🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

National Geographic (TV): DJ Saturday

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
When we think of Saturday night (in a hip American city like New York or Los Angeles or Miami), we think of nightclubs, great house parties, cool drinks and dance, urban chic and fashion, fancy restaurants, stylish rock music concerts (you get the picture).

However, the modern world is not simply about lifestyle fun; it's also about technology and networking intelligence (e.g., eTrade, smartphones, CSPAN, etc.,), which is why Saturday night has new 'meaning' now.

Americans aren't intellectually happy with just 'cool crowds' or 'tasty restaurants' for their Saturday experience to unwind from the busy work-week. They want their Saturdays to feel 'in-touch' with the global community and all its commercial IQ (e.g., Wall Street, CNN.com, Cooking Channel, etc.).

That's why you notice more and more celebrities (e.g., Leo DiCaprio) using their media spotlight and thrilling fanfare to promote community intelligence oriented networking activities (e.g., eco-initiatives, political access, etc.).

National Geographic TV (for example) is a perfect example of what I'm talking about; you can call your cable-provider and have Nat-Geo-TV installed on your television, so you can enjoy various modern world relevant Earth-IQ programs about adult eco-friendly tree-house designs, animal farm politics, safari ethics in modern zoos, endangered species control (you get the picture).

====

GOD: I like the idea of working family-men watching Nat-Geo on Saturdays.
SATAN: Cable-television providers now offer more varied Earth-symbolic programs.
GOD: Americans want to feel 'connected' to society-relevant consciousness.
SATAN: Nat-Geo-TV is a great modern achievement...
GOD: So are the days of Saturday Night Fever over?
SATAN: Of course, such 'desires' will endure!
GOD: They'll just be 'streamlined' into new age media flair (e.g., MTV)!
SATAN: Nat-Geo-TV is a solid educational resource as well!
GOD: I worry that Nat-Geo-TV will be 'neglected' just as PBS was.
SATAN: No, PBS fell victim to 'youthful moral laziness.'
GOD: So what's so 'different' about Nat-Geo-TV?
SATAN: I think kids and adults alike appreciate Nat-Geo for its 'terrain-IQ.'
GOD: Are you suggesting PBS was somehow 'limited' in scope?
SATAN: No, PBS is still respected, but Nat-Geo is more...energetic!
GOD: Well, whether it's PBS or Nat-Geo, Americans need 'moral spice.'
SATAN: That's why Adam and Eve are so tempted by 'technology-wizards.'

====

netgeo.png

Forum List

Back