Nation At Full Employment, Folks Bringing Home More Of Their Paychecks -- Dems Say 'Who Cares?'...

I think most Americans care. Trump is on a bit of a roll. Will the hateful Democrat pessimism come back to bite em in upcoming Elections? What do you think?
Your right wing policies mean nothing for California; we are last in a recent cost of living survey.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed, is more cost effective.

By the looks of the graph in your own liberal fake news link the LPR is leveling off and beginning to grow...you guys are so screwed in November its not funny....

Liar.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
The LPR is not a gage on the economy nor is it a reflection of employment...the unemployment percentage is what is important and its under 4% for the first time in decades....but you already know that you are just doing what a monkey does...tossing shit at a wall to see if it sticks....
Thanks, Obama!

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2010_2018_all_period_M04_data.gif

By the looks of the graph in your own liberal fake news link the LPR is leveling off and beginning to grow...you guys are so screwed in November its not funny....

Liar.

The LPR is not a gage on the economy nor is it a reflection of employment...the unemployment percentage is what is important and its under 4% for the first time in decades....but you already know that you are just doing what a monkey does...tossing shit at a wall to see if it sticks....
Thanks, Obama!

Ask ten people today whether the economy is better today than a year ago....okay Fauny? then take your graph and shove it....

Liar.

No, I'm tossing the rw talking point from the last eight years against the wall for all to see the moronic hypocrisy from you dopes.

It exposed your lie as well.

No, I'm tossing the rw talking point from the last eight years against the wall for all to see the moronic hypocrisy from you dopes.

It exposed your lie as well

What is the unemployment number? after you answer that ask yourself what the hell am I talking about...okay? Rube

I think most Americans care. Trump is on a bit of a roll. Will the hateful Democrat pessimism come back to bite em in upcoming Elections? What do you think?
Remember how every time the unemployment report came out while Obama was President, and it showed UE was steadily declining? Remember how you all responsed?

"B-b-b-b-b-but LFPR!"

Guess what?

The Labor Force Participation Rate is at the same level it was when Obama left office.

You know, back when you pseudocons and Trump were parroting Fox News that "real" unemployment was 42 percent.

Liar.

Thanks, Obama!

Ask ten people today whether the economy is better today than a year ago....okay Fauny? then take your graph and shove it....
LOLOL

What a useless non sequitur, eh, Spunky? Your tenuous grasp on comprehension is worth nothing but a good laugh as no one said the economy is worse now. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your brain?

And the graph you want me to shove, is actually that of the unemployment rate YOU were just talking about. And it shows that 85% of the drop from its post recession high of 10%, to its decades low of 3.9%, occurred under Obama. And unlike the rising unemployment rate Obama inherited with some 700,000 people losing their job in a month; Obama handed Trump an economy with full employment and falling unemployment.

And the real question to ask, if you had any ability to appear rational and relevant, is not ask 10 people if the economy is better today ... but ask them, between Obama and Trump, who gets the most credit? And for all of Trump's first year in office, most said, "Obama," as the unemployment rate fell from 4.8% to 4.1%.

But now most say Trump. So most people credit Obama with the unemployment rate dropping from 10% to 4.1% (97% of the overall drop) while they credit Trump for taking the unemployment rate from 4.1% to 3.9% (3% of the overall drop).

:dance:

Oh, and I don't really expect you to understand any of this. Shit, I post a chart of the unemployment rate going from 10% to 3.9% and your feeble brain translated that into thinking I said the economy is worse now than it was a year ago.

:lmao:

Next Friday, the Labor Department will issue its first jobs and unemployment report of Donald Trump's presidency. Forecasters expect little change in the jobless rate, which was 4.7 percent in December. That's down from 10 percent during the depths of the recession in late 2009.

Trump repeatedly claimed during the campaign that the federal government was understating the real unemployment rate.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

Ahead Of Trump's First Jobs Report, A Look At His Remarks On The Numbers

Remember how every time the unemployment report came out while Obama was President, and it showed UE was steadily declining? Remember how you all responsed?

"B-b-b-b-b-but LFPR!"

Guess what?

The Labor Force Participation Rate is at the same level it was when Obama left office.

You know, back when you pseudocons and Trump were parroting Fox News that "real" unemployment was 42 percent.
Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!

We're not supposed to talk about the LFPR or "real" unemployment anymore. We're back to pre-2009 measurements where all that matters is the U-3 unemployment rate.

"B-b-b-b-b-but LFPR!"

Guess what?

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!

We're not supposed to talk about the LFPR or "real" unemployment anymore. We're back to pre-2009 measurements where all that matters is the U-3 unemployment rate.
Another benchmark set by the pseudocons bitch slaps them in their fat faces. :lol:

LFPR December 2016: 62.7%

LFPR April 2018: 62.8%

Liar.

Thanks, Obama!

LOLOL

What a useless non sequitur, eh, Spunky? Your tenuous grasp on comprehension is worth nothing but a good laugh as no one said the economy is worse now. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your brain?

And the graph you want me to shove, is actually that of the unemployment rate YOU were just talking about. And it shows that 85% of the drop from its post recession high of 10%, to its decades low of 3.9%, occurred under Obama. And unlike the rising unemployment rate Obama inherited with some 700,000 people losing their job in a month; Obama handed Trump an economy with full employment and falling unemployment.

And the real question to ask, if you had any ability to appear rational and relevant, is not ask 10 people if the economy is better today ... but ask them, between Obama and Trump, who gets the most credit? And for all of Trump's first year in office, most said, "Obama," as the unemployment rate fell from 4.8% to 4.1%.

But now most say Trump. So most people credit Obama with the unemployment rate dropping from 10% to 4.1% (97% of the overall drop) while they credit Trump for taking the unemployment rate from 4.1% to 3.9% (3% of the overall drop).

Oh, and I don't really expect you to understand any of this. Shit, I post a chart of the unemployment rate going from 10% to 3.9% and your feeble brain translated that into thinking I said the economy is worse now than it was a year ago.

You really should keep your posts short...it gives less evidence of your misguided thoughts...I can't even read the whole dumb thing...the LPR is not the number to watch and you all know it...the unemployment number is what is important but you all ignore that number and skip to the Labor participation rate....that's being dishonest and insincere....but I'm not surprised....giving who you all are....die hard blind liberals that pray for economic doom when we have a GOP president...sickening....

Next Friday, the Labor Department will issue its first jobs and unemployment report of Donald Trump's presidency. Forecasters expect little change in the jobless rate, which was 4.7 percent in December. That's down from 10 percent during the depths of the recession in late 2009.

Trump repeatedly claimed during the campaign that the federal government was understating the real unemployment rate.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

Ahead Of Trump's First Jobs Report, A Look At His Remarks On The Numbers
The unemployment rate has come down about 2 points since Trump spoke of a 42% unemployment rate. So I guess that means the unemployment rate is really about 40%. According to Trump, that is.

Thanks, Obama!

LOLOL

You really should keep your posts short...it gives less evidence of your misguided thoughts...I can't even read the whole dumb thing...the LPR is not the number to watch and you all know it...the unemployment number is what is important but you all ignore that number and skip to the Labor participation rate....that's being dishonest and insincere....but I'm not surprised....giving who you all are....die hard blind liberals that pray for economic doom when we have a GOP president...sickening....
Hey dumb shit. Every time a topic was started about the unemployment rate during Obama's regime, you pseudocons went right to the LFPR.

Every. Single. Time.

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:

The unemployment rate has come down about 2 points since Trump spoke of a 42% unemployment rate. So I guess that means the unemployment rate is really about 40%. According to Trump, that is
42% unemployment??? what are you talking about? what a buffoon you really don't know what the unemployment percentage is do you?

Thanks, Obama!

LOLOL

Translation: Rambunctious struggles to absorb multi-syllabic words or posts containing more than 10 words..

Here, Spunky, lemme post something that maybe you'll understand....

See Spot run.

But hey, you proved me right though, so I have to thank you for that. After all, I did predict, "I don't really expect you to understand any of this," and you admitted I was right about that.

Forum List

Back