🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

National Oil Reserve at 38 year Low

Not at all, Simp. I wish it would drop another $1.50 and get down to the price Trump gave your Vegetable Messiah.

The simp does not even understand the issue of this thread. Amazing.

Not at all, Simp. I wish it would drop another $1.50 and get down to the price Trump gave your Vegetable Messiah.
The price of oil would have spiked if Trump was still in office. Thank God Gambino Trump's ass was beat by Biden.

Market demand was really depressed all of 2020 because of COVID. The ppb actually went negative and more than 200 US producers declared bankruptcy.

More democrats lies.

Trump gave us the lowest unemployment in 50 years. Democrats destroyed it with their fascist covid lockdowns.

Date: October 5, 2018 ::

U.S. Unemployment Hits Lowest Rate In Nearly 50 Years
October 5, 2018 5:00 PM ET

Heard on All Things Considered LINK

Things were on the uptick when Trump was elected. Obama had slowly and steadily brought the economy out of the doldrums of the Bush years.

Fast forward a couple years a post some numbers. You don't dare.
I dare. Unemployment rose because of democrat governors insane lockdowns destroying business and their use if Covid to destroy the economy and throw the election.

Forum List

Back