Nation With Crumbling Bridges and Roads Excited to Build Giant Wall

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Satire but more truth then not

rsn-A.jpg
s America’s bridges, roads, and other infrastructure dangerously deteriorate from decades of neglect, there is a mounting sense of urgency that it is time to build a giant wall.

Across the U.S., whose rail system is a rickety antique plagued by deadly accidents, Americans are increasingly recognizing that building a wall with Mexico, and possibly another one with Canada, should be the country’s top priority.

We're spending the least on infrastructure since 1990,,,but I am a dumb ass for wanting us to fund it like we were under George W Bush. These people don't care if our entire country looks like Haiti.

Building walls and going to war are terrific, while the infrastructure is not important to the Right.

We're spending the least on infrastructure since 1990,,,but I am a dumb ass for wanting us to fund it like we were under George W Bush. These people don't care if our entire country looks like Haiti.
Let's see now...how about a dose of reality?

The central government has been spending TRILLIONS upon TRILLIONS for years now, but that is not enough. State and local govs spending trillions more....not enough.

Could it be that government is wasteful and corrupt?

Let's see now...how about a dose of reality?

The central government has been spending TRILLIONS upon TRILLIONS for years now, but that is not enough. State and local govs spending trillions more....not enough.

Could it be that government is wasteful and corrupt?
Nah…just don't take a turn to the right...

Are land mines off the table? I bet those would be really effective and cheap.

Tens if not hundreds of thousands of well paid jobs could be maintained or made from focusing more on our infrastructure. American jobs!

Why did we cut so much out of infrastructure these past 5 years??? It is insanity. Republicans really don't think our own country is important.

I drove from TX to GA on I-20 this Spring, and the potholes, especially in Mississippi, are so bad that it is flat out unsafe over 40 MPH.

rsn-A.jpg
s America’s bridges, roads, and other infrastructure dangerously deteriorate from decades of neglect, there is a mounting sense of urgency that it is time to build a giant wall.

Across the U.S., whose rail system is a rickety antique plagued by deadly accidents, Americans are increasingly recognizing that building a wall with Mexico, and possibly another one with Canada, should be the country’s top priority.

Ever see the sound walls built along miles and miles of freeway all over the United states? is it really so complicated to build a wall? but this is not really about building walls.

We give our government the funds to fix our roads and infrastructure, but what do they do with it? well, that is a great point you bring up Guno

rsn-A.jpg

Ever see the sound walls built along miles and miles of freeway all over the United states? is it really so complicated to build a wall? but this is not really about building walls.

We give our government the funds to fix our roads and infrastructure, but what do they do with it? well, that is a great point you bring up Guno

Is the republican party going to make sure these funds get to our roads and infrastructure?

rsn-A.jpg

Is the republican party going to make sure these funds get to our roads and infrastructure?

No, but they will guarantee you that no matter how bad things get, they will not raise anyone's taxes. Instead, they will simply borrow more money, probably from my SS account. .

Last edited:

rsn-A.jpg

hell no, they are as incompetent as the other bunch. though there may be some states that do a better job than others. I always know when I'm crossing the state line between Nevada and California when i hit the California side and hit the uneven road full of grade marks, cracks and potholes.

The xenophobic and delusional right wing trumpers want to stop the beanurs.

rsn-A.jpg

Tell your fellow klansmen to stop wasting all of that tax money that is supposed to be allocated for infrastructure.
Let's start by cutting off your welfare checks.

rsn-A.jpg

Tell your fellow klansmen to stop wasting all of that tax money that is supposed to be allocated for infrastructure.
Any "Klansmen" left are Far Right Wing, as they've always been.

rsn-A.jpg

Any "Klansmen" left are Far Right Wing, as they've always been.
I used the term figuratively. It represents bigots like guno.

Matty, what about all those shovel ready stimulus infrastructure projects?

Forum List

Back