Nation At Full Employment, Folks Bringing Home More Of Their Paychecks -- Dems Say 'Who Cares?'...

So it’s still really bad according to repubs. Think trump claimed real unemployment rate is like 25%!
We are at near full employment now so what you are saying makes no sense at all....
Trump based it on the workforce participation rate. Are you saying he made no sense?
How to Stop Lying
Trump is a liar?

A list of conservatives who have gone silent on the labor participation rate under Trump

Trump based it on the workforce participation rate. Are you saying he made no sense?
No I'm saying you are making no sense...do you know what the LPR is? do you know how its calculated? it entails all Americans retired independently wealthy and people that are out of a job for any reason...

The number to watch is the unemployment number and its under 4% for the first time in 30 years...People are going back to work...America is getting Great again...enjoy it don't deny it...get on board and be happy for the people that had a difficult time the last 8 years..be happy they are back to work and the treasury is bringing in a record amount of revenue via taxes...come on man why can't you see that things are better?

I think most Americans care. Trump is on a bit of a roll. Will the hateful Democrat pessimism come back to bite em in upcoming Elections? What do you think?

• Real weekly wages rose 1.1 percent. Corporate profits and stock prices hit new records.
  • The federal debt rose nearly 3 percent; projected annual deficits worsened.
  • The number of people on food stamps, which Trump wants to cut, grew by nearly 3 million.
next contestant

That's what i was talking about. So much hateful pessimism. The fact is, the nation is at Full Employment and folks are bringing more of their paychecks home. I think rational common sense-thinking folks are happy about that.

No no it must be fake news again. I have it on good authority that the official unemployment rate published by the Labor Department “such a phony number,” “one of the biggest hoaxes in American modern politics” and “the biggest joke there is", "total fiction".

Honest.

Yeah, you've had enough Democrat Fake News. Maybe turn it off for awhile. Just a suggestion anyway.

Last edited:
I think most Americans care. Trump is on a bit of a roll. Will the hateful Democrat pessimism come back to bite em in upcoming Elections? What do you think?

• Real weekly wages rose 1.1 percent. Corporate profits and stock prices hit new records.
  • The number of people on food stamps, which Trump wants to cut, grew by nearly 3 million.
next contestant

That's what i was talking about. So much hateful pessimism. The fact is, the nation is at Full Employment and folks are bringing more of their paychecks home. I think rational common sense-thinking folks are happy about that.

No no it must be fake news again. I have it on good authority that the official unemployment rate published by the Labor Department “such a phony number,” “one of the biggest hoaxes in American modern politics” and “the biggest joke there is", "total fiction".

Honest.

Yeah, you've had enough of Democrat Fake News. Maybe turn it off for awhile. Just a suggestion anyway.

No you've got it all wrong again, those are Lord Trumpensteins words.

During the campaign, Donald Trump called the official unemployment rate published by the Labor Department “such a phony number,” “one of the biggest hoaxes in American modern politics” and “the biggest joke there is.” He variously described the real rate as 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30 and 35 percent. In August, he told Time magazine that the “real unemployment rate is 42 percent.”

The criticism didn't stop after the election: As recently as December, Trump called the rate “totally fiction.”

Trump called the government’s job numbers ‘phony.’ What happens now that he’s in charge of them?

next contestant

Honest.

Yeah, you've had enough of Democrat Fake News. Maybe turn it off for awhile. Just a suggestion anyway.

During the campaign, Donald Trump called the official unemployment rate published by the Labor Department “such a phony number,” “one of the biggest hoaxes in American modern politics” and “the biggest joke there is.” He variously described the real rate as 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30 and 35 percent. In August, he told Time magazine that the “real unemployment rate is 42 percent.”

The criticism didn't stop after the election: As recently as December, Trump called the rate “totally fiction.”

Trump called the government’s job numbers ‘phony.’ What happens now that he’s in charge of them?
As my annoying teenage son says, "whatev".

next contestant

Honest.

So you're bummed out over Full Employment and folks bringing home more of their paychecks? Ok, whatever. :cuckoo:

next contestant

Honest.

As my annoying teenage son says, "whatev".

LOL Fuk I'm old. I remember being shocked that "The Bomb" was a good thing.

next contestant

Honest.

So you're bummed out over Full Employment and folks bringing home more of their paychecks? Ok, whatever. :cuckoo:

Bummed out? I said no such thing you liar. I said it was fake, phony. I have that from a very reliable GOP source too.

Okay, Donnie "Dipshit" may have had to change his mind but the facts he stated during the campaign don't lie. It's the Honest Truth, I swear. Believe me, it's true.

I remember how liberals squirmed and ducked and dodged when the economy began to roar under Reagan. To be fair, I also remember how some conservatives came up with strained explanations for Clinton's extremely strong recovery. However, the conservatives were not nearly as bad as the liberals in their denial of reality.

No I'm saying you are making no sense...do you know what the LPR is? do you know how its calculated? it entails all Americans retired independently wealthy and people that are out of a job for any reason...

The number to watch is the unemployment number and its under 4% for the first time in 30 years...People are going back to work...America is getting Great again...enjoy it don't deny it...get on board and be happy for the people that had a difficult time the last 8 years..be happy they are back to work and the treasury is bringing in a record amount of revenue via taxes...come on man why can't you see that things are better?
I’m saying exactly what trump did.

I remember how liberals squirmed and ducked and dodged when the economy began to roar under Reagan. To be fair, I also remember how some conservatives came up with strained explanations for Clinton's extremely strong recovery. However, the conservatives were not nearly as bad as the liberals in their denial of reality.

The DC swamp hates to admit policies contrary to the DC swamp work.

next contestant
and the big lol deal taxcuts are very limited unless extended while those cuts for billionaires go on forever

Yeah, if we could only get back to the 'good ole days' of Hussein's 1.2%. If only the haters could really hear themselves. They craaazy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back