Nation At Full Employment, Folks Bringing Home More Of Their Paychecks -- Dems Say 'Who Cares?'...

I think most Americans care. Trump is on a bit of a roll. Will the hateful Democrat pessimism come back to bite em in upcoming Elections? What do you think?

• Real weekly wages rose 1.1 percent. Corporate profits and stock prices hit new records.
  • The federal debt rose nearly 3 percent; projected annual deficits worsened.
  • The number of people on food stamps, which Trump wants to cut, grew by nearly 3 million.
next contestant

That's what i was talking about. So much hateful pessimism. The fact is, the nation is at Full Employment and folks are bringing more of their paychecks home. I think rational common sense-thinking folks are happy about that.

By the looks of the graph in your own liberal fake news link the LPR is leveling off and beginning to grow...you guys are so screwed in November its not funny....

So it’s still really bad according to repubs. Think trump claimed real unemployment rate is like 25%!

I think most Americans care. Trump is on a bit of a roll. Will the hateful Democrat pessimism come back to bite em in upcoming Elections? What do you think?

It’s a gop con job. Why couldn’t you just give the working man tax cut ?? Oh , cause that was a smokes screen to pass through giant cuts for big biz .

Like you said . Employment is doing great. So there was no needs to break the bank to spur job growth .

Yeah most stats i've seen, indicate Food Stamp usage is way down under Trump. So is Illegal Immigration.
Aren't stats wonderful things, one can determine which metrics to use then draw their desired conclusions......... Just because food stamp usage is down doesn't mean the need isn't still there for many and as for illegal immigration, are all states reporting real numbers......... :eusa_whistle:

It’s a gop con job. Why couldn’t you just give the working man tax cut ?? Oh , cause that was a smokes screen to pass through giant cuts for big biz .

Like you said . Employment is doing great. So there was no needs to break the bank to spur job growth .

You sound so desperate and butthurt. I guess that's a good sign for Trump. ;)

So it’s still really bad according to repubs. Think trump claimed real unemployment rate is like 25%!
We are at near full employment now so what you are saying makes no sense at all....

• Real weekly wages rose 1.1 percent. Corporate profits and stock prices hit new records.
  • The federal debt rose nearly 3 percent; projected annual deficits worsened.
  • The number of people on food stamps, which Trump wants to cut, grew by nearly 3 million.
next contestant

That's what i was talking about. So much hateful pessimism. The fact is, the nation is at Full Employment and folks are bringing more of their paychecks home. I think rational common sense-thinking folks are happy about that.

No no it must be fake news again. I have it on good authority that the official unemployment rate published by the Labor Department “such a phony number,” “one of the biggest hoaxes in American modern politics” and “the biggest joke there is", "total fiction".

Honest.

Trump: 43 million Americans on food stamps

"Forty-three million Americans are on food stamps."
Donald Trump on Thursday, July 21st, 2016 in the 2016 Republican National Convention

Trump definitely deserves credit on breakthroughs with North Korea.
Will our children be paying for the money most are getting in tax breaks? Unless the economy starts growing at 6 % or more our children will be paying.
That sounds like something the Democrats would do.

%

Trump: 43 million Americans on food stamps

"Forty-three million Americans are on food stamps."
Donald Trump on Thursday, July 21st, 2016 in the 2016 Republican National Convention

Trump creating jobs to try and get them off food stamps. Your queer pres put them there.

Forum List

Back