National Review slams trump's National Emergency

yup- they finally said F Trump, and lets go to work, then passed the bill to keep the country running .. a bill Lard-ass cant veto.

Before you start doing the jumping bean boogie, remember, Trump will win the Wall in the USSC and your poor huddled masses yearning to rip off our welfare system will have to get some rope and pitons if they plan on sneaking into our country.

Nope....immigration and border crossings are down. The only emergency is the one created when your orange king said "Mexico will pay for the Wall!"

THE LIE OF THE CENTURY!

Personally, I want to see these anti-American leftist turds kicked to the curb every single day. They've been collectively waging an all-out Jihad against America since at least 1965: Bombings, protests, arson, thefts, assaults, vandalism, collusion, vote rigging, you name it. So f*ck them and the hobby horses they rode in on.

I have not one single ounce of sympathy for any of their causes, their heroes, their pet people, or anything they hold dear. My sentiment at this time is f*ck the left with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. They can choke on a bag of rotten dicks and I wouldn't offer a single one of them a Heimlich Maneuver. They could burst into flames and I wouldn't piss on any of them to put out the fire.

Yea...we like you a lot too...ya lyin troll

We’re doing awesome, thanks in great part to President Trump.

Thanks for asking!
Have you noticed it’s always the liberals that have such miserable lives. Always bitching moaning and complaining.

Have you noticed that your post does exactly what you accuse others of? I noticed before I even got to the end of the sentence.
The GOP symbol should now be the old style projector.

Ah, you mean the old, appropriately-named "opaque". :rofl:

5ed83de9-cc13-45a5-8f13-48960fc59b92.jpg

The president shouldn't have to declare a National Emergency It's something that every American should want to protect the border
It IS an emergency. Just what part of the US does it not affect?
  • Health - unvaccinated sick people coming into our country, starting a measle disease emergency after it was eradicated, more diseases to follow
  • Economics - the US is giving jobs to the illegals and instead of paying taxes and supporting this nation, they send the income to their country. We are giving welfare to illegals and many US citizens have lost jobs to the lower paid illegals
  • Education - we are educating the Spanish speaking with ESL, special classes and even free college adding to our own population, costing the US more....again
  • Safety - when the illegals run across the border, we cannot vet them. They could mean harm to this country and we don't know their point of original location. We are dealing with MS13 gangs, drunks who kill our citizens and criminals who endanger our population
  • Drugs - Cartels have manufactured and brought over the drugs from the southern border. This affects all of the topics already discussed. If you have a friend or family member with a drug problem, look no further that Mexico.

• Emergency? Of Course it is. It wasn't faced decades ago and how many lives have been adversly affected in that time. YES, it is an emergency that can be addressed with a wall. Just like it protects the Vatican, Obama's home and China, it only makes sense.

Personally, I want to see these anti-American leftist turds kicked to the curb every single day. They've been collectively waging an all-out Jihad against America since at least 1965: Bombings, protests, arson, thefts, assaults, vandalism, collusion, vote rigging, you name it. So f*ck them and the hobby horses they rode in on.

I have not one single ounce of sympathy for any of their causes, their heroes, their pet people, or anything they hold dear. My sentiment at this time is f*ck the left with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. They can choke on a bag of rotten dicks and I wouldn't offer a single one of them a Heimlich Maneuver. They could burst into flames and I wouldn't piss on any of them to put out the fire.

Yea...we like you a lot too...ya lyin troll

Have you burst into flames yet? Tell ya what: Instead of shitposting on some internet discussion board, I'll let you in on a little secret:

The best method of garnering support for your cause, is to make a strong and lasting impression on people and the media. Sometimes words won't do the trick, so you need strong actions. What stronger impression could you make on people than following the lead of a Buddhist monk?

Buddhist monks don't fuck around. They don't walk around in little circles holding a cardboard sign When they want to protest something, they literally douse themselves with gasoline and set themselves on fire.

I'm more than willing to contribute to your cause, as I have a Kwik-Trip gas card and a lighter. Just think of all the coverage you'd get.

We’re doing awesome, thanks in great part to President Trump.

Thanks for asking!
Have you noticed it’s always the liberals that have such miserable lives. Always bitching moaning and complaining.
That's because we don't give the snowflakes enough. Certainly you don't expect them to work and be responsible for their own lives? Horrors! You cad!

• Health - unvaccinated sick people coming into our country, starting a measle disease emergency after it was eradicated, more diseases to follow
  • Economics - the US is giving jobs to the illegals and instead of paying taxes and supporting this nation, they send the income to their country. We are giving welfare to illegals and many US citizens have lost jobs to the lower paid illegals
  • Education - we are educating the Spanish speaking with ESL, special classes and even free college adding to our own population, costing the US more....again
  • Safety - when the illegals run across the border, we cannot vet them. They could mean harm to this country and we don't know their point of original location. We are dealing with MS13 gangs, drunks who kill our citizens and criminals who endanger our population
  • Drugs - Cartels have manufactured and brought over the drugs from the southern border. This affects all of the topics already discussed. If you have a friend or family member with a drug problem, look no further that Mexico.

• Emergency? Of Course it is. It wasn't faced decades ago and how many lives have been adversly affected in that time. YES, it is an emergency that can be addressed with a wall. Just like it protects the Vatican, Obama's home and China, it only makes sense.

They've even found two or three cases of POLIO and hundreds with TB...what's next, leprosy? These invaders are little more than livestock....

They've even found two or three cases of POLIO and hundreds with TB...what's next, leprosy? These invaders are little more than livestock....
What are the liberals thinking???? We make so much progress here just for it to be undone by politics.

NR sold out to the swamp years ago...Swing and a miss.

trump is dividing the Republican Party like never before....
He's dividing the whole country. A disaster.
HE'S DIVIDING THE COUNTRY??? That was Obama's main message as welll as apologizing to the world for our freedomsand success.

To anyone with a brain, they can see that Trump works for all of the citizens, not just the citizens who have a grudge against this nation or its people.

HE'S DIVIDING THE COUNTRY??? That was Obama's main message as welll as apologizing to the world for our freedomsand success.

To anyone with a brain, they can see that Trump works for all of the citizens, not just the citizens who have a grudge against this nation or its people.

No...he is dividing the REPUBLICAN PARTY.....YOU NEED REMEDIAL READING CLASS!

No...he is dividing the REPUBLICAN PARTY.....YOU NEED REMEDIAL READING CLASS!
Spell it.

He hated the military and the American people. The biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. And people still think he was the greatest thing ever.

Forum List

Back