National review says Trump is DEFINATELY NUTS

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Noone can deny that the National Review is a conservative source and has a history of supporting virtually every major Republican politician or cause since its inception. In a recent article, the editor came short of supporting Harris, but did say Trump is an "unpopular, definitely nuts, septuagenarian". Donald Trump still claims his campaign is doing great, and he is leading in all the polls. I guess he really does believe those things since he is definitely nuts.

Noone can deny that the National Review is a conservative source and has a history of supporting virtually every major Republican politician or cause since its inception. In a recent article, the editor came short of supporting Harris, but did say Trump is an "unpopular, definitely nuts, septuagenarian". Donald Trump still claims his campaign is doing great, and he is leading in all the polls. I guess he really does believe those things since he is definitely nuts.
Pssst - National Review have been never Trumpers since 2016

I'm not sure there are any politicians who aren't nuts to some degree. Similar to many CEOs and high powered lawyers, investment bankers...some of them are borderline psychos. I suppose the differences can be placed on a continuum of how much they market themselves relative to any good they do for their country.

When you are enjoying one of your favourite drinks, be it alcohol, coffee, cola or ice water, ponder that last sentence and make a list, in one column create the title, "Entered politics to do more for the country without personal gain", in another column a contradictory title, "Entered politics to do more for themselves than their nations benefit".

You may arrive at a greater appreciation for the complexity America of human nature that the world is facing.

No, but that is such a stupid question. Nobody is wanting to have communist rule except for in trump and his cult's "definitely nuts" minds.
That is what Kamala is promoting... communism.... she is a Bernie Sanders in heels... the most liberal senator in the senate just a few short years ago...

I'm not sure there are any politicians who aren't nuts to some degree. Similar to many CEOs and high powered lawyers, investment bankers...some of them are borderline psychos. I suppose the differences can be placed on a continuum of how much they market themselves relative to any good they do for their country.

When you are enjoying one of your favourite drinks, be it alcohol, coffee, cola or ice water, ponder that last sentence and make a list, in one column create the title, "Entered politics to do more for the country without personal gain", in another column a contradictory title, "Entered politics to do more for themselves than their nations benefit".

You may come to a greater appreciation of the complexity America and the world is facing.
There is a little nuts, which we all are, and BATSHIT CRAZY NUTS like trump is. There is a difference.

Forum List

Back