🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

National coward…

Just another whiny snowflake…

Who?
John Lewis

Okay...I just wanted to be sure that's whom you had in mind.

For all the things John Lewis might possibly be, a snowflake is not one of them, not even close.
  • Generation Snowflake - Wikipedia
  • The Collins Dictionary definition is as follows: “The young adults of the 2010s, viewed as being less resilient and more prone to taking offence than previous generations”.
John Lewis is not young, and if you think he isn't resilient, you don't know a damn thing about the man.

If you're going to label someone, the least you could do is choose a label that has a believable degree of germanity. That's why "Trumpkins" -- a portmanteau of "Trump" and "pumpkin head" -- works as a derisive label for Trump's most diehard followers. Calling Lewis a snowflake wouldn't get his goat in the least. It's so obviously not true or relevant that I don't think he'd even acknowledge that epithet enough to even say, "Next." If you want to "do the dozens" in the big leagues, you got to do better than that, a lot better.
John Lewis is a quarter politician which makes him the lowest life forms... he should be put out pasture

Just another whiny snowflake…

Who?
John Lewis

Okay...I just wanted to be sure that's whom you had in mind.

For all the things John Lewis might possibly be, a snowflake is not one of them, not even close.
  • Generation Snowflake - Wikipedia
  • The Collins Dictionary definition is as follows: “The young adults of the 2010s, viewed as being less resilient and more prone to taking offence than previous generations”.
John Lewis is not young, and if you think he isn't resilient, you don't know a damn thing about the man.

If you're going to label someone, the least you could do is choose a label that has a believable degree of germanity. That's why "Trumpkins" -- a portmanteau of "Trump" and "pumpkin head" -- works as a derisive label for Trump's most diehard followers. Calling Lewis a snowflake wouldn't get his goat in the least. It's so obviously not true or relevant that I don't think he'd even acknowledge that epithet enough to even say, "Next." If you want to "do the dozens" in the big leagues, you got to do better than that, a lot better.
John Lewis is a quarter politician which makes him the lowest life forms... he should be put out pasture

Is that different from snowflake? I don't know what a "quarter politician" is.

Forum List

Back