Nationalize Med

I will gladly pay for a bump in taxes for single payer healthcare.

Yeah.....you're not very bright.

Maybe because it helps and benefits all in the long run.

Long waiting lists and rationing. Great idea!

There's a better quality of care and more access with single payer. It's cheaper, better coverage with more being covered and our system will be ranked more favorably worldwide.

The government has done enough to my soaring premiums. Get the hell out of my healthcare.
Nope, that would be your for profit "insurance" industry. Our healthcare costs dwarf those of all other advanced post industrial societies for far shittier outcomes. Widely known, common knowledge outside the din of american corporate state media.

Our healthcare costs dwarf those of all other advanced post industrial societies for far shittier outcomes.

More expensive, obviously, shittier outcomes, LOL!

Go to 10:16 for a typical story about the quality and speed of "free healthcare".

The issue many people have is that they want to know they're going to get healthcare. In the US you might wait a lot less, but that's because a lot of people simply aren't going to get any healthcare.

Well that would depend on the healthcare system. It depends whether the govt is trying to cut back on costs or not. A decent healthcare system with protections in place will cost a lot of money, but less than the US.

The government has done enough to my soaring premiums. Get the hell out of my healthcare.
Nope, that would be your for profit "insurance" industry. Our healthcare costs dwarf those of all other advanced post industrial societies for far shittier outcomes. Widely known, common knowledge outside the din of american corporate state media.

Our healthcare costs dwarf those of all other advanced post industrial societies for far shittier outcomes.

More expensive, obviously, shittier outcomes, LOL!

Go to 10:16 for a typical story about the quality and speed of "free healthcare".

The issue many people have is that they want to know they're going to get healthcare. In the US you might wait a lot less, but that's because a lot of people simply aren't going to get any healthcare.

Even then, some people still wait a long time.

Other nations may have longer wait times, yet they receive better treatment.

There's a better quality of care and more access with single payer. It's cheaper, better coverage with more being covered and our system will be ranked more favorably worldwide.

I guess if you call waiting for months and then using outdated equipment "better quality".

The rankings of the systems who have single payer healthcare are above the system that we have in place. Developed nations do it better than we do it. Even if the waiting is longer, obviously they must be doing something right.

Honestly, force is used against us already since taxpayers fund healthcare for our elected officials. I see no reason why we shouldn't have their plan.

The rankings of the systems who have single payer healthcare are above the system that we have in place. Developed nations do it better than we do it. Even if the waiting is longer, obviously they must be doing something right.

Mussolini made the trains run on time.

Honestly, force is used against us already since taxpayers fund healthcare for our elected officials.

Honestly, that's the problem.

Honestly, force is used against us already since taxpayers fund healthcare for our elected officials.

We subsidize each other because that is how insurance works. We might not have long wait times, but complications with our system, even worse before Obamacare, made our system a disaster. We the taxpayers ought to fund healthcare through our taxpayer dollars so every citizen could use it.

As I said earlier, it doesn't seem single payer systems other countries use are perfect, but they appear to be better than what we use.

We subsidize each other because that is how insurance works.

Insurance is voluntary. You don't have to play. Taxes aren't.
As I said earlier, it doesn't seem single payer systems other countries use are perfect, but they appear to be better than what we use.

If they were truly better systems, they wouldn't need to be mandated by law.

The US has the highest medical costs in the world. A nationalized system might reduce costs by 50%.

Because we do most of the research silly boy. We pay through the nose for the drugs because we are a wealthy country. Canada pays less than half of what we do.

If that were true Canadian politicians wouldn't come running to the USA to get their lifesaving medical procedures done. The real world says you're wrong.

Honestly, force is used against us already since taxpayers fund healthcare for our elected officials. I see no reason why we shouldn't have their plan.

The rankings of the systems who have single payer healthcare are above the system that we have in place.

Which explains why foreigners come here for care.....DERP!

Even if the waiting is longer, obviously they must be doing something right.

Sure, if enough people die on the waiting list, they save a bunch of money.

Foreigners often get access here while residents cannot.

People wait longer, but they don't get turned away.

I think it's only a matter of time until we have universal healthcare or single payer of some sort. I don't know when, but I think it'll happen. Not everyone may want to use insurance, but I think everyone should have it just in case they need it or want to use it.

Forum List

Back