Nathan Phillips led protest at Catholic mass

FakeVet.jpg

kid did good , feck that toothless 'indian vet' , who the heck does he think he is trying to intimidate a young boy growing into a young man Penny .
-------------------------------- kid did GOOD !!

kid did good , feck that toothless 'indian vet' , who the heck does he think he is trying to intimidate a young boy growing into a young man Penny .

I'd say he's quite the successful agent provocateur having intimidated the entire nation

maybe another 1/2 dz threads here might convince some of that.....

~S~

Yet now one talks about the Israelites, only about the Native American and how innocent the catholic boys were and are. The hypocrisy.

Disclaimer: I'm a catholic and the boys need to have a talking to esp the one who smirked in the NA face and the ones that surrounded him.
Maybe the adult "in name only" should'nt of gotten in the face of an underage boy and beat his drum.

Maybe the catholic boy should not of smirked at him and moved out of his way. Do you know Jesus said "Turn the other cheek".
Lol, the kids were waiting for a bus. Phillips is suppose to be an adult. Why did he start banging a drum directly in an underage boys face? Why didn't he choose an adult to do it too?

Yet now one talks about the Israelites, only about the Native American and how innocent the catholic boys were and are. The hypocrisy.

Disclaimer: I'm a catholic and the boys need to have a talking to esp the one who smirked in the NA face and the ones that surrounded him.
Maybe the adult "in name only" should'nt of gotten in the face of an underage boy and beat his drum.

Maybe the catholic boy should not of smirked at him and moved out of his way. Do you know Jesus said "Turn the other cheek".

Oh do shutup.

What did the boy do? He stood there and did nothing. He didn’t verbally attack or even say anything. He didn’t physically provoke him in any way. I guess you are just mad he didn’t attack him or call him names, nor did he retreat like a coward. He stood his ground against a bigot and aggressor who was trying to provoke him because he was white and wearing a red hat. What happened to standing up against bullies?

Oh do shutup.
I know their TDS is getting them to support adults to harrass underage children. Lol, they need to keep this up till 2020. It will give Trump the white house.

You’re not a Catholic, pretty sure you are in the same camp as pro-abortionists and those black Israelites.

Yup, progressive hero Nathan “Shitting Bull” Phillips led his group of professional protesters to disrupt a Catholic mass in DC.

Washington D.C., Jan 22, 2019 / 03:58 pm (CNA).- While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

“It was really upsetting,” the guard told CNA.

Nathan Phillips rally attempted to disrupt Mass at DC’s National Shrine

Regressives sure know how to pick ‘em!
Now , uhm, who picks whom?

The Catholic boys were awesome and did nothing wrong.
Yup, progressive hero Nathan “Shitting Bull” Phillips led his group of professional protesters to disrupt a Catholic mass in DC.

Washington D.C., Jan 22, 2019 / 03:58 pm (CNA).- While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

is there a name to this security guard?
I do not believe it.

The shrine’s spokeswoman would not confirm or deny that the group attempted to enter the Mass. She told CNA that “a group did assemble on Saturday evening outside the the shrine” and that they “left without incident.”

A group, which group?

There is a photo of old Nate “shitting bull” in front of the church that night. I’ll post it when I get home.

Why?

The Native American had no business defending the Black Hebrews and the boy look is nothing that should upset liberal minded people unless you want to control others emotions...
What makes them liberals?
What makes Catholics not liberals?

What I'd like to know is how many more days of fake outrage is the republicans going to need a tampon to get over this incident?

Now , uhm, who picks whom?
Your MSM masters.

kid showed the old pwick a full set of 'teef' and thats taunting and mocking eh ??

Why?

The Native American had no business defending the Black Hebrews and the boy look is nothing that should upset liberal minded people unless you want to control others emotions...
What makes them liberals?
What makes Catholics not liberals?

Don't be existential on here.

It doesn't suit you.

What I'd like to know is how many more days of fake outrage is the republicans going to need a tampon to get over this incident?
The fake outrage was by the left that went apeshitover a smirk.

We’re all just laughing at the media since this story didn’t quite go the way they were hoping.

Forum List

Back