National park service and lgbt history

I3qHLWA.gif

They can start by tracing the route of Harvey Milk transporting the minor Jack Mckinley he was simultaneously acting as father/guardian to while sodomizing. It started in New York when Jack was just 16 and incapable of consent: a felony. It continued to California where Milk continued sodomizing him as a minor until he turned 18. All in violation of the federal MANN Act.

They could have sites "this is where Milk sodomized Jack, near the Yellowstone Park" or "this is where Milk made Jack perform oral sex on him at Yosemite". Stuff like that.

They can start by tracing the route of Harvey Milk transporting the minor Jack Mckinley he was simultaneously acting as father/guardian to while sodomizing. It started in New York when Jack was just 16 and incapable of consent: a felony. It continued to California where Milk continued sodomizing him as a minor until he turned 18. All in violation of the federal MANN Act.

They could have sites "this is where Milk sodomized Jack, near the Yellowstone Park" or "this is where Milk made Jack perform oral sex on him at Yosemite". Stuff like that.

This is one grave site that needs to be decorated and remembered for all time for the great service he provided this Nation.

3579_137909438051.jpg

this administration has been one of the most wasteful with our monies I've ever seen on dumb stuff

Everything with them is Homosexual, homosexual, homosexual...in every agency they are in charge of...they are bringing it into our Grade schools, it is being shoved down our throats

So our children now needs to visit sites in our parks where what? two men got it on or what?

I can't wait until we get some sanity and freedom back from these people in this radical Obama/progressive/commie administration

I hope the next President recalls everything that they have done to us and our country

Last edited:
Everything with them is Homosexual, homosexual, homosexual...
Actually I'd say about 95% of the time homosexuality I encounter is from novasteve's (mentally unhealthy) obsession with the subject.

So really novasteve is the primary promoter of the subject.

Everything with them is Homosexual, homosexual, homosexual...
Actually I'd say about 95% of the time homosexuality I encounter is from novasteve's (mentally unhealthy) obsession with the subject.

So really novasteve is the primary promoter of the subject.

Funny how all I did was post a news story about actions others have taken. I take it you don't want a to know about his stuff, right?

The above posters could benefit from either education, or an asylum.

The age of consent varies from state to state, and with the age of the older individual. Sex with a person "just 16" is legal in my state if the other person is 23 or younger. Recently, in the US, the age of consent was as young as 14 in some states.:D

Last edited:
Wasn't it the National Park Service that spent more money closing down national parks than they would have spent leaving them open last October...because of access to funding problems?

Yup....same people.

Forum List

Back