NATIONAL FRIED CHICKEN DAY!

KFC is gross. At least it is around here.
I am not much on commercially fried chicken anyways. Its too crispy for me.

Too crispy?

Whatsamatter, Grandpa? It hurts your dentures?

Fried chicken is all about the crispy coating!
Im not in to exceptionally crispy food. When i fry, i barely use flour. In fact, sometimes i just sprinkle it on there lol.
Its crazy im from the south and dont like crispy food. I know i know lol

Why fry it, then?

It's probably better for you to use less flour. That's what soaks up the fat. I wish I could say I didn't like fried food.
I love fried food. I fry all kinds of shit. I just dont like it too crispy. Hell, i even pick some of the coating off cheese sticks.
Im a picky eater

Had it for lunch and I didn't even know!

I'm fuckin' psychic!

:rock:
I didn't know, either.

Now there's something else to put on my bucket list.
6c6a4fdd176eeb00ec7c0715170b9c57.jpg

White meat, dark meat, doesn't matter. When it comes to fried chicken I choose the piece with the most crispy coating!

I'd eat a bowl of that stuff like popcorn.

I love fried food. I fry all kinds of shit. I just dont like it too crispy. Hell, i even pick some of the coating off cheese sticks. Im a picky eater
Don't tell anybody this, but I once stared at a photo of a deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich for no less than 90 seconds.
You should watch "Carnival Eats" it comes on one of those food channels. Cant remember which. They do some amazing stuff with hot grease and flour!

KFC is gross. At least it is around here.
I am not much on commercially fried chicken anyways. Its too crispy for me.

Too crispy?

Whatsamatter, Grandpa? It hurts your dentures?

Fried chicken is all about the crispy coating!
Im not in to exceptionally crispy food. When i fry, i barely use flour. In fact, sometimes i just sprinkle it on there lol.
Its crazy im from the south and dont like crispy food. I know i know lol

Why fry it, then?

It's probably better for you to use less flour. That's what soaks up the fat. I wish I could say I didn't like fried food.
I love fried food. I fry all kinds of shit. I just dont like it too crispy. Hell, i even pick some of the coating off cheese sticks.
Im a picky eater

A restaurant in Berkeley used to make fabulous fried portobello fritters. They were divine.

White meat, dark meat, doesn't matter. When it comes to fried chicken I choose the piece with the most crispy coating!

Gross!
I know soooo many people like that.
I took my ex girlfriends grandmother to Captain Ds or long john silvers, cant remember which. She actually ordered a thing of the crispy pieces to go with her meal. She was an addict.

I love fried food. I fry all kinds of shit. I just dont like it too crispy. Hell, i even pick some of the coating off cheese sticks. Im a picky eater
Don't tell anybody this, but I once stared at a photo of a deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich for no less than 90 seconds.
You should watch "Carnival Eats" it comes on one of those food channels. Cant remember which. They do some amazing stuff with hot grease and flour!
I DO!! The guy's kind of a geek, but the food looks BAD ASS.

I DO!! The guy's kind of a geek, but the food looks BAD ASS.
The creativity with some of those bumpkins blows my mind lol

Gross!
I know soooo many people like that.
I took my ex girlfriends grandmother to Captain Ds or long john silvers, cant remember which. She actually ordered a thing of the crispy pieces to go with her meal. She was an addict.

The crispy batter pieces from Long John Silver's. I remember that stuff. Mmmmmmmmm.

Forum List

Back