Nathan Phillips led protest at Catholic mass

Actually the Catholic schools scolded the boys and made them feel as though it was their fault for being politically active.

Meanwhile, across the nation 1rst graders are dragged into the streets by public schools to protest guns.

And dragged to the streets so naked deviant sex perverts can dry hump in front of them “in pride!”
That's when the boys aren't dressed as women and made to bump and grind in bars for money.

Yet now one talks about the Israelites, only about the Native American and how innocent the catholic boys were and are. The hypocrisy.

Disclaimer: I'm a catholic and the boys need to have a talking to esp the one who smirked in the NA face and the ones that surrounded him.

Why?

The Native American had no business defending the Black Hebrews and the boy look is nothing that should upset liberal minded people unless you want to control others emotions...

I wonder what the little catholic boys would of done if not for the NA. They made fun of the NA and were shouting build the wall for both the black Israelites and the NA's.
There is no evidence of them shouting that

Which is a minor thing to say if they did

Yet now one talks about the Israelites, only about the Native American and how innocent the catholic boys were and are. The hypocrisy.

Disclaimer: I'm a catholic and the boys need to have a talking to esp the one who smirked in the NA face and the ones that surrounded him.
Maybe the adult "in name only" should'nt of gotten in the face of an underage boy and beat his drum.

Maybe the catholic boy should not of smirked at him and moved out of his way. Do you know Jesus said "Turn the other cheek".
Why should he have moved

He smiled which is benign and harmless

He is not obligated to step aside for anyone and was not blocking chief spreading bull

So, it spreads. Heresay!

To the point where the rabid right see Phillips as a threat, and our POTUS invites the boys to the WH.....

Looks to me like a decrepit 'ol man w/drum's brought chistofascism into the court of public opinion, fueled by our evangelist 'n chief

Bad move......i would have thrown a few $$$'s in the 'ol man's drum case ,and called it a day

~S~
The leftist provacateur was not panhandling, ass hole.

The kids were just standing there; how does that amount to Christofascism?

Why are you such a gutless lying sack of shyte?

No, the boys were not just standing here, watch the video again.
Yes they were just standing waiting for a bus

the catholic boys were protesting as well.

No they were not protesting anything.

They were simply waiting for their bus, nitwit.

What were they there for , pro abortion?? The young boys were there to protest abortion , like they know about being pregnant. They know more about how to make a female pregnant .
The protest about abortion was over they were just waiting to leave

Anyone has the right to peacefully protest abortion

This is exactly the same thread that I started last night in Politics and it was merged with this one.....

"Re: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory Confirmed."

Nathan Phillips tried to disrupt Basilica of the National Shrine Mass after Covington Catholic flap

Oh well! I guess some threads that are the same are merged ....some are not! :beer:

But yes, again ....I think that Phillips is a troublemaker.

He's a drunken liar. Nothing more possibly less

This is exactly the same thread that I started last night in Politics and it was merged with this one.....

"Re: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory Confirmed."

Nathan Phillips tried to disrupt Basilica of the National Shrine Mass after Covington Catholic flap

Oh well! I guess some threads that are the same are merged ....some are not! :beer:

But yes, again ....I think that Phillips is a troublemaker.

He's a drunken liar. Nothing more possibly less

Agree!

It's a shame.:dunno:

Phillips, drunk or otherwise is incorrect to argue against the wall, especially since he seems unaware that, something like the CIA in Venezuela, the U.S. 6th Cavalry hired Western Apache mercenaries to hunt down their Chiricahua cousins to more aptly define the U.S.-Mexican border. The politics of drugs and human trafficking have proven to be irreconcilable without the wall.

This wall has its own particular charm, and judging from the photo, electronics and sound sensors seem to be an accoutrement. Worldwide, rumbling underneath the frontier of agricultural politics is the movement of AI and robotics.

Moscow Times 28 Dec 2018 Crimea Completes Fence on Border with Ukraine
'....60-kilometer....'

Forum List

Back