the NA face and the ones that surrounded him.

Why?

The Native American had no business defending the Black Hebrews and the boy look is nothing that should upset liberal minded people unless you want to control others emotions...

I wonder what the little catholic boys would of done if not for the NA. They made fun of the NA and were shouting build the wall for both the black Israelites and the NA's.

What was being said by the Black Hebrews?

:badgrin:

Yup, progressive hero Nathan “Shitting Bull” Phillips led his group of professional protesters to disrupt a Catholic mass in DC.

Washington D.C., Jan 22, 2019 / 03:58 pm (CNA).- While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

Go ahead talk about the Israelites. That doesn't change that Nathan Phillips has a history of looking for trouble and has a drum stick up his *ss over Catholics.

How do you know he has a history of looking for trouble , because he protests?? the catholic boys were protesting as well.

You don't show up at a Catholic mass beating a drum and protesting. That's a good way to get whacked.

That's definitely against some kind of law.

I doubt if they did either. it was heresy.

Why?

The Native American had no business defending the Black Hebrews and the boy look is nothing that should upset liberal minded people unless you want to control others emotions...

I wonder what the little catholic boys would of done if not for the NA. They made fun of the NA and were shouting build the wall for both the black Israelites and the NA's.

Watch the videos.

I did, so you condone the hate speech from the Black Hebrews?

Nope, never said that, they instigated.

Phillips has turned up in the news before. Yes, the boys had been at a Pro Life march. They were waiting for a bus to pick them up when Nathan banged his drum in their faces.

Why?

Watch the videos.

Nathan Phillips Lied. The Media Bought It. | National Review

~S~

Why?

Watch the videos.

That is correct, so what business did the Native American have to get involved when it was the Black Hebrews that started it?

If anyone should be apologizing is him and the Black Hebrews.

Why?

---------------------------- aw , no big deal but the 'blacks' were calling the Catholic kids incest babies and something about Catholic kids having sex with 'priests' plus go back to Europe Bruce .

Why?

---------------------------- aw , no big deal but the 'blacks' were calling the Catholic kids incest babies and something about Catholic kids having sex with 'priests' plus go back to Europe Bruce .

Go back to Europe.

What that ugly American woman, who's dead now, told the Jews of Israel to do.

the 'blacks' are just a sideshow . The 'indian' is the pwick and problem .

Last edited:

Why?

If the LGBT left engineered this as I suspect they did, they’d need a bridge to convert from black lives matter to Native Lives Matter.

It’s just such kabuki theater now. So obvious. It’s like they aren’t really trying anymore. Maybe Soros just can’t afford the good help like he used to?

Maybe the adult "in name only" should'nt of gotten in the face of an underage boy and beat his drum.

upload_2019-1-23_7-45-29-png.241619

Maybe the adult "in name only" should'nt of gotten in the face of an underage boy and beat his drum.

Maybe the catholic boy should not of smirked at him and moved out of his way. Do you know Jesus said "Turn the other cheek".

kid did good , feck that toothless 'indian vet' , who the heck does he think he is trying to intimidate a young boy growing into a young man Penny .

Forum List

Back