National Review slams trump's National Emergency

He hated the military and the American people. The biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. And people still think he was the greatest thing ever.
dick3.png

He's dividing the whole country. A disaster.
You're only divided if you allow yourself to be...Of course, you're allowing yourself to be.

Hey Russian guy: I have 150 million liberals to trade you for something, what do you have?

I'd settle for a few crates of these, and some good vodka....

Or these...

Last edited:
NR sold out to the swamp years ago...Swing and a miss.

trump is dividing the Republican Party like never before....
Sort of…

Republicans lack the courage and integrity to oppose Trump – most blindly adhere to the 11th Commandment and are loath to be critical of a Republican president, even a Republican president as wrong, reprehensible, and repugnant as Trump.

NRO i was a member for years

NOW its just whats left of the lonely neo cons (former dems )
still a few good writers but during the election they were taking orders on what to write because of their PAYCHECKS
THEY ACTUALLY STARTED CENSORING A LOT OF US IN THE COMMENTS SECTIONS LIKE A PROGRESSIVE WOULD IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE

man what a great time:21: was a long needed purge of the neo cons

the George wills wapo/NROs of the world :
If you misrepresent what the party stands for as in WHAT the people of your party really want then you no longer represent the party PERIOD

the bushs
the mccains
the ryans

Are all the democRATS evil twin sisters and members of the fuck you America uni party .You would of already had a wall if it wasn't for that douchebag ryan
and a repeal of the ACA if it wasn't for Juan McSpain

These days Geroge will sucks this guys cock

rachel-maddow-show-msnbc.jpg

I guess i can see it he is a handsome fella
you've come a long way baby

You're only divided if you allow yourself to be...Of course, you're allowing yourself to be.

Hey Russian guy: I have 150 million liberals to trade you for something, what do you have?

I'd settle for a few crates of these...

Or these...

Nice weapons. I have a few colt AR-15s. They are finicky when they get dirty. But they are very accurate. My AK-47s don’t care how dirty they get. Throw them in the mud sand they still perform. They aren’t as accurate but I’ll take one before an AR in a survival situation.

The president shouldn't have to declare a National Emergency It's something that every American should want to protect the border
Building a ‘wall’ has nothing to do protecting the border.

It has to do with Trump appeasing his bigoted, hateful base.
You are not known for logical discussions, are you? I'll take a pass and get into a educated conversation elsewhere.

I'd settle for a few crates of these...

Or these...

Nice weapons. I have a few colt AR-15s. They are finicky when they get dirty. But they are very accurate. My AK-47s don’t care how dirty they get. Throw them in the mud sand they still perform. They aren’t as accurate but I’ll take one before an AR in a survival situation.

I hated the old Colt M16A1 when I enlisted in the Army in 1970. The newer M4 models are alot less finicky, but they're still basically a varmint rifle. 30 cal or go home. The weapon that protects my domain is a Hungarian-build Interarms AK with Magpul furniture. 5,000 rounds through it without a hiccup and the only thing I've had to do was replace the trigger spring. Not as accurate as 5.56.. but still, 4" groups at 100 meters with iron sights is all I need to get the bad guys deaded.

I carried a M16A1 for eight years. Any threat within a 100 yard permitter will no longer be a threat.

I carried a M16A1 for eight years. Any threat within a 100 yard permitter will no longer be a threat.

Kudos to you, sir. All I could stand was four years of service.

Would do it all over again if I could though, and would have stayed in for life. Nothing better than blowing up shit with those 105mm and 155mm guns.

I'd settle for a few crates of these, and some good vodka....

Or these...

A crate full of M14s would suffice.

Agreed. Nothing says "fuck you" better than a 20-round magazine of 7.62X51.

Would do it all over again if I could though, and would have stayed in for life. Nothing better than blowing up shit with those 105mm and 155mm guns.
What was your mos. Mine was 31 mic b4 bravo. Yeah I still like blowing up shit and destroy things.

What was your mos. Mine was 31 mic b4 bravo. Yeah I still like blowing up shit and destroy things.

13E20. Fire Direction Control. 2/10 FA, 197th Inf, Bde. Ft. Benning, Ga., '71-74.

We trained Airborne Rangers to call for artillery strikes, and some South and Central American military personnel. There were alot of commies down there that needed killin'.

I was stationed in fort Gordon Georgia. Then did AIT in fort pope Louisiana. Went to the big sand box during the Bush years back to state side. Then went to Germany for a year hated it. Then spent over a year in Italy never spent a dime Wonderful people. Thank you for your Service’s also. You Joined before me I was probably still riding a bicycle.

Forum List

Back